It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor: Say NO to Girl Scout Cookies!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That's funny!!! I'll have to bring this up to my VERY NOT A LESBIAN girlfriend who has a girl scout troop and helps out with Brownies...she not gonna be likey. And she spreads the word when something like this happens to have all of the women circle the wagons!!! This ought to be fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My nieces wanted to join that lesbian factory. I talked my sister out of it. Most scout leaders are gays trying to induce their charges into being lezzies. It is sick what they do and I will not let any part of my family be around it. I wish they had some sense like the boy scouts did. We get too much pro gay brainwashing on tv and the media. No one needs it in the girl scouts. Yet that it a modern day lesbo factory that parents without minds send their girls to. It's perverse and needs to stop.

The sad part is there are a lot of mothers out there that allow their girls into this cult because they either do not know better or are so sick as to think having gay scout masters is perfectly ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

Oh please! Girl Scouts are a lesbian factory?? That's absurd.
You wouldn't happen to have any proof to back that up with, would you? No? Didn't think so.

ETA .. I should also add that it's fact that people can not be turned homosexual by being around homosexual people. Either they are or they aren't homosexual. Homosexuality isn't contagious.

edit on 10/23/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

While thin mints are good. I can at least put them down.

Give me a box of Samoans though and I'll eat the entire thing. Even worse if I make ice cream cookies out of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Sounds like the pastor's parents wouldn't let him have girl scout cookies when he was a kid and now he's lashing out.

"If I can't have girl scout cookies, no one can!" (imagine an animated laughing icon here).

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
lesbians?
well that sure explains the term girl guyed

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You forgot the /sarc at the bottom of your post.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

beezzer
Republican cookies; dry, tasteless, unappealing.

Democrat cookies; too sweet, and when you buy them, the bill goes to someone else.

Communist cookies; an empty box, but you can't complain.

Gay cookies; who cares what they taste like, the box is decorated beautifully!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, that was funny.

I got my kids out of girl scouts because it seemed to be all about selling cookies, getting ready to sell cookies, and getting all of the money from selling the cookies. It got to be where the girls were a minor secondary issue under the cookie sales.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thats because "Pastors" like little boys more than they like little girls.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My daughter was in the Girl Scouts for a couple of years. The last year, they didn't even meet until sometime in January to talk about cookies sales, and I yanked her out of the program right then and there. They may have been a good organization in the past, and maybe in some areas they still are, but when cookie sales are more important than actually doing something with the girls, no thank you.

If you need a non-lesbian/communist/feminist reason not to buy their wares, consider this:

I've been taking my daughter around the block lately, helping her unload Girl Scout cookies on obliging neighbors -- and wondering whether we're killing them.

The problem is that most of those Girl Scout cookies have trans fatty acids. Those are the worst kind of fat, killing far more Americans than Al Qaeda manages to. (New York Times)

Get that? GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HAVE KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN AL QAEDA!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I do not have the link but I think he is protesting some of the stuff I read about a while ago...
AHHHhh
Here is something similar: Vatican Investigating Girl Scouts for Links to Safe-Sex Education Groups

the Vatican believes that several groups the Girl Scouts endorse, including Médecins Sans Frontières and Oxfam, both of which cater to the poor but also advocate safe sex and condom use to stop the spread of AIDS, might be a bad influence on the impressionable young women....

Morris was particularly troubled by some Girl Scout troops’ use of the International Planned Parenthood Federation’s pamphlet “Happy, Healthy, Hot” for young women afflicted with HIV. Morris wrote, “The pamphlet instructs young girls not to think of sex as ‘just about vaginal or anal intercourse. There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!’”....

It gets even more interesting if you follow the Planned Parenthood thread.
Margaret Sanger Founder of Planned Parenthood In Her Own Words

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." - Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."
Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

On respecting the rights of the mentally ill:
In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

On adultery:
A woman's physical satisfaction was more important than any marriage vow, Sanger believed. Birth Control in America, p. 11

On marital sex:
"The marriage bed is the most degenerating influence in the social order," Sanger said. (p. 23)...

I think you get the picture.

OH, and just incase you thought EUGENICS was dead. The Royal Society hosted a a pro-eugenics conference in 2004. link (page down twice)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Don't TOUCH my Samoas, I've been known to KILL over my case of Samoas every year
-glares at T-Dog-

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lesbian Girl Scouts.... I know of a couple of movies that start that way but there for adults only....

Really.... I love those cookies.... Call me the Girl Scout Cookie Monster!!! NUM NUM NUM NUm!!!! I eat'm all!!!

I think the pastor is diabetic and wanted to push his anti-cookie agenda on the populace....

Honestly, who listen's to a pastor anymore....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If there's one thing I'm genuinely jealous about America being a British citizen, it's having delicious cookies brought to my door for sale. We have girl scouts here, but no cookies.

Having googled it, I was slightly disappointed that they're factory made - I was under the impression the scouts and their families made them - but still, I want cookies brought to my door.

Thanks, Obama!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Thankfully not everyone's experience is the same as yours. Scouting is empowering for girls and may be that's the problem. We certainly can't have some women going around thinking for themselves now can we. BRB I have to go check the calendar I think we've been transported back to the 1940s. Who are you? You've taken the women's movement back to the stone age. I hope you don't have at daughters.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Surely you're not saying gays are born gay. That's not true. It is a lifestyle choice but the girl scouts are not a training ground.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

What ever happened to "DENY ignorance?"

You all jump on the Rah Rah Bandwagon without looking behind the curtain. Say the word "Pastor" and you react like Pavlov's dogs. The Elite must love all of you, you are so well trained! (And no I am NOT a Christian or a Republican or a Tea Party member just a Data Junkie.)

...I think it's time for a new definition of usury as follows: any interest on any loan of fiat money (meaning money made out of nothing). This example of a $100,000 home, as shocking as it is, producing $172,741 unearned interest, this is just a grain of sand in the Sahara. You have to multiply that by all the homes in America, by all of these hotels in America, all the high-rise buildings, all the factories, all the airplanes, automobiles, farm equipment, schools, everything, all the physical assets of America....

They don't even know that this is being taken from them and it's in this huge river of wealth flowing into the banking cartel. It's a staggering thought.

You are led to the question of where is this river flowing? Where's it going? ...

What are they spending it for? The answer may surprise you. They're not buying more yachts and mansions with this money, they've already got all of those they possibly want. In fact they got rid of the mansions on Jekyll Island a long time ago because they were bored with that. That's not it. When a person has all the wealth that you could possibly want for the material pleasures of life, what is left? Power. They are using this river of wealth to acquire power over you and me and our children.

They are spending it to acquire control over the power centers of society. The power centers are those groups and institutions through which individuals live and act and rely on for their information. They are literally buying up the world but not the real estate and the hardware, they're buying control over the organizations, the groups and institutions that control people. In other words, to be specific, they are buying control over politicians, political parties, television networks, cable networks, newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, wire services, motion picture studios, universities, labor unions, church organizations, trade associations, tax-exempt foundations, multi-national corporations, boy scouts, girl scouts, you name it. Make your own list of organizations and you will find that this is where those people have been for many decades spending this river of wealth to acquire operational control particularly over those institutions and individuals, those organizations that represent opposition to themselves. That's a critical area for expenditure on their part.....

The boy scouts and girl scouts are NOT what you think. Don't believe me?

Here is more from a research paper:
The Hand that Rocked the Cradle: A Critical Analysis of Rockefeller Philanthropic Funding, 1920-1960

Abstract

Past research into the mental hygiene movement in Canada and the United States has tended to view it in isolation from co-temporary projects funded by Rockefeller philanthropy, such as mass communications research. The mental hygiene campaign aimed to modify adult-child relations by reducing the influence parents and teachers held over children’s personality development; the central aim of mass communications research was the development of conformity of opinion. One a project of social engineering, the other of social control, the two projects combined appear to have possessed considerable potential to work in concert to shift weight in the socializing matrix from families and schools to the media at the outset of the post-World War II baby boom.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

?????? Pardon? Did you even read the link?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Sorry, but I do not allow my family to associate with perverts and deviants. Times may change but I do not. our grandparents were not stupid and the things they believed in are even more important now than they were then. Morality is not subject to the whims of society. It is a strict code that is unchanging. It is unchanging because it is correct.

Morality dictates that one shun those who fall into the perversion of homosexuality. I shun them and refuse to associate with them. And every member of my family must follow suit.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Man, that pastor is a real nutter!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join