It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brosurance: ObamaCare Just Hit New(er) Lows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So...I click on over to Zerohedge.com to check out the latest financial news and this headline was the first on the page.

Brosurance: Obamacare Just Hit New(er) Lows

Apparently there is a website called thanksobamacare.com that shares stories of how Obamcare helps certain types of people....including our best and brightest that study the art of brewing:

Aww the dangers of keg stands. I feel ya bro....better get some brosurance just in case you accidentally crack your skull on the way down.

Any way, follow the link and look at the site. At first I thought this was just a parody site or some attempt at comedy, but I guess it's legit.

I hope one of my fellow members can prove me wrong, otherwise is just another example of how some people will go to funny lengths at pushing a political agenda.
edit on 22-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Oh Colorado...
Why oh why didn't you hang up the "No Vacancy" sign when the Californicators started fleeing their failing state and were looking to exile in your picturesque mountain communities?

It appears to be real SS....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.......

I read somewhere that my fine state of NY still doesn't have a single sign up. perhaps they should advertise the brosurance nonsense here

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes, I should include the link for gotinsurancecolorado.org....

Do any of you think this marketing ploy will work to any degree of success? Will it appeal to the college party-crowd....if they are in need of some insurance?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

since the college crowd still qualifies under their parents insurance, no, I don't think it will appeal to them.

Honestly, I haven't a clue as to whom they're trying to appeal to.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
When i saw these ads i first thought immigrants, next thing i noticed when i checked all of those was not one person in those ads had a "smiling eyes" and a couple really fake smiles. There is no real feeling in these and honestly ads like no feeling are unappealing.

It´s like these people got seriously ill when making a photoshoots
edit on 22-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wow!
I too just looked at the site. I do admit, I didn't go clicking. I just couldn't get passed the homepage. Absolutely disgusting, unless you are a 26 year old college freshman that can't seem to advance because you have nothing but drunken nights, waking up with strange objects protruding from your back-side, with no memory as to how it happend. Glad I could pay for your hospital visit.

If I were that doctor, I'd add a foot to your backside! This whole law simply allows for those who try in life, to fund those that play the system. Entire generations are being taught how NOT to work for a living because the government will take cate of you! It's not the government! It's those with jobs that still have to decide on the best way to feed the family because money is tight, stolen by the bottom feeders! Damn it!
edit on 10/22/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/22/2013 by GNOarmy because: My spelling sucked! Let emotions type for me

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Crakeur

since the college crowd still qualifies under their parents insurance, no, I don't think it will appeal to them.

Anybody without common sense and too much money on their hands perhaps?

That seems to be who was initially interested in it.
edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Gotta love the American Flag swim trunks and the Ben Stiller stunt double there.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

JayinAR

Gotta love the American Flag swim trunks and the Ben Stiller stunt double there.

I guess a night of drunken "Dodgeball" with injuries, you're covered....lol

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This carries the stench of desperation.

I wonder if having the "odor" of desperation is covered under Obamacare?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

These ads reminded me the movie, "Idiocracy." It is embarrassing that this is a legitimate advertisement for a government program. I sent the link to a couple friends and they thought it was brilliant and funny.

Wow.

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief that such anti-intellectual drivel is apparently being marketed to the average American young adult. We are ruined.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Crakeur
just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.......

Really? Cuz a couple of guys and keg didn't offend me nearly as much as the creepy uncle sam giving gynecological exams ads put out by the Right?

And BTW - It was created by "ProgressNow Colorado"...An independent group.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ah...

I mean..

really?

Why not include a bong if it's in Colorado?

Anyway..this is dumbest thing I've seen all week.

I guess they also want to portray university guys as a bunch of idiots.

Well done Obama, alienate MORE intellectuals from your support base.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

beezzer

Hmmmm...What folks think is in bad taste? Keg-stands? or...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Crakeur

Based on the term "Brosurance", I would assume D-bags. Be sure to ask about the fist bump subsidy and sidewards hat discount rate.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Indigo5

beezzer

Hmmmm...What folks think is in bad taste? Keg-stands? or...

Oh hell no! You're comparing a desperate effort to put lipstick on a pig with a caricature-ish representation of a very real situation, dude. The feds absolutely will have full and total access to the health status of all Americans who submit themselves to this assbrained disaster of a law.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Just for you!

[image removed at copyright holder's request]
edit on 23-3-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What's the rate for bros that wear loafers and shorts and are always yellin'?

Can I get the "I greet people by acting like I'm gonna sucker punch them in the face" discount?
edit on 22-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
oh man..obamacare is interfering with natural selection..lol, in the good ole days the weak, stupid and generally useless died off due to themselves..it was the natural order of things

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join