It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch's Dudael

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Take a look at my avatar. It shows a statue of Herakles/Hercules, the son of Zeus, dressed up like a hipster, hanging around in Hell waiting for something or someone to show up. Obviously late by the looks of his. Although I do look a bit like the statue, I am by NO means Jehovah or Jesus or Hercules, hey, I am not really Utnapishtim either, though I did make a boat that carried everything in the world, and even though I come complete with wheels within wheels and speak of springs in the desert and... Coincidence! Hehe, couldn't help meself

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ehrm...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

i didn't try to figure out who they were beyond the as above so below concept, but if you look at the description of the beings coming out of it, once it is opened, there may be a clue. first their description is 3 constellation parts (leo's teeth, virgo's hair, scorpio's tail) with a 4th description, that as far as i know, has no constellation equivalent, and that is the locust. so i went and looked up what a locust looks like. the head looks like an ET but the rest of the body looks like an aircraft. i think that's the clue. could be wrong, but sure seems like it

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Kinda wierd that the thread was created near the same time as the dung thread.

Perhaps earth is a being with a north hole and a south hole.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

baal'zebub?

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
here's the whole description (king james version)

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

(...)

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

everything there, including the horse reference, has a constellation equivalent except locust

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am not clear on what you are asking but i never thought of that name like that it is kinda like dudu or dodo

I do not think baal would have the name bub in his name

I do see how many could live on a planet that is actually formed from the bieng of a person and those people would rail on about how that being is pure evil all while doing their best to destroy the planet and claiming to love at the same time.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I am not clear on what you are asking but i never thought of that name like that it is kinda like dudu or dodo

I do see how many could live on a planet that is actually formed from the bieng of a person and those people would rail on about how that being is pure evil all while doing their best to destroy the planet and claiming to love at the same time.

baal'zebub, lord of the flies or lord of the dead.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Kinda wierd that the thread was created near the same time as the dung thread.

Perhaps earth is a being with a north hole and a south hole.

[...]

Trust me, the Devil doesn’t mind. It’s all about who says it. And how and why. The Devil takes care of his own.

Now say sorry to the lady!

Ach! Haters will hate

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: Haters will hate

edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: Weird clippings and post refs not corresponding

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
perhaps i should clarify : the dung comment made me think of baal'zebub as the lord of the flies (the inference being the fly's attraction to decay, like death and decay. decomposers, i guess you call them. decomposers such as flies, break down and recycle stuff)

the info on him is that he's associated with dead things, which included dung as part of the description since flies are attracted to dead things and dung.

edit on 2-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

erm, i'm confused. i think there was a misunderstanding, somewhere along the line.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I just thought he was being untimely and vulgar, that's all. Rather immature or should I say immanure? I just thought you deserve better. It's me they don't like, sorry for saturating your thread with losers like myself. Need to boost my blood sugar AND my melatonin levels, and get some sleep. Anyway, thanks for your tidbits and insights. Much obliged.
edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I always envisioned the locust as the Apache helicopters of the Gulf War, how long did the Gulf Campaign last again? And where are we talking? And how long did this Apocalypse event last again? And where would it be with the reference to the Abyss again? Check out www.abovetopsecret.com... and scroll down to "The Fifth Trumpet".

ETA: There is an alternate to Abyssos being in Meopotamia though, quite a bit of evidence points to the Americas being the Abyss, as understood, "under the Eretz" or below the Holy Land. For fun do a search for Abyss in the Aocalypse, and notice the chapter and verse numbers. Chapters 9 and 11, and even verse 9:11, further 20:03 (The U.S. Department of Homeland Security established), as for 17:08, look into James Francis Edward Stuart, Prince of Wales, and the seven monarchs from his father's to his own reign, himself being the eighth.

Al Quaida Iraq claimed responsibility for 9-11 which would fulfil the prophecy quite elegantly, but even more elegant is CIA seeding them and training them to do what they did, and how many wars and terror and counter terror measures and what not in the wakes? And now Al Quaida Iraq has levelled up into a full fledged kaliphate-grade behemah behemot.... When will this age of wonders end....
edit on 2-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: dates and years of the abyssos

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Now say sorry to the lady!

First i would need proof of the feminine and second it definitly was not directed at the person i replied too. It really was a general statment to humans that destroy the earth in the name of progress. From what i know of the poster is not much into false pretenses while destroying.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Then that's settled then. I still think you should say sorry, even if undo would turn out to be an eunuk Wizard of Oz.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

but that doesn't address the following:

- that the gate for entrance into the area is under the euphrates river and the gated entrance is covering a place called the abyss.

- that the gate in question is holding back 4 angels/locust creatures, who are released from the abyss, when the gate is opened by the other angel that comes down from the sky with the key and unlocks it

- that fire and smoke issue from the abyss gate when it's opened.

- that abyss derives from abzu (absu/apsu). if you don't believe me, just read what happens in enuma elish when tiamat mates with kingu instead of abzu. those beings coming out of tiamat+kingu gate would've come out of tiamat+abzu gate if enki hadn't closed it (the closing of the abzu gate is what is referred to as the killing of abzu. enki didn't kill abzu, he locked the abzu gate. cause abzu was never an actual god. it's always been the gate of the abyss. you can see a similar concept in the chaining of fenrir in norse mythos. )

- there's more than one abzu and they vary in size.

edit on 2-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What confuses me is WHY no obvious incursions?
If indeed there is a GATE system why have we seen no obvious visits?
I question the logic of trusting ANY rutual to contain an entity that wants to destroy us that is TIMELESS and so knowledgable.
What is the possiblity of a PHYSICAL maifestation of ..say Lecifuge Refocale?

What happens when one fails and the entity is no longer effectively bound?
edit on 2-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
What confuses me is WHY no obvious incursions?
If indeed there is a GATE system why have we seen no obvious visits?
I question the logic of trusting ANY rutual to contain an entity that wants to destroy us that is TIMELESS and so knowledgable.
What is the possiblity of a PHYSICAL maifestation of ..say Lecifuge Refocale?

What happens when one fails and the entity is no longer effectively bound?

well in the past, manifesting on or perhaps surviving on, our planet, angels had to take on a human form. there was apparently more than one way to do that. in the book of enoch it says 200 of them, called watchers, saw human females and considered them to be fit extensions. so they made a pact between them not to reveal what they were about to do, descended to mt. hermon, and abducted human females. the actual wording is: they took them wives of all which they chose. this resulted in the tradition of wearing the veil in judaism and hinduism (which continued in the form of the nun's habit and the muslim abaya/hijab, etc) so that the wives of human men were not "taken" as breeding stock for the "angels" . hey don't ask me, i'm just a researcher 6000 years later.

depending on how you view the concept of "fit extensions", this could mean several things, but suffice it to say, the end result of the combining of human dna and angelic dna, were a race of "mighty men" also known as giants, but which could be referencing any number of things other than super large men, including the meaning of the word for giant (nephil, plural nephilim), which means, fall down or fell down, to the earth. could mean the fallen ones. could mean came down to earth from space/heaven. could mean a bunch of different things. that's the problem right now, we don't have enough information to piece it all together. in either case, if they were using human dna to create fit extensions, you get the idea that they took eggs from the human women and created nephilim bodies for themselves.

however, if they are going to come thru a gate to our planet from somewhere else, they presumably would need to either have tech to survive our climate/atmosphere/gravity/electromagnetic particle flows/or any number of other things that might effect them, depending on if they are flesh beings or other dimensional or what. if they have already engineered bodies capable of sustaining our planet, or simply never leave their flying craft, i dunno that either. it's all still hidden data or i've missed the trail that explains it.

if they have engineered bodies that look human, they could be here already.

edit on 3-2-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Perhaps as UFOs driving Greys as AVATAR bodies?
I think THAT is what is in fact happening by the way,they are trying to inter THIS dimension and they want acces to this plane of existance.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's a lot of assumptions. Greys are unproven, different dimensions are unproven, and actally could be just a way to describe something far more mundane. And if any of your assumptions would be true, then because they have acces to this plane of existence.

@undo: still very interesting to read. And i like you're "down-to-Earth" approach to this unworldly topic.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
here's a guy on the topic of nephilim ( i enjoy this guy's videos. his delivery is quite unique. you'll see what i mean if you watch it. hehe)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join