It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery sound, noise and rumble causes misery across the county in UK until now..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I hear the hum all the time here in texas mainly at night,i think during the day all the other outside noise drowns it out some,but it is loud at night when things quiets down,it disturbs my sleep with the constant humming

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I live in Southern Illinois and my family has heard them only once too. You described it EXACTLY the way we heard it..like two ships running gliding past one another..metallic sounding metal screeching..it was definitely from above like rolling thunder only not the booming..but metallic sound. It was so surreal..It happened in late october. So I know I'm not crazy--because others have described it exactly the same way I would have describe it.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Apparently the "humming" sound in Southampton is being blamed on the Midshipman Fish

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Argyll
Apparently the "humming" sound in Southampton is being blamed on the Midshipman Fish

Male fish mating is causing that annoying sound? lol I know the article is dead serious,but that IS funny!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

itsallmaya

Argyll

Male fish mating is causing that annoying sound? lol I know the article is dead serious,but that IS funny!

Another News Source

Well here is another link.
edit on 24/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

amraks

itsallmaya

Argyll

Another News Source

Yes, I do understand the theory behind the hum mentioned in the article(s). It just sounds pretty outlandish.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

itsallmaya

amraks

itsallmaya

Argyll

Another News Source

Yes, I do understand the theory behind the hum mentioned in the article(s). It just sounds pretty outlandish.

Thanks!

Not so outlandish is it now if you watch this video on the species.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Wow! That was fascinating. Thank you so much for the link. I heard "the hum" at around 3:23 of the clip. It does sound like the noise described.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join