It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos that need to be seen as the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination nears.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The anniversary is rapidly approaching so I'll put these up to save those of you interested some time...

Notice the guest list at the party the night before the assassination. I'd also like to point out that one of the oil men present owned the School Book Depository!!

Johnson KNEW that he was running out of time...

I can remember the ridicule Lifton went through over his book Best Evidence... He was miles ahead of everyone else on the slight of hand that had been done with JFK's autopsy. It should have set off all kinds of red flags when Commander Humes admitted in his testimony before the Warren Commission that he has burned his original autopsy notes in the family fireplace. The body seen at Bethesda was NOT in the same condition as when it left Dallas. Lifton has faced decades of ridicule, but Best Evidence is a labor of love to finish reading. Some pages are 50% footnotes. He backed up his assertions.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you've got some time, this will step you through what happened at Dealey Plaza. Evidence of Revision lays out what was going on behind the scenes. Grodan just addresses the assassination, itself. Everyone should watch this at least once.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join