It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Considering Seeking Reelection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
NO NO NO! Please NO! Sen. McCain was supporting (and pushing) Obama to start World War III in Syria. (which Putin, of all people, managed to stop) PLEASE ARIZONA .. don't vote for this guy again.

Washington Post - McCain Considering Running Again

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday that he is considering running for another term in 2016, when he would be 80 years old.

"I'm seriously thinking about maybe giving another opportunity for you to vote for or against me in a few years from now," McCain said on KFYI-AM in Phoenix. "I'm seriously giving that a lot of thought."

Sen. McCain .. I appreciate the contributions you have given to your country and the sacrifices you made in the earlier years. But your time for being in office has come and gone. Please retire and enjoy your sunset years. You've earned the retirement ... and honestly I don't want you to be in office slapping Obama on the back and spouting about how good it would be to go in to bomb Syria. That's just wrong. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There really should be an age limit IMO. He has already lived longer than most folks are blessed to. A vote for him in the coming election would almost have to be a vote for whoever he chooses as his Vice President. I think he may be holding on to the dream a wee bit too long.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
An age limit? How about a TERM LIMIT?? That would take care of a lot of issues.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The guy is a lunatic. He shouldn't be anywhere near a decision making position!

Just my opinion of course...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why is anyone voting for this Asshat???

AZ, what is wrong with you guys?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They should make a special room in a retirement home that looks like the Oval Office. He can sit there all day long and blow up any country he wants.

Then have a nice soup and go to bed.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

beezzer

They should make a special room in a retirement home that looks like the Oval Office. He can sit there all day long and blow up any country he wants.

Then have a nice soup and go to bed.

Im sure someone can program a real time strategry games that will make him think he playing for real.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

He may be thinking of running again because if he retires his seat has much more of a chance to go to a Democrat. And if he is a healthy 80 (80 is the new 60), why not? In America he can do what he wants.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
could we get mccain replaced with putin?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What's wrong with McCain? Isn't he just the geriatric version of Ted Cruz?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

NO NO NO! Please NO! Sen. McCain was supporting (and pushing) Obama to start World War III in Syria. (which Putin, of all people, managed to stop)

I think that's the least of his sins.

Johnny boy is good ol' hard core school. Takes no prisoners. Texas style. A true successor to John Wayne...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Danbones
could we get mccain replaced with putin?

That would be interesting. Can you imagine that? Considering that Putin pulled us back from Obama's ineptitude causing World War III starting in Syria, I'd be willing to be that he could win an election ... even in Arizona.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Cant be any worse than Bush or Obama right?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
TERM LIMITS!
TERM LIMITS!
TERM LIMITS!

He needs to be OUT altogether. And who would vote for him now?
Only his immediate family
edit on 10/23/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i remember a video i watched long time ago when he was running for office in 2008 , and a news channel interviewed General Wesley Clark and wanted to know what does he think of McCain , and this is what he said

well he didn't want McCain to win , he preferred Obama , and then after that he got shot by the MSM 100 times

here is what they did to him

have fun with that

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

trouble is chimps can hack voting machines
so, as stalin said: "its not who votes trhat counts its who counts the votes..."

imho: mcain is very visible proof the system is broke(n)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

olaru12
What's wrong with McCain? Isn't he just the geriatric version of Ted Cruz?

Haven't been paying to much attention to the news have you? McCain is no fan of Cruz.

I think that McCain is a empty suit that the dems use when they want to look bi-partisan.

"Nancy, it's your turn today to wear the suit."

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He will be a good barometer. If he gets elected it will show the true status of whether people want change in Washington.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
McCain needs to take his "not so hard earned" millions and ride off into the sunset. He's turned into a typical RINO and I think he's done enough damage.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hack voting machines... Noooooo.... I was told I was an idiot for saying that.
Jeb Bush oversaw the installation of all the booths in fla himself. It was all on the up and up...
Surely you jest

top topics

<<   2 >>

join