It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Living ETs Working With US Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
it would be really intresting if we have alien life working with us and what they are doing and not sharing with the public ????

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Politicians are just temporary employees. They don't have access to the uber-secret stuff like ETs. So I"m wondering ... just how would he know any of this? I'm not sold. I need more information ....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

tencap77
Is one of them Nancy Pelosi? I could swear I've seen her forked tongue more than once. She is my nomination for the worst human being that has ever lived (including kim kardashian AND Hitler) If she is an alien, you mean from like Outer Space right? not from Outer Los Angeles? or Outer Mongolia or Outer Canada or Outer Venezeula !

Not sure but I think you just insulted Hitler. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Galileo400

Perhaps not a known hoax but certainly not agreed upon by all of the population. History shows climate changes since the planet started spinning. Ice-tropics-ice-tropics it's always changing . The issue is saying mankind is responsible. Which one of our relatives caused the ice ages. The air was much dirtier in the 19th century when fire was used for heat and cooking and light. Now it's only certain industries and older cars so we actually breath cleaner air than our ancestors. Hard for me to swallow tbat carbon caused this now when it didn't back when there was much more carbon in the air .IMHO. Maybe not so humble but...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

It's the causes that I disagree with. Change has always happened. Earth was once just a ball covered in ice. Totally covered in ice. Then it thawed without the help of people because this was before people or even dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I have always been interested in searching for the piece of truth in fiction. There's a reason these things have been believed in by humans for eons. I'm sure some of what we hear about is based on truth and some on immagination. Or...maybe we just badly want to believe we aren't on this rock alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

snypwsd

This video has been around the internet for a while now, I am from canada and I would not believe what ever our politicians say, especially anything that is released by the Harper Government. If you know anything about agenda 21 you will know that it is all propaganda to make people "think" that Aliens are here working with us. Our canadian government is just as secretive and deceitful as the US government.

I am not saying that Aliens are not real, when I was younger I saw a UFO while on a family trip. It was less then a km away from us while we stopped at a Fruit stand in the Okanagan.

But yeah I do not believe this guy what so ever, and you shouldnt either.

[quote)

I don't know much about the Canadian government but if they are just as secretive as any other government why would one of them come out and talk about it? You also say you saw one so what do you think his objective is for expanding on what you saw - with sharing his own findings? My own ssumption - this guy has access to anyone he wants to interview so why would he just take a book and base it off of that. Maybe he doesn't want to give additional info but that doesn't mean his belief system isn't validated by more facts. Those are assumptions of course, but with his position it would seem he would be more careful. I should read the book he speaks of maybe.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

breadinspector

yeah hes the former canadian ministed of defence so its a legit source...

Yes and no.

He is the former Candian Defence Minister, but in the past he has made it clear that his claims are NOT based on any classified/secret knowledge he obtained as Defence Minister. He claims to have honed his beliefs through research of publicly available documents (just like you and I could do).

Therefore, he is a man who hold these beliefs who also happened to be Defence Minister. The way you make it sound, he is "in the know" with special knowledge he could only learn as Defence Minister. That is not the case.

edit on 10/23/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

History shows climate changes since the planet started spinning. Ice-tropics-ice-tropics it's always changing . The issue is saying mankind is responsible.

You are correct that the Earth's climate has changed many times in the past. That's why I'm frustrated by climate change deniers. You have to have a very biased, political, closed mind to believe that the climate is not changing.

On the other hand, what part humans have/are play(ing) in this current changing climate is still not known. Still, to think that we cannot affect the global climate is arrogant and also close minded.

One of the reasons that some people don't "see" the climate changing is that from where they are, things don't seem all that different. But, I believe, that right now the oceans are absorbing unimaginable amounts of heat, sparing us landlubbers for now. IMHO

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think if there is even shred of possibility for his claim to be true, only high secured army/top selected officials might have any knowledge of it.

IMHO, it is very similar as depicted in Stargate SG-1: everything is on need to know bases and rest of population is kept out of knowledge for simple reason - religion.

If EBE's are real, that will shake belief system of many, and many would now know what to do without their 'rules' made by higher being.

I wonder if this is true, would that also hold an answer to many gods being created upon alien visits... (yes, you all know where I am going with this
)

To sum it up, old video of an ol' politician with somewhat interesting story based on no evidence. If none of those 20 different races are pink unicorns - I am not buying this story...

AutumnWitch657

It's the causes that I disagree with. Change has always happened. Earth was once just a ball covered in ice. Totally covered in ice. Then it thawed without the help of people because this was before people or even dinosaurs.

Just as you said, Earth climate is changing all the time, and just weeks ago scientists have data that proves that tempo of change is directly altered by humans. Don't forget, some changes from before were made by nature itself, like for example green house effect created by nature can trigger climate change.

What scientists are telling is that we changed speed of changes, we see that with stronger storms, colder winters and hooter summers. Worst of everything is that we are actually pushing pedal of change stronger, instead of noticing it and hitting break before hitting brick wall known as new global change.

And let's not forget, we are in warm part of ice age...

edit on 23-10-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

One of them surely must be working at the Department of Health, because when you tell people about Obamacare, they all ask "Who came up with this nutty idea and what planet did they come from?"

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Galileo400

AutumnWitch657

History shows climate changes since the planet started spinning. Ice-tropics-ice-tropics it's always changing . The issue is saying mankind is responsible.

You are correct that the Earth's climate has changed many times in the past. That's why I'm frustrated by climate change deniers. You have to have a very biased, political, closed mind to believe that the climate is not changing.

On the other hand, what part humans have/are play(ing) in this current changing climate is still not known. Still, to think that we cannot affect the global climate is arrogant and also close minded.

One of the reasons that some people don't "see" the climate changing is that from where they are, things don't seem all that different. But, I believe, that right now the oceans are absorbing unimaginable amounts of heat, sparing us landlubbers for now. IMHO

Dude, climate change deniers are just parroting what republican fascists are feeding them. The reason they have been conditioned to deny it and cling to any so called evidence is to protect their corporate masters who can't have their money gathering disrupted by things like clean air and water. It's the same reason they hate the EPA. It interferes with corporate profit.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

The author of this book is for real? SO not only do we have a full pantheon of fictious races created from the Northern hemisphere by 'say a famous star and make a race out of it' -

Grey Zeta Reticuli, Pleiadeans, Reptilians (Syriusians, Alpha Draconians, Vegans, Orioneans), Cetusians, Taurians/Aldebaranians, Andromedians, Tall Nordic, Arcturians, Annunaki, now one has to make up from:

Camelopardalis, Volan, Sextans, Sculptorians, Capellaeans (Auriga), Vulpercula, Gemini, Crux, Cassiopeans, Coma Berenices : ))), Virgo, Cygnus, Perseus, Ophiucus, Pavo, Ursa Minor, Aquila, Serpens, Perseus, Chameleon,Delphinus,

I really like reading HISTORY OF THE EARTH - Atlanteans, Lemurians, the planet that existed before Mars and Earth that turned into now's inner asteroid belt, also even that book above - more interesting than reading Star Trek/wars or any of the classics but that's what it is - FICTION, like reading something that you know is SCI FI.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join