It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Obama's Obamacare Lies And Secrecy Unacceptable

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

LOL

fail and fail early
www.whitehousedossier.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... e3-b6a9-da62c264f40e_story.html

Days before the launch of President Obama’s online health ­insurance marketplace, government officials and contractors tested a key part of the Web site to see whether it could handle tens of thousands of consumers at the same time. It crashed after a simulation in which just a few hundred people tried to log on simultaneously.

Despite the failed test, federal health officials plowed ahead.

When the Web site went live Oct. 1, it locked up shortly after midnight as about 2,000 users attempted to complete the first step, according to two people familiar with the project.

Maybe it will collapse under its own weight.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Obama using Obamacare meltdown to raise cash

dailycaller.com...

President Barack Obama is using the disastrous crash of his Obamacare website to extract cash and volunteer hours from his supporters.

“By now, you’ve probably heard that the website has not worked as smoothly as it was supposed to,” Obama told his supporters in an email sent out late Tuesday.

“That’s why I need your help,” he said, in a video pitch that links to an online fundraiser.

“The other side has already spent a whopping $400 million in anti-Obamacare TV ads,” says the language on the fundraiser site. “We don’t have to beat that, but we need to have the resources to fight back. Make a donation to support OFA today.”

The video illustrates Obama’s eagerness and ability to convert even the most awkward policy setbacks into high-profile political campaigns that can help his progressive coalition. The money may be used to support Obamacare, but it likely will also be used to help Obama wage his next election campaign — the 2014 midterm election.

In the video, Obama also offers his supporters a psychological reward for joining “Team Obamacare.”

“I’m asking you to be part of Team Obamacare… I’m asking you to help tell you friends, families, coworkers, classmates, neighbors and anyone else what the Affordable Care Act can mean for them,” he said.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

It just gets better and better
edit on 113131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I’m asking you to be part of Team Obamacare… I’m asking you to help tell you friends, families, coworkers, classmates, neighbors and anyone else what the Affordable Care Act can mean for them,” he said.

LOL Yeah, do that, honestly, and nobody would touch it with a ten foot pole.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well sense obama and MSNBC and the faithful followers are all telling lies about obamacare here's mine.

"My friend last night called and said, Yea G, I wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my "Obamacare enrollment packet” from the White House.

It contained:

An aspirin and a band-aid.

An 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker

A 'Bush's Fault' yard sign

A 'Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody' poster

A 'Tax the Rich to feed the lazy' banner

An application for unemployment and a free cellphone

An application for food stamps

A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren

And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my a**.
Everything was made in "China" and all directions were
in Spanish."

Now the thing is ATSer's,,,, is this a LIE?

edit on 24-10-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here, this is an appropriate thread for this. Here is the proof that they knew 1 month prior to the Obamacare implementation that the site was a mess. Go to the bottom of the document.

CGI Monthly report

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I would not consider 10 million out of over 300 million people wanting something much of a demand,actually.There is a far bigger demand for Xbox/iPhone,surely? Just as one example.Demand as in having a real honest desire to have the item/service,versus not having much of an option in purchasing the product,in this case ACA.I may be wrong,being South African and thus not having this as a worry,but I'm sure I read something on this site of hundreds of thousands of folks having their existing insurance cancelled because of ACA,and that to renew those specific policies would now cost people more than before-so they go with the cheaper option because otherwise they have to pay a penalty anyway.And because ACA would now be cheaper than the ones the policies that they would have to renew?

This whole ACA thing just smacks of manipulation to an outsider watching from the other side of the world,anyway.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yes.

I'm sure I read something on this site of hundreds of thousands of folks having their existing insurance cancelled because of ACA,and that to renew those specific policies would now cost people more than before-so they go with the cheaper option because otherwise they have to pay a penalty anyway.

The real number is in the millions.

Now we have a number being reported of how many people actually got signed up on the website on the first day.....

6 people.

and no, I didn't miss any zeros.

No really.... This is almost funny. The democraticunderground site talks about the CBS News report, saying that "this can not be correct".
democraticunderground

From the CBS News story:

The website launched on a Tuesday. Publicly, the government said there were 4.7 million unique visits in the first 24 hours. But at a meeting Wednesday morning, the war room notes say "six enrollments have occurred so far."

edit on 1-11-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join