Greetings to all,
As a long time lurker I finally decide to join the community. During my many years reading many great posts and ideas I built up a strong trust in the
members of this fine gathering, i strongly believe that this population of people small compared to the world population is is full of many of the
earths finest Philosophers, theorists, and various other "Basement genuineness" as i like to put it to my colleges when discussing topics that i read
on this site daily.
my trust in this community has amassed to the point where i am now able to ask for some advise on the state of my current mental condition.
The Condition: Overview
I am 28 year old Male experiencing a mental issue for the past 5 years that i am trying to self assess, due to the nature of my employment "Military"
i am unable to seek professional help because getting a certain "Flag" and or "Label" will cause many problems for me, certainly cannot afford to lose
my income as i have children to support, and do not want to be placed on any "medication" and become put on some list, that would certainly prevent me
from owning firearms as i am an avid hunter and outdoors-man, i supplement my families diet with wild nutritious meat and homegrown vegetables.
- Increasing occasions of not being able to remember peoples last names and rank makes for some very awkward situations (military), and happens with
the people that i work with, i think they are starting to notice.
- having some problems processing most relatively easy tasks, the outcome is usually bare minimum or sub-par and according to peoples body language i
have come to the conclusion that they must think that i am "Retarded" "Dumb" and what not. this happens quite frequently.
- when being spoken too and given directions my perception of time slows down by a factor of 0.80 (estimate) not sure really how to explain it
possible (adrenaline disorder) (peanal gland dis-function).
also when in conversations with most people i tend to focus my attention directly on their mouth as if to lip-read them but my hearing is 100%
according to the military.
- Sudden bouts of panic, nervousness, shaking hands, feeling heat. about once every 2 weeks. sometimes i have to find a place to sit and take deep
breaths to calm heart rate. again military says i am 100% healthy.
Self assessment ideas
- chronic heavy metal poisoning ( Lead ) ( Depleted Uranium ).
- Adult ADD
- Early onset of Alzheimer's
- Govt experimentation ( Vaccinations )
- Disease related to wild game (Bacterial) (viral) (parasitic)
What do you guys think? i am open to all suggestions.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Craninalbliss because: (no reason given)