It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Those Bugle Boy Jeans You're Wearing? No. They're Necropants...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
And just when you thought you had heard the most creepy things ever already, a post like this comes along. The hell is wrong with people? Though I suppose, I am not all that much better when I use fur and leather from animals.
edit on Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:55:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: I meant fur not fir. I don't wear trees.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile wearing his...skin.

P.S. Dibs on "Necropants" for a band name.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I wish people would stop following me around at the weekend when Im drunk and writing down everything I do....

*shudder*

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This entire thread, and the concept that inspired it, is entirely vomitous...I feel very very sick, but especially about the bit that says the dead skin will stick to your own..........................

I'm a bit ashamed to be from a cold country in the north, and of the pagan tradition myself if this is the kind of abomination they nightmared up. And you know....you just know...some eejit somewhere will now come up with skinny jeans (as if they aren't yukky enough) that look like human skin and call them Necropants.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

watchitburn
Of course it would be more practical to just make your own out of hooker parts or hobos.

Well, isn't that just sicker than the original post? 'Splains much, thought, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

AllInMyHead

Well at least now we know where the Koch Brothers got all there money!

You forgot Soros

And the Kardashians (Puts a new meaning on "Junk in the Trunk", don't it?)

And Paris Hilton...etc, etc

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
necropants would worked, but you can also do this with a regular one.

it will always contain money?

ofc it will since there is always this "one" coin in it, you put there youself?

sidenote: that would be a hell of costume to halloween

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Holy sheep! Talk about dark magic. S&F

This is just disturbing.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Allow me to translate this most enlightening riddle into modern layman terms:

Pants = Ideas

When you die, let me wear your pants.
Then Ill pass it on, and so forth.

It will bring us wealth and knowledge see?
It mean share Ideas, Share the pants.

You are all very welcome.
You can stop puking now, its figurative.

What so the magician uses restroom and showers without removing pants? Cuz they are invisible, its the Emperors New Cloths check it out lol

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OTOH, "Necropants" would be a great name for a metal band.

There are some fairly grody black magic rituals that are similar to this, one involves biting off the tongue of a hanged man as the prelude to other, um, acts of desecration on the corpse, further deponent sayeth not.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

How much do these pants cost? Are certain skin tones cheaper than others? I have a replica of a US quarter the size of a trash can lid...that might work...so where do i get a pair?
edit on 23-10-2013 by sikko45 because: ha

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

sikko45
reply to post by Bedlam

How much do these pants cost? Are certain skin tones cheaper than others? I have a replica of a US quarter the size of a trash can lid...that might work...so where do i get a pair?
edit on 23-10-2013 by sikko45 because: ha

I think you have to make your own. I have a few people I wouldn't mind turning into a set of necropants. Or a necrojacket.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

yea but then youd have to deal with the stink...id rather put some distance between us, if you know what im sayin

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A coin must be stolen from a poor widow and placed in the scrotum along with the magical sign, nábrókarstafur, written on a piece of paper. Consequently the coin will draw money into the scrotum so it will never be empty, as long as the original coin is not removed.

Moneybags.

Now I'm going to think of the above every time I hear that word...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

sikko45
reply to post by Bedlam

yea but then youd have to deal with the stink...id rather put some distance between us, if you know what im sayin

That's no problem - you just dry gulch the carcass and tan the hide. I would suppose it's like tanning out a deer skin or small animal hide. A lot of work to do right but not technically difficult.

I guess you get extra serial killer points if you brain-tan your necropants, though, that would be seriously hard core.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

chr0naut

How long would unpreserved flesh last before rotting into a disgusting weeping soup? Hours?

What about the fungal and parasite infections this would lead to?

This is the problem with most 'magical' ideas. They are really illogical and stupid if you apply a little thought.

Does the word "leather" ring any bells ? No ?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by jacygirl

Well the dead part where you ware there skin is apart of an agreement you make with a friend, its like; "Hey dude.. Um if either of us die the other can use the others skin as pants..?" "of course."

Hmm, doesn't seem fair to me. I'm 6' tall and most of my friends are 5', lol. So, either I get stuck with 'flood pants'...or they get my longjohns AND a matching vest, lol.
Ugh, gross...can't believe I just said that.
Need way more coffee!
jacygirl

P.S. It would make a cool band name tho....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Would you need to skin the willy region too?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

If you check out the link there is a picture of them there and yes.... the willy skin is there.

edit on 10/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

GODALMIGHTYPLEASEDONTMAKEITANYWORSE!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join