It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Us Your DNA and get a DA Dismissal/Spit and Acquit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

SWCCFAN
reply to post by GrantedBail

I was going to guess that it was in CA. I can't say that I am surprised by it. Ignorance seems to be a highly successful commodity there.

Wouldn't expect anything more from a state that refuses to elect anyone other than Feinstein to represent them.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

grew up in ca(bay area) well whats not to like? high taxes,gangs ,entirely to many humans a transit system that strikes periodically(my area at least) .smog lots of it.comparatively harsh emissions and gun laws relatively high cost of living ,over crowded schools with over worked teachers barely making a living wage.an over taxed mental health department.several municipalities facing bankruptcy or already in process.

unemployment rate of 8.9% www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=1_New_York 5 of the 10 are from ca....dont get me wrong it has its good points but still glad i escaped as my mortgage is less then what id be paying for rent right now

more directly on topic this dna for an acquittal seems very very shady indeed and im not even quite sure how they decided this was a good idea

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Uh, you seem to forget we have diebold voting machines, and in the districts where they are not present we have diebold tabulators.

You tell me how we didn't pass a GMO labeling prop?? Yeah right.

I hate Feinstein. She is a corrupt war mongering POS. I felt that way long before she went on her tirade about guns. Years before. I, being a lefty, hated her way before it was cool.

Don't pre package us Californians.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Grew up on the beaches of Southern California. We don't have mass transit down here. Everyone drives. Not many gangs in the area I grew up in. Taxes, I guess. Never noticed, thought they were the same everywhere. I loved the way our streets and freeways were kept. Great activities for the kids. Awesome school district. Made a great living right on the beach in Dana Point for 15 years.

I don't see the problem.

edit on 23-10-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i would never opt to give any kinda of sample to any public employees for anything , but i am almost positive that if this is true , there has got to be more than one idiot that can be convinced to go to court with a mouth full of someone elses d.n.a

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

If you want to talk about inner cities, then let's talk about that. Those problems are endemic throughout the country. So let's find the root of the problem. I am all about discovery.

Don't make this about one state.

Let's do this.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I dont know why they would need to give people this option when they take your DNA at birth now without consent, unless that is a recent program.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

found one thread about it.

I can confirm its true, relative works in a hospital. And yes, the government can access it easily.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join