It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Considering Seeking Reelection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

KawRider9
McCain needs to take his "not so hard earned" millions and ride off into the sunset. He's turned into a typical RINO and I think he's done enough damage.

McCain is a Republican. McCain is fairly close to Ronald Reagan and the traditional big tent Republican party.

Seriously, there are no real RINOs, only some Republicans that have little tolerance for people that have slightly different views than their own.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

TDawgRex

olaru12
What's wrong with McCain? Isn't he just the geriatric version of Ted Cruz?

Haven't been paying to much attention to the news have you? McCain is no fan of Cruz.

I think that McCain is a empty suit that the dems use when they want to look bi-partisan.

"Nancy, it's your turn today to wear the suit."

What McCain thinks of Cruz is irrelevant! What is relevant is their religious devotion to big business and the military industrial complex, wall street banking, giving tax breaks to profitable energy companies and other companies profiting from corporate welfare.

www.ontheissues.org...

I know the TP loves him but he is about as far from grass roots as you can get. Look who his big contributors are...

votesmart.org...
edit on 23-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

NO NO NO! Please NO!

You took the words out of my mouth. That is one crazy mixed up Dude. We do not need him in the white house.

GACK, if he runs we will end up with traitor Clinton again. The one who sold American to China.
Chasing the Dragon: Clinton's China Policy

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Danbones
could we get mccain replaced with putin?

That would be interesting. Can you imagine that? Considering that Putin pulled us back from Obama's ineptitude causing World War III starting in Syria, I'd be willing to be that he could win an election ... even in Arizona.

Are you serious, putin did not stop anything. He is doing everything to keep his puppet in play. It is vital he keeps control here for multitude of reasons, none of which are for world peace lol. You guys are outa your minds or really young and naive. Putin is brutal old school Kgb Operative, he knows where all the bodies are buried and probably put allot of them there himself.

He does nothing that is not good him and rebuilding old communist Russia. Syria is not only strategic for him it is economic. He does not want to see proposed oil and gas pipeline built through Syria. It would rival the Russians. Why do you think the Saudis are so angry with us. There is new oil and gas in that region and they all want new pipeline.

That is what it really about with Putin, he is brutal and makes Assad look like a teddy bear. You folks need to get a grip. He is the devil, bad bad news. Don't cross him either.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is a basket case ..He is not fit to hold a banana!

He needs an intervention of the lunatic kind!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
isnt he maxed out on terms he can serve? didnt Arizona pass some law on term limits? i think there was a thread on this the other day i thought he was ineligible after serving two terms already

top topics

<< 1   >>

join