It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another blond girl removed from Roma family

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Dublin, Ireland (CNN) - The Roma couple from whom a 7-year-old girl was removed by Irish police said Wednesday that they have given DNA samples to authorities and hope to be reunited with their daughter soon.

Another blond girl removed from Roma family

Another one so soon? This will give parents of missing kids some hope for sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I just caught a little blurb this morning about the little girl from Greece, Maria, that a couple here in the US think she is their daughter.

The news also said that this may be much bigger, like child trafficking? With two girls being taking so quickly, I wonder how many more we could be hearing about.

And I wonder if we will get any answers on the real reason why they have taken these girls?

I just hope the poor things can be reunited with their real families as soon as possible.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I heard that about the American couple, however they established that Maria would be 5 or 6, and that couple's child would be 3. Not sure why they ran with that story.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

First kid Maria i think her name was? Wasnt kidpanned but her real mother was white prostitute and couldnt kept couse of her "job" the baby and gave her to those romany parents, where she most likely gave birth in a first place. About second case i have not researched it yet.

But in reality there are aprox 3million kids as slaves all the time, many of them are romany childs, becouse most of european romany population lives in ghettoes, no police, no electricity etc, they are constantly attacked by locals, mafias, gangs etc, kids goes dissapearing all the time but no one is interested becouse they are romany backround and yes there are also some romany gangs that work for locals mafias and do their dirty works but the reality is its locals mafias and international gangs that have millions of slaves in their sleeves, it was estimated as 30billion euro bisnes, most of it comes from child work slaves and second most from child rape business.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I’m so glad this is coming out in the news.

The Western World (specifically the USA) needs to know there ARE gypsies and they still traffic in children.

I see every single stinking day the ‘Roma’ (gypsies) women on the streets with half dead babies (drugged?) using those babies for 'props' to panhandle.

Little girls around 6 sent out to nightclubs to walk through and sell roses around drunks and tourists.

The boys - little boys - stealing and ripping people off in crowds and if not there - they’re on the beach walking up and down selling trash.

It’s heartbreaking.

On the other hand they are free. Absolutely free. They do with their children what they want - not allowing the government to control their lives and kids. Obviously from what I’ve listed so far there are drawbacks to that existence.

My point? Repeatedly in ATS I’ve read comments ‘Oh please, there’s about as many gypsies out there as there are bogeymen in the closet’.

Well guess what - Lock your closet doors at night folks cause guess what? Gypsies are alive and well and when your kid goes missing? It might not be the first place to look - but it’s a place you wouldn’t want to miss.

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hopefully both children come away from this ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's the vid for those interested...

I'm wondering how much of this is connected, even loosely, to the massive human trafficking market that exists world-wide?

Police have said they suspect records that the couple provided for Maria and for other children in their care may be false. In addition to the abduction charge, the couple is accused of falsifying official documents.

Four authorities, including the head of the registry office that issued Maria's birth certificate, have been suspended while a police investigation is under way, the media office of the Athens municipality said Tuesday.

It only says they were suspended, not charged, but this already shows there's more than meets the eye in this case. We have a possible connection with the registers office. We could be dealing with the loose ends of a trafficking ring.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

From living in Europe, my husband and I theorize that these blonde kids (whomever they belong to) are probably more profitable---in that a group of children begging with one pretty blonde head in the crowd will probably get the money.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Funny how its about blond kids. The video mentioned that 4 of the kids in the same house as Maria were within 10 months of each other. Clearly NOT therefore the children of those parents. But why weren't THEY tested for DNA? Why isn't there an international hunt to find their real parents?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Why is the media trying to make up stories about the Roma stealing children?

How sad.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

How sad.

~Tenth

Care to give your opinion on what happened? Not just a drive by spit comment...

(post by thesaneone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My father, a Romani, as well as a US Army Veteran, has to deal with this stereotype of Gypsie blood somehow the 'lowest' of ethnicities. Which leads me to believe there is a surviving ethnicity caste system that even modern Americans are subscribing to.

Deeply offended by this Propaganda and discrimination. If some Romani individuals (are the ones in Irelands really Romani?) are kidnapping or stealing or whatever, have the courts deal with it.

Do not go around saying our ethnicity are the scum of the earth!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Jefferton

tothetenthpower

How sad.

~Tenth

Care to give your opinion on what happened? Not just a drive by spit comment...

I don't know about tenth's opinion, but mine you may have. They literally lied through their teeth about the girl in Greece, Maria: her parentage (she's theirs, really! No, conceived from a blonde Canadian man) Her origin after the DNA test proved them liars (given away at the grocery store, given by a foreigner, bought & paid for) MOST IMPORTANTLY, they lied about her age. They said she was given to them in 2009 shortly after her birth. The girl is at least 5. Why not just say 2008? Or 2007 if she's 6? Does this not seem like burying the details to you?

What I can gather from this is maybe they did buy her after all. The question remains of WHERE did she come from? Judging by the little white lie about her age, I do feel it will come out that she was trafficked, there's no other reason to blatantly cover up a kid's age unless you do NOT want their origin to be discovered.
edit on 10/23/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Edit: as for the news exposure with these kids, I don't think they're making anything up. They're following up on tips, like police are supposed to do.
edit on 10/23/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
SNIP

It breaks my heart to hear such a thing. How could you judge a race of people by a few bad apples?
All Roma are not the same. Please educate yourself.

edit on 10/23/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod edit: Removed deleted material in quote.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

gardener
My father, a Romani, as well as a US Army Veteran, has to deal with this stereotype of Gypsie blood somehow the 'lowest' of ethnicities. Which leads me to believe there is a surviving ethnicity caste system that even modern Americans are subscribing to.

Deeply offended by this Propaganda and discrimination. If some Romani individuals (are the ones in Irelands really Romani?) are kidnapping or stealing or whatever, have the courts deal with it.

Do not go around saying our ethnicity are the scum of the earth!

Do not listen to these people gardener. Romani are beautiful people and despite this kind of ignorance we will survive. Hold your head high te'sorthene.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Dear members take a good hard look at this thread. We have a topic were we know feelings are going to run strong against a certain group of people. And what do you see?

Did people sign up just to defend these people here on ATS ? I will let let you be the judge but my mind is made up..........This was planed.
edit on 23-10-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

DeepRomani

thesaneone
Gypsies are the lowest form of human, they are so rude they are liars, cheapskates and those are just the kind things I can say about them I have dealt with these people for many years and not one of them where good people.

I don't wish to offend anyone here. When I talk about the gypsies I am talking about the clans.
edit on 23-10-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

It breaks my heart to hear such a thing. How could you judge a race of people by a few bad apples?
All Roma are not the same. Please educate yourself.

Amen! And I agree....it is ignorant to judge an entire ethnicity of people based upon crimes perpetrated by a few. If we were going to use "thesaneone's" (really? I've seen one comment from you that is FAR from 'sane') logic, then we would be calling all Italians "mafia," Irish "drunks," and I won't even go into Arabs, Chinese, Russians, or Mexicans... Basically my point is that stereotypes are nothing but ignorant drivel. I have personally come across good and bad people in all these ethnicities.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The bigoted post in question was removed by our staff after we were alerted to it.

It would probably be best not to pay any mind to such comments as that will only serve to encourage that sort of thing.

When you see something vulgar like that, alert us and we'll remove it. Don't dignify such statements with a reply.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My father grew up with gypsies in Moldova. Everyone knew whenever you saw a blonde girl with gypsy folk that she was kidnapped. In the old country everyone knew to be wary of Gypsys

<<   2  3 >>

join