It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So I've finally decided to join ATS.

I've read a fair few threads in the past couple of years or so. Many of them have really captured my attention even in topics I never thought I'd find interesting. The amount of research and information on display in these forums has, at times, astounded me!

I decided to join mainly because I feel it's time for me to try and contribute to the cause. I've delved into a number of conspiracy topics during my time lurking the ATS forums and witnessed some of these theories become evident in my day to day life. I suppose that's what keeps me coming back to this site. Some of the things I've been introduced to here have started to ring true to me. And there is always more information to be found, although it can take some time to find it!

Anyway,Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm glad we got it out of the way

Helio

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by heliopolis

Welcome aboard and I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Someone will be along shortly to give you some more advice on the rules and etiquette of the board I'm sure. Just read the TOS and abide by them and everything should go great.

Again, welcome.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hi heliopolis, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Told you.

lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome and info everybody. If I get stuck I'll find some help but I'm sure I'll be fine!

Helio

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

Yep! You called it

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The amount of research and information on display in these forums has, at times, astounded me!

Thanks from all the diggers...

and welcome.

(love your Avatar)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You can see a lot of effort goes into some of the threads. It's impressive!

And thanks

top topics

join