It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mall in Kenya's Massacre & WTC towers in NYC: Same Owner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I am alerting them that what you just did was a vicious personal attack on the OP.... you BLATANTLY called someone an anti semite...for which there was no reasonable basis for such a statement...please in the future respect people and do not go on a personal attack....I am sure it is in the T&C's

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting but they must own hundreds of thousands of buildings worldwide?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

gardener
Zionist banksters..

How do they get away with this? One billion-making massacre after another!

Money Clout and mercs for hire,
Like all the evil-doers go about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

gardener
Zionist banksters..

How do they get away with this? One billion-making massacre after another!

This video is a joke right? So the little girl is looking at and running towards the camera man, ok. How does he make the assumption she knows the camera man, because a scared little girl is running towards people waving her in?

So the mother protecting her two children, and then later a soldier has the one, and she is in background with the other and a man. If the creator of this stupid youtube vid would have even did the slightest research he would see that there is a video of a man brave enough to rescue them and then obviously this is minutes later when they were running for the exit. I could continue, like the girl being carried. Who is he to say that she didn't get shot in the spine, or injured from falling or spraining something between photos. Maybe she was hurt, but crawling for her life. Maybe she fainted upon reaching the exit. It's cruel for this xombie guy to assume it's a conspiracy while peoples lives were being lost and destroyed.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting!

Same israeli owner of both WTC and Kenya? What are the odds?!?!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It never ends, day after day, year after year unsubstantiated attacks, supposition, conjecture and never any proof of anything except bias fictitious assumptions. Of course these attacks are always against anyone who has accumulated wealth.

If you are a millionaire then you could only get there by manipulation, greed and or some type of criminal expanse.

Of course these accusers are always the victim because they need to blame someone for their own failure.

Just because a man is Jewish and has amassed a fortune then he is collectively guilty of what ever the jealously driven accuser can think of. Always hiding behind a computer screen in the land of anonymity as a factious expert on hundreds of topics, always led by their ability to type something into google.

The ultimate accuser who would never make these same accusations anywhere except behind their wall of cowardliness where expression is limited only too the victims neurotic need to find someone to blame.

I often wonder what a sad life it must be to always play the platonic victim, day after day, month after month, always being thwarted by the need to have a better, larger piece of the pie. The wealthy, popular and successful being the antagonist in a make believe world in which being a victim of the wake of fortitude left by the wealthy ones that have passed them by.

If not the government, the wealthy and successful, then who will be the hideous make believe troll of their own inequality? The boat that sailed without them-the riches that passed them by-the empty cavity of respect these forlorn beast of the mighty dollar have left-and no more money for poor old me.

He did it! She did it! They did it! Took away my deserving wealth with their big cars, fancy homes and phoney jobs. I'll get them back! I'll accuse them of crimes, conspiracies, mayhem and insurrection and let the world know I got their number-now all I have to do is find someone who cares.

Sad.........truly sad. I got some change in my pocket will that help?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join