It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Crazy people & time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm crazy and time travel often (thanks Black Velvet!) I don't think u have to be crazy to time travel but I am of the opinion every little bit helps! Seriously, with all the FACTUAL information our science-onomers are coming up with every day, I think it might be possible. But I think "Time Travel" and history are mutually exclusive and self-policing, and Capt Yelland of the U.S.S. Nimitz even says so! (take that Martin Sheen), either way, it would be the ultimate tourist trip! (Since it's virtually impossible to define time in the way we experience it and the way it actually works)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
First of all, most of these assumptions are based on a model of the Universe that we can't explain what 90-95% of it is composed of so they are just referred to as "dark energy" and "dark matter"...

I remember people who took a test in school who couldn't explain that percentage and failed miserably. Maybe it is time to re-examine our concept and so-called "concrete laws of thermodynamics and conservation of mass and energy"...
I think that we are fundamentally flawed if we can't explain why for that large of a percentage. It almost puts astrophysics on the same scale as religion. Observations are made all of the time that do not fit these "perfect" little theories, but a bully pulpit has formed of people like Neil deGrasse Tyson that scream "Believe it anyway!"

Why can't all points in space and time coexist instantaneously? Maybe they do and we just don't know how to prove it yet? Open the mind, think outside the box...

<< 1   >>

join