It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Boxer, A tighty Whitey, or a Commando?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That's the beautiful part of the kids being grown Nat! If I didn't bring my DD with me I can always call one of them to pick me up. Lord knows I did it for them enough during the teen years....so they owe me!

To stay on topic however I will state that in the event I do have to call one of them to pick me up either of them will also be clad in a thong or will be commando...... the apples don't fall far from the tree!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well my mama always wore thongs or commando..so you guys must be sisters

But the apple fell a diff way with me

Granny panties rule!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The tightest of whities!!

Nah, boxers since the age of being able to choose what was bought for me and caring - I think I first cared at age 10..... I think.

Boxers ever since.

I do a lot of sitting down so the idea of commando while great, commando is for more 'breathable' places and events so boxers 99% of the time... (some times just boxers, does that count as commando if theres only the one layer?)
edit on 22-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OK I really do have to go help an elderly neighbor. Yinz enjoy the conversation. I'll check back in in a while. If you all are good. I'll upload a selfie. Not!

I'll give 2 photos of the best underwear scene with Hugh Jackman and Ashley Judd.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

natalia

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Akragon

natalia

I'm off like undies on from night!
edit on 22-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I feel weird without underwear on... like I'm trying to get away with something.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

its all situation based for me, when Im in leisure mode its commando, when Im working its boxer briefs, and im always commando in my basketball shorts but then have to go out to do something that involves me wearing pants so i just throw my pants on over my shorts. I don't think there is any one preferred way for me.

when i do get a new pair of pants my first test is to wear them commando for a day, doing so will tell you alot about your new pants.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

i heard that bras actually make you breasts sag more as you get older because since it does support, it causes a women pec muscles to be unused, as the pecs get weaker the breasts sag more. is there truth to this?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

God I hope not...

Im gonna have to do some convincing if that is the case...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hey now...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Commando all the way!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'M BACK.....ONCE AT BURNING MAN... I WAS A MEDIC..ALL I WORE WAS A BRIMMED HAT AND BICYCLE SPANDEX SHORTS AND VANS FOR SHOES. SUN SCREEN ON MY BACK IN SHAPE OF THE MEDICAL CROSS.......I BURNED TO A BLISTERING CRISP......BUT I HAD SUPPORT!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

i heard that bras actually make you breasts sag more as you get older because since it does support, it causes a women pec muscles to be unused, as the pecs get weaker the breasts sag more. is there truth to this?

Damn, I think you could be right on that one...... Bra Wearing Study of 15 years

However, I think that once you are over a certain size and really need a bra, at least in public, then everything is going south no matter what! Which may be just as well, as at least they match the rest of your body as pesky old age creeps in. The one good thing about saggy boobies is that you can tell right away that they are not artificial, no silicon in these babies, no sir-ee!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

littled16
reply to post by natalia

Nat I just got in the habit of wearing them when I was a teen. Tight jeans don't feel right with underwear trying to sneak up your backside and unless you want the dreaded toe of the camel you better have something on under them!!!
But looser fitting clothes? It's commando- all the way!

Another thing, with tight pants, who wants 'panty lines' ???
Not me....

Commando mostly, or g-string/thongs for me.

We work out doors in the heat [Levis] and nothing is more uncomfortable than sweat causing the elastic to rub a raw spot. So going commando, no problem.

And I would do away with the damn bra if I wasn't top heavy. I hate them!!!
That's the first thing I take off when I'm in for the night at home. Ugh...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Shameless bump?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join