It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Here Illegally? Go Home or be arrested" sign vans to drive around UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If it wasn't on the BBC i wouldn't believe it.

BBC news link

But apparently this stupid idea has been given funding to go ahead.

Some one who has traveled often THOUSANDS of miles in typically bad conditions, fleeing something far worse than a live in the UK, is going to read a sign on a van and decide to get deported.

What a colossal waste of time and money. Seriously is this the best we can do to help immigration issues with illegals.

Its nothing more than a mobile face palm which YOU paid for.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Biigs

BBC news link

Some one who has traveled often THOUSANDS of miles in typically bad conditions, fleeing something far worse than a live in the UK, is going to read a sign on a van and decide to get deported.

What a colossal waste of time and money. Seriously is this the best we can do to help immigration issues with illegals.

Bottom line: they're ILLEGAL
They need to be booted out and cone back the same way my ancestors did: LEGALLY

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Biigs

BBC news link

Bottom line: they're ILLEGAL
They need to be booted out and cone back the same way my ancestors did: LEGALLY

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
wow. so these arent just some paid adds using truck space while the trucks are just out moving material or such things.
these were just trucks paid for the purpose of driving around randomly, to showcase the message.

not that its really any worse, but its a bigger waste thats for sure x.x

they could have just passed some papers-check law like a few counties in the US have been trying out XD
letting cops pick people they think are illegal and harass them saves far more money.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Obviously you didn't read the article?

Theresa May has said vans telling illegal immigrants to "go home" or face arrest will not be rolled out across the UK.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Did you even read the article that you have linked.

This is not a new story its a few months old now, and the article says this will NOT be rolling out.

The test run carried out in 6 London boroughs caused massive outcry and disdain.
Its simply an exercise by the conservatives to appeal to the UKIP vote that has grown massively in the face of a corrupt system we currently enjoy.
edit on 201310America/Chicago10pm10pmTue, 22 Oct 2013 15:02:54 -05001013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Immigrants are also getting the message via text messaging. Imagine after sauntering in through the tunnel, er, I mean wandering across deserts and swimming shark infested waters the poor illegal get's a text on his iPhone saying "Get Out!"

Maybe the US can try this technique, nothing else seems to work.

Labour demands answers over 40,000 'go home' texts to immigrants

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I think the UK has to get real about illegal immigration. Its not like there is an infinite land mass they can flow into. There is an island chain and thats it.

All the multicultural propaganda and extreme leftist ideology will backfire when people are literally looking for blood when they cant live in their own home.

You are better off being honest.

Illegal immigration is unacceptable for the UK, or anywhere.

Europe is facing serious consequences if they dont get their act together.

If they are too blind to keep their home their own, then they dont deserve it.

Surrender it to muslims, africans, eastern europeans and asians.

sorry but this is just reality. Marry off your daughters and castrate your sons since you will be out bred sooner or later...and white minorities dont fair well in other populations. Apparently there is little concern for race equality in their home countries...that is their mindsets....and soon to be your own.

Even the good immigration ends when a place fills to the brim with scum....Good immigration stays home or goes elsewhere. No one wants to live with filth....even if it is their native filth they kicked out of their home countries.

edit on 10 22 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by Biigs

I think the UK has to get real about illegal immigration. Its not like there is an infinite land mass they can flow into. There is an island chain and thats it.

All the multicultural propaganda and extreme leftist ideology will backfire when people are literally looking for blood when they cant live in their own home.

You are better off being honest.

Illegal immigration is unacceptable for the UK, or anywhere.

Europe is facing serious consequences if they dont get their act together.

If they are too blind to keep their home their own, then they dont deserve it.

Surrender it to muslims, africans, eastern europeans and asians.

sorry but this is just reality. Marry your daughters off since you will be out bred sooner or later...and white minorities dont fair well in other populations. Apparently there is little concern for race equality in their home countries...that is their mindsets....and soon to be your own.

Even the good immigration ends when a place fills to the brim with scum....Good immigrations stays home or goes elsewhere. No one wants to live with filth....even if it is their native filth they kicked out of their home countries.

Britain is a nation of immigrants. It has been for centuries. The immigrants are NOT the problem, its the system thats the problem. Race and immigration are simply diversions from the fact that the ones that are destroying the nation are the ones running it. We are all human beings(well that can be debatable with regards to some people), buy hey, you get my point.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
GOOD!

I can be pretty libral at times.

But we just dont have room in the UK!

We are allready overfull.

Plus if they are really faceing death at home then they can apply legaly for asulym.

Anyway there is plenty of room in Norway and Sweden and Austria so they can go there.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Like I said,

If you are not prepared to defend your national identity, to cherish your idiosyncrasy, and honor the sanctity of your home,

then you do not deserve it as much as those that would write over all that with their own values and then do just that.

edit on 10 22 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes this is NOT coming in. I am just high lighting that this is the sort of thing we pay people in the government to dream up and waste everyones time with.

Its like they forget to 'sanity check'.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

crazyewok
GOOD!

Plus if they are really faceing death at home then they can apply legaly for asulym.

Anyway there is plenty of room in Norway and Sweden and Austria so they can go there.

We do have room, we just dont have the infrastructure due to useless politicians being too busy feathering their own nests and covering up their misdemeanours and blatant crimes while helping the globalist corporations buy what value there once was in the UK. The UK is an empty husk of its former self, sold off cheaply to international control.
I personally dont buy into the right wing presses fear mongering in regards to immigration. And being as my nation has been sold down the river to globalists, then what exactly do I have to be proud about? What is this national identity I am supposed to possess? And what does it mean to be "British" or even English for a more accurate description?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

It not the national identity problem. It really is the room.

Britain could not fed itself in a emergancy we have to rely on massive imports.

Its just not sustainble.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Its not the immigrants fault that the farming and manufacturing in this country has been destroyed by globalist outsourcing. The immigrants didnt make us dependent on external forces, nor reliant on state handouts, they didnt enslave us to debt, they didnt lower our incomes in real terms to make it more beneficial to live off the state. The immigrants are a tool used against us as a means to take our eyes away from the true perpetrators of all our woes. We are being stirred up both here in the UK and in the USA on every possible front..race, gender, sexuality, spirituality, nationality, political "wing", young vs old, lower vs middle class.
Now seeing that they are dividing us on EVERY difference, you have to ask why all the "rabble rousing"?

I think there is a storm coming, when it gets here I dont really know, but I know its coming, Im getting the sinking feeling in my stomach as the air pressure is falling. It falls a little more every time I see someone buying into the onslaught of MSM brainwashing rhetoric that tells us who we should be hating today, and blaming them for the anger burning inside us as a result of the daily rape of our freedom in the embodiment of debt servitude and buying into the system that ultimately seeks dominion over us all.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

crazyewok
GOOD!

I'm calling bull on that, we have plenty of room here in the UK. The problem is the government and an acceptance of mediocre work done on their part.

Just some of the problems they do little to address:

1. Very little houses being built
  2. Poor record of houses being refurbished or repaired even though their is thousands laying derelict
  3. No adequate improvement of transport systems such as roads, railways and ports even though our population rises
  4. A very poor employment rate and even worse desire to create jobs on a national level
  5. A despicable wealth ratio when it comes to distribution of wealth and value of product e.g. National minimum wage compared to items/services of necessity - People are getting poorer.

Yet we are a capable nation with some of the best resources on offer compared to other nations:

1. One of the worlds largest weapons trader
  2. One of the worlds richest and well connected countries when it comes to resource access, trade prices and company ownership
  3. Highly advanced education, technology industry and advanced manufacturing capabilities
  4. one of the highest averagely taxed nations on the planet
  5. A nation with high agricultural, industrial and commercial capabilities

Why does my first list exist when we have such capabilities and resources as mentioned on list two?

It's because the government of this nation is mediocre at best, in fact I'd say personally that they are useless. They make the red tape, they sell of this nation to the worst bidders,they allow mass immigration when they can't even be arsed to provide adequate work or decent pay for the citizens it already has, they destroy whole housing estates and make cushy deals with companies who build 10% of what they were supposed to replace and charge extortionate prices for buildings that will not last a century, they support giant companies that extort the average UK resident on a daily bases such as gas/electric companies or banks.

I could go on all day at how useless they are, farting about as if this nation is a game to be played. They are the maggots in the carrion that is the UK and they love to call in the vultures to strip the carcass down quicker.

No room?
Not for people who come here and think they can take without earning, most immigrants work and if you feel because he/she is working they have your job and therefore giving you less of a chance to live then bloody work harder.

Working class immigrants helped make this nation, they are not exactly the ones to blame for destroying it.

At the end of the day the UK has lots of pie, but Joe Public doesn't even get a sniff of a crumb and the nation gets to lick the plate when the pie is all gone.

Just to add:
Illegal immigrants should never have the chance to arrive in the UK, just more failings and uselessness of our illustrious nations government and it's highly rated ability.
edit on 22-10-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join