It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time observer/lurker...time to introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers,

For a long time I have observed many posts, observed many people come and go, observed a wide variety of topics, and yet only replied to a handful of posts. I have been a member since 2009 (officially), but I've lurked behind these walls unofficially for a long time, scanning the data within for like-minded people whom I could share experiences and gain knowledge from.

When I first came to ATS (unofficially), I was deep into research on the paranormal/Area 51. Since, I have expanded my preferences to all things conspiracy related, and also the truth. Paranormal, UFO's, Extra-terrestrials, global elitists, NWO, Illuminati, Anunnaki, The Ancient Astronaut Theory, 9/11 Truthers, Obama Birthers, Weather Phenomenon, WW3, Roswell, Area 51, are just some of the mainstream topics I enjoy.

Im currently 29 years old, I believe in self-expression by means of body modifications.

Im very into music and to keep this somewhat short, I will just say that I enjoy all genera of music but mainly prefer Metal, progressively.

I am big into Android devices, phones, tablets, watches, audrino, and even those really expensive Android radios from China...

I invite any fellow member to message me anytime, about anything, I am great at problem solving and guessing! LOL. I'd like to expand and grow with a rapidly, ever growing popular site as such.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKMINDEDSTAR

I'm new here but I'll stop and say howdy...
Glad to ready your a music lover...
At 52 I'm a tad bit older than you but thanks to my love of music and now that I have the time and money... I'm finally learning how to play a guitar. Trust me at this point a Fender Strat is wasted on me but I'm getting better little by little

Now how did that D#/Eb Melodic Minor (Descending) Scale thingy go again??????

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the posting part of the site. Hope to see some of what you have discovered.

Hope your body modifications don't include extra arms and two heads.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Thanks for the reply! The E flat scale Descending is as follows: Eb, D, C, Bb, Ab, G, F, and finally Eb. Now, Eb and D# sound alike, the notes contained are different. Again D# scale descending: D#, Cx, B#, A#, G#, F#, E#, D#.

Hope that helps serve your memory!

Music interacts with me on more than just an audible experience, for me that is.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

rickymouse
Hope your body modifications don't include extra arms and two heads.

Haha perhaps!!! Who knows what is contained within our food!!! But nothing has sprouted as of yet....

As far as sharing some of the topics I have researched, when I get the time to actually sit down and type; that's exactly what I will do. Stay tuned!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Welcome here mate! It so happens that I have a couple of problems on my iPhone, just let me some time so I can formulate my question (I'm french) correctly.

Welcome here!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

swanne

Welcome here mate! It so happens that I have a couple of problems on my iPhone, just let me some time so I can formulate my question (I'm french) correctly.

Welcome here!

Thanks for the welcoming! I will try my best to help you with your Apple device, although I am not a fan of them.
I am more familiar with Android , so if I can not help, I will find someone that will or direct you to another forum. But feel free to ask your question and I will do my best to answer!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Android is what I use. I said "iPhone" more like a general term, because I can't really see the difference between all these companies anymore... hehe sorry my bad.

top topics

join