It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Vote Fraud goes live on the air!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's beyond obvious they dubbed over what really happened. There is no hypnosis nor crazy lady involved. Angry, yes, understandably! What would you do if you witnessed a nationally important vote being changed literally right behind your back?

Then turn around to confront it, so soulless government officials (white hair guy) jump into damage control mode and call the press and security to cover up the real story.

What did the black guy slip into the desk?!? Diane Reidy witnessed & called Out Debt Ceiling Vote fraud, so Media framed her as Crazy.

Just more proof American government -and the media - have gone officially, totally insane.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

gardener
What did the black guy slip into the desk?!? Diane Reidy witnessed & called Out Debt Ceiling Vote fraud, so Media framed her as Crazy.

Just more proof American government -and the media - have gone officially, totally insane.

Someone credible from the alternative media needs to interview her. We are change comes to mind.....

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The CAFTA vote. I don't know if you guys remember that. It was taken at midnight or after. Before the vote GW Bush went to the House to strong arm and threaten, I am sure. It was scandalous. I watched it and couldn't believe my eyes.

For those that missed it: Line to Coverage

www.democracynow.org...
edit on 22-10-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

This was a real freakin conspiracy. Down right mafioso stuff.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well after a little digging I found a seating chart for the House.

Seating Chart

It seems where they are sitting is reserved for Record clerks. Can anyone come up with who these two people are? I wonder what they were "recording" to seemingly set this lady into full Christian revival mode?
edit on 22-10-2013 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Something surely smells really bad here. I have a feeling that if we were to ever learn what she said in front of the House a lot of dots will be connected. Thanks to all those who are investigating this.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

juspassinthru

gardener

If this is true she will be under a gag order with the clear implication that violation of said order = death.
I am so sick of their nonsense.

Someone credible from the alternative media needs to interview her. We are change comes to mind.....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Oh jeez the votes were there. It wouldn't have been brought to the floor had they not. Beating dead dogs.

Get indignant about something constructive.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this video is evidence of the audio being blatantly dubbed over. i recommend everyone watch it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As for the side comments they dubbed in to replace what she really said at the podium, to me most anyone would get carried away screaming jesus god this is not right, etc. She's very composed on the house floor, and I'm sure what she really said wasn't crazy at all.

I'm not even religious but God, I pray Diane Reidy stays alive to do Alternative Media interviews indeed!

Sadly, I'm afraid our glorious government are frying her brain and giving her a stroke right now, with our tax dollars

Time to stop feeding the Beast that has inflitrated out government(do I sound crazy too?)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So whats the next big story, no doubt the stenographers outburst will be blamed to a small aneurism which later proved fatal, they can even say Obama tried to save her since he's making a habit of it, nothing will surprise me, couple of years ago I would have censored my own thoughts about this but nowadays it might just be plausible.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yes, that video in question is discussed at length in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks OP for this new perspective, it does add to the mystery. I just can't believe that no cleaned up/enhanced audio and no transcripts of this have been found yet..
edit on 22-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Bob Sholtz
this video is evidence of the audio being blatantly dubbed over. i recommend everyone watch it.

I saw this video earlier, and yes she was definitely dubbed over.

I wonder what it was she was saying that we're not supposed to hear?

Intriguing.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Judging by one of the other persons on the floor that screamed "they changed the vote!" or something like that, that is what Diane must have adressed or tried to address the floor about.

One thing's for sure, they (gov/media) were so despoerate to cover up what she really said, they put her little rant at the elevator over it, and forgot to eliminate the elevator ring, so you have an elevator ringing on the house floor, while she apparently says:

“ He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here, is that this is not one nation under God. It never was... the Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons… and go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.”

I dont see how saying that while you've just seen all of American deceived into raising Government spending further and issuing the final blow to the collapsing US economy, as crazy, especially when you just overheard a conspiracy and almost no one in the whole house will give you the time of the day.

No one else went up to the podium, because they're too paranoid about their civil record, their career, their endorsers, their money. Bloody shame on everyone in that room, except Diane, the white hair guy.

And shame on everyone who confronted the Reporter dude on the house floor, but aren't spreading the real news to the public.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Wookiep

Thanks OP for this new perspective, it does add to the mystery. I just can't believe that no cleaned up/enhanced audio and no transcripts of this have been found yet..

Watch the vid...the transcript is in the drawer!
(Joke)

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If she had been struggling with speaking out for two weeks it couldn't have been this one incident this day. There has to be more.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Wookiep

Watch the vid...the transcript is in the drawer!
(Joke)

Rainbows
Jane

Lol, at this point nothing would surprise me!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yep come to think of it, you're absolutely right. She's a stenographer, she must have heard stuff like this over the years but when it came to a vote as crucial as raising debt ceiling in order for the government to be reopened (see Coup d'etat thread) that really blew her lid off.

And yea, wonder what happened to this transcript?

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How do you get the people that witness what our government is doing to tell us what the heck our government is doing?
Are they sworn to secrecy or what?

link   

This vote wasn't even close. Jeez people. What 143 House members voted against. Out of 435 possible votes. The ones that voted against were symbolic. This was a done deal probably weeks ago. Give it up. I posted up thread about a real House vote conspiracy. There is no there there.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

conspiracy implies a group of people working together for nefarious purposes.

so yes. the vote was a conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join