It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: undo

I'm not familiar with that book, unfortunately, there are lit. hundreds of them. The quotes I made were from the nine vol. book named Histories by the Greek historian Herodotus, written down some 2500+ years ago.

ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA was from akkad. so that's like 5000 years ago lol

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
in enmerkar and the lord of arrata, nimrod (enmerkar, before he came to be known as narmer), is threatening the people of arrata if they don't obey his command to help rebuild the temples - in effect, he's conscripting them into forced slavery ..or else (he threatens to lay waste to their cities). inana has apparently made a deal with nimrod, in exchange for him re-establishing worship of her, she makes him a nephil (a mighty one = biblical parlance for a nephil (plural nephilim). so he was genetically modified, somehow. this is actually more obvious in the biblical account.

that is the first time you see a female character involved in the creation of nephilim, as prior to that, all such accounts were isolated to male angels tinkering with female humans. it sticks out like a sore thumb as a result. i think this is the post flood origin of nephilim. (There's an argument that nephilim were all destroyed in the flood, so how could there be new nephilim after the flood. i think that pretty well explains it - inana got in the game of king making. )

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

so he was genetically modified, somehow.

no just manipulated.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

so he was genetically modified, somehow.

no just manipulated.

explain?
cause prior to that, whenever it called someone a mighty one, it was a nephil

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ok, I meant Hollywood, I thought it was made there. Still, if you drilled a hole relatively straight down from the Euphrates region (about 50°E) and through the earth (figurative speech), you would end up on the West Coast of North America (about 120° W), missing by only 10° if you'd go dead straight through the centre of the planet, you'd end up just off the coast of San Fransisco. USA is right below Babylon and the plains of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers. The way I interpret the Apocalypse, whenever the Abyss is mentioned, USA seems to pop up straight in the middle.
edit on 3-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

I'm not familiar with that book, unfortunately, there are lit. hundreds of them. The quotes I made were from the nine vol. book named Histories by the Greek historian Herodotus, written down some 2500+ edit: 2400+ years ago.

ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA was from akkad. so that's like 5000 years ago lol

Are you referring to the Sumerian King List? The E-ana or Eanna temple was in Uruk, not Babylon?

E-ana ==> Fixed link wikipedia «E-ana (House of heaven) temple to Inanna in Uruk»
Sumerian King List ==> en.wikipedia.org...
Uruk ==> en.wikipedia.org... «Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta relates that Enmerkar constructed the House of Heaven (Sumerian: e2-anna; Cuneiform: 𒂍𒀭 E2.AN) for the goddess Inanna in the Eanna District of Uruk.»
edit on 3-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: link

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

it's talking about early babylon/late akkad, so it covers whatever lands enmerkar was the new tyrant over (also a description of a nephil). theoretically, that means any temples that were being built under his rulership (to include inana's temple and the tower of babel, as well, which sounds to be an enlil temple)

edit on 3-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
babel = etemenanki? (according to the researcher at the link, he thinks herodotus is full of it. you might find this very interesting)

www.livius.org...

Yes, Herodotus made many claims that sounds spurious to modern historians, but like I said, it was supposed to have been destroyed by Alexander the Great, not God. And Herodotus is one of the only "Western" sources we have. So we don't really have much to base our assumptions upon. It's like with the hanging gardens and all those other wonders, we can only assume. However most such ziggurats that we can study the remains from, seem to have been step pyramids with massive ramps, anyway, winding staircase or not, it's built like a mound, and artificial mountain if you like, to allow the people of the great plains of Mesopotamia to elevate themselves towards heaven just like the people further north and east, where sacred mountains filled the same purpose. Below is the Wiki page for the Ziggurat of Ur:

en.wikipedia.org...

Regardless, ziggurats are built upon a 'square' foundation.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ok, I meant Hollywood, I thought it was made there. Still, if you drilled a hole relatively straight down from the Euphrates region (about 50°E) and through the earth (figurative speech), you would end up on the West Coast of North America (about 120° W), missing by only 10° if you'd go dead straight through the centre of the planet, you'd end up just off the coast of San Fransisco. USA is right below Babylon and the plains of the Euphrates and Tigris rivers. The way I interpret the Apocalypse, whenever the Abyss is mentioned, USA seems to pop up straight in the middle.

it's kinda lazy approach though. for example, it doesn't account for:

- the 4 angels reference
- the constellation references
- the angel that came down from the sky to unlock the gate to the abyss
- older images of the abzu, which depict it as a door with water flowing around it.

for example.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't really know. Nothing is really impossible, the impossible just takes a bit more time and fiddling normally. The four summoned fallen angels could have been four planes. The two in NY, the one that was shot down, and the one they rammed into Pentagon. Four angels, meaning four planes? Waiting for the day when everything fits, when the numbers all add up to their spectacular event: The date corresponding to vv. 9:11 & 20:01 of the Apocalypse, keyword is ἄβυσσος.

For I should probably correct myself, what I meant was that whenever the Abyss or the Bottomless Pit is mentioned in Revelation, USA and Iraq seem to flash up. Al Qaida sprung up in Iraq. ISIL developed from Al Qaida Iraq. And there is the fifth trumpet which to me can only be the first Gulf War. In verse 9:11 the Abyss is mentioned, then again in verse 20:01. The ones who orchestrated the 9-11 seems to have been quite familiar with Christian eschatology.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't really know. Nothing is really impossible, the impossible just takes a bit more time and fiddling normally. The four summoned fallen angels could have been four planes. The two in NY, the one that was shot down, and the one they rammed into Pentagon. Four angels, meaning four planes? Waiting for the day when everything fits, when the numbers all add up to their spectacular event: The date corresponding to vv. 9:11 & 20:01 of the Apocalypse, keyword is ἄβυσσος.

For I should probably correct myself, what I meant was that whenever the Abyss or the Bottomless Pit is mentioned in Revelation, USA and Iraq seem to flash up. Al Qaida sprung up in Iraq. ISIL developed from Al Qaida Iraq. And there is the fifth trumpet which to me can only be the first Gulf War. In verse 9:11 the Abyss is mentioned, then again in verse 20:01. The ones who orchestrated the 9-11 seems to have been quite familiar with Christian eschatology.

Unfairly going off point; expanding/blurring the argument here.
edit on 3-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

so the usa is the abyss, our planes are angels from the abyss, who do the work of god, and who come out of the abyss and torture anyone without the mark of god on their forehead?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

These terrorist attacks and following wars are the supposed effect of opening the gate between the two worlds, when the serpent bites its tail so to speak. It's not about who is who, but we can't neglect the fact that USA is THE most destructive military power the world has ever seen, but who carries the mark of God and not has nothing to do with national or religious denomination. Its the globalist world in confrontation with medieval traditionalism.

Using my chronological and historical approach to the Apocalypse, the effects of opening the gate to the Abyss (Abyssos, Apsu) seem to involve conflicts between USA and Iraq. It is the conflict itself which is essential here, not the ones fighting, they are all consumed by the conflict.

Personally, like I said earlier, I interpret Apsu as an underground sea of freshwater, whose fountains and sources were used for irrigation together with Tiamat who would be the rivers while Kingu would be the canals.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

well typically, when you read prophecy, the idea is to take the things in context of each other. for example, what do the locusts do when they come out of the abyss? are they angels or what?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

These terrorist attacks and following wars are the supposed effect of opening the gate between the two worlds, when the serpent bites its tail so to speak. It's not about who is who, but we can't neglect the fact that USA is THE most destructive military power the world has ever seen, but who carries the mark of God and not has nothing to do with national or religious denomination. Its the globalist world in confrontation with medieval traditionalism.

Using my chronological and historical approach to the Apocalypse, the effects of opening the gate to the Abyss (Abyssos, Apsu) seem to involve conflicts between USA and Iraq. It is the conflict itself which is essential here, not the ones fighting, they are all consumed by the conflict.

Personally, like I said earlier, I interpret Apsu as an underground sea of freshwater, whose fountains and sources were used for irrigation together with Tiamat who would be the rivers while Kingu would be the canals.

Bull crap.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Have you ever had a mystical vision of your own? Ever see a ufo up close? Had an nde? Or obe?

👣

oh i missed your post. to answer your question: erm, well yes and no. i dunno what it was, though. it wasn't an NDE, but maybe an OBE. it was the middle of the day and suddenly i was dangling in space above the earth. suffice it to say, that while i saw a "ship" there (presumably??), i didn't see the outside of the ship. it was literally invisible except for the front w i ndow. i could see the stars right thru it. i could see in the front window, two very tall males in inside like a cockpit almost. they were wearing blue jumpsuit looking things. i could only see them from about waist up to the top of their heads, though, so may not have been jumpsuits. they had long dark hair, no facial hair. their eyes were not unusual that i recall but the whole thing happened in the course of just a few seconds. while i was witnessing this, i was receiving (only way i can describe it) data from god, on what i was seeing. i was informed that the 2 entities hated humans and particularly female humans because female humans make more humans.

i was also told the 2 entities were part of a human organization on earth. at this i saw balls of light skimming along the top of the earth's atmosphere extremely fast, and was told these were being piloted by human males, who were in league with the 2 entities. then the 2 entities saw me and got really mad. i was not supposed to be able to see them, particularly since i was a female human (That's what they said to me. how i heard them, when i was just floating in space, i have no idea). at this point, only a couple seconds had passed. it all happened very quickly .

it wasn't an abduction, more like a freak electromagnetic thing. see i lived across the street from a huge radar tower perched on the corner of an air force base -- well i really don't know what it was exactly -- could've been a communications tower . all i know is it looked like a giant white golf ball. after this event, my skin was tingling, like i was experiencing full body numbness. it wasn't real bad, just an odd tingly feeling. about an hour goes by and my kids come out of their room where they were playing, to inform me that it feels like it's raining in the house. i questioned them for a better explanation. they said it felt like little drops of rain hitting their skin. i realized they were experiencing the same effect that i had earlier - a general sort of numb tingling on the skin. that's when i realized it was some kind of odd technology effecting the entire house and that it might be related to the radar tower thing. i called my sister in a panic, cause i was afraid that it could make us sick. she calmed me down and said not to worry.

very next day the landlord cut down the trees in front of the house, for no apparent reason. he seemed really irritated and when i asked him why he was cutting the trees down, he just mumbled. seriously, it ruined the front yard when he cut the trees down. i don't think he wanted to at all. my theory is that the air force base got wind of my little unscheduled visit with some of their ET buddies, and their scientists figured out what was causing it - the radar tower thingy was somehow building up radio waves or something in the house, and the trees were reflecting the waves back in again or something, and my brain waves sort of hitch hiked up to a satellite or something where i witnessed the mostly invisible ship. it was weird. that's about the only way to describe it.

edit on 4-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Wow this is so very interesting. And I like you, so forgive me if i blindly say, i believe you.
Stripped from your interpretations, of course, but it rings true with what i find. You lived in a field of strong electro magnetic force. You are one of the grails, vessels, radar-bowls, (that's to show i am using symbols for whatever lies behind the interpretation.) they repeated your brain waves or something, i don't know yet. But like a router when you access the internet, your brain waves in that strong artificial field created higher amplitudes, maybe altered the frequencies and you where able "to see beyond the curtain".
What it means is of course an entirely different thing, because i don't know you well enough to know what remains when you're stripped from your "educated-cultural-corsette".

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
yeah it was an odd thing. never had anything happen like that before then or after. so i really can't say i've seen an ufo, cause i knew it was there but couldn't see it except for the front w i ndow. and it wasn't really like a normal OBE as far as description, since i wasn't meditating or anything of the kind, that usually precedes such things,and the fact my kids were also having physiological effects similar to my own, just sorta nailed it as being technology related.

edit on 4-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

It's so fascinating, the human brain, huh? Thanks a lot by the way, this: thanks goes to you a lot.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's so fascinating, the human brain, huh? Thanks a lot by the way, this: thanks goes to you a lot.

well thanks! hugs to you, too. like your avatar, btw. it's sweet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join