It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im sorry for not giving ATS the attention it needs from me ;)..GTA 5 winning.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I see a lot of Xbox fanboys up in here meaning I'm going have to blacklist some of you for sure!

Anyways if you're on the PS3 like me, get at me on gamertag: nano_security_id

I will be on tonight at 10:30pm PST

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
HomerNc...Steam box is coming out. And I'm on PS3. I'd love to join in but ya'll are on XBOX.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

sylent6
I see a lot of Xbox fanboys up in here meaning I'm going have to blacklist some of you for sure!

Anyways if you're on the PS3 like me, get at me on gamertag: nano_security_id

I will be on tonight at 10:30pm PST

OH BLESS YOU...MISSED YOUR RESPONSE.....SEE YA AT 10:30

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Bigburgh
HomerNc...Steam box is coming out. And I'm on PS3. I'd love to join in but ya'll are on XBOX.

what is steam box?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh yes, i too am loosing much spare time on gta5 lol. PS3: Demonicus1. Look me up for some race swaps
'Cause honestly, im terrible and need all the help i can muster!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Too old?!?! Im 45 and i will never stop!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

HomerinNC

Bigburgh

what is steam box?

It a new portable PC console. If you remember the company that made HALF LIFE AND TEAM FORTRESS 2.

Valve. I am bad at linking. But you can YouTube Steam box and it will come up first.

Right now they're working on the controller. It will cater to all PC games and blue ray movies.

Slated for 2014.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

wrathofall
reply to post by FlyersFan

Too old?!?! Im 45 and i will never stop!!!

40...I will play on!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Bigburgh
reply to post by darkbake

Dark bake the game offers psychiatric hope too! It's a mission. And you can take his Porsche!

I know! I just went to him today, and then he totally broke his counselor persona and started shouting about how he was going to start a television show and get a lot of tail! Then he ran off, implying that he was going to use my exploits on his show to make him famous. It was hilarious.

I think his counseling sessions are hilarious, as a psychology major. "You know, Michael, I think you are having a lot of issues here and we are going to need more sessions."
edit on 27-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Bigburgh
It a new portable PC console. If you remember the company that made HALF LIFE AND TEAM FORTRESS 2.
Slated for 2014.

Wow, that is big news, for my P.C. Gaming I am already using the Steam Engine for all kinds of things from Minecraft to Maple Story to World of Tanks, Payday 2, Path of Exile, and so much more...

If they bring that to a console, that is just amazing. It is pretty much my main stop for P.C. games besides Blizzard games and some others, like SWTOR and Final Fantasy XIV Online.
edit on 27-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join