It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thursday anniversary. Congress shutting down. Potential false flag alert.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That stenographer is going to have a field day with an open mike & nobody around to stop her...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm not into Astrology but Scorpio Begins tonight...

I, pet goat II
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFbRH-S2L94
www.youtube.com...

Study the clouds at the very end of video!!

Clouds at time 6:23 in video
edit on 22-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added video time

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Look on the bright side, they'll be doing just about the same thing in FL. as they would in D.C. Pretty much nothing. Think about it. They don't have control over monetary policy, no say in whether the country goes to war or not, no say in whether the constitution gets raped, their Congressional hearings are a joke, etc, etc. What purpose do they exactly serve? They could virtually disappear tomorrow and it wouldn't make a bit of difference It kind of reminds me of this

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Commandant of the Marines, Sec of Navy and DHS Deputy director will be there for eulogies also. Lots of heavy hitters aside from just the whole Congress coming to town.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The one time you hope theres a CIA plot to down a plane.....

And i bet nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

The scorpion on the left, and the eagle on the right? What do make of that?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sounds like one heck of a party...er, wake....may be planned!
Let the 'good times' roll.....

Nugget

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To all congresmann who will fly to Florida

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok, here's the chance. Replace the whole congress in one shot. Better yet don't replace them, let citizens vote on the bills themselves. Congress was for the days when the country was too big and too far apart. We don't need them anymore. We have the internets.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there, hopefully not to be flamed, but if you scroll down to October on the below link.....

www.survivorship.org...

It is also the anniversary of Black Friday in 2008 (as noted in the thread title), and United Nations day.
Oh, and 62 days to Christmas.......
edit on 22-10-2013 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: error correction

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Don't tell me these morons are stupid enough to all get on the same plane at the same time?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is weird because with normal people (non politicians) it's an individual decision to attend a deceased persons wake or funeral. This sounds like a mandatory attendance required Bohemian Grove like gathering of deviants!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum
Just throwing this out there, hopefully not to be flamed, but if you scroll down to October on the below link.....

www.survivorship.org...

It is also the anniversary of Black Friday in 2008, and United Nations day.
Oh, and 62 days to Christmas.......

Those missing kids from New Mexico and the stenographer are likely on the menu!

"OCTOBER
22 - 29 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice."
www.survivorship.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok lets try and control ourselves shall we? The entire Congress is not going to go. Some of them will, some of them will not. When we look at the last two funerals of Congress who died in office military transport was used also and abour 40 went to one and a couple dozen to the other. When Congress was first created they would order everybody to go and then also go into mourning for a month. Now going is on a volunteer basis and no mourning required.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

These are the House of Representatives that are flying over to Florida, possibly in a single plane, the same people that other branches of the government or bankers could be blaming for the shutdown risking our nation's credit rating and everything.

It is entirely possible that there is going to be a plane crash / accident, there was a LOT of money involved. I've heard of worse things happening over a lot less than this. It is even possible that there could be multiple planes, or that the people attending the funeral would be members of the Tea Party, at any rate, the Tea Party are who have ben causing problems lately - in the eyes of a lot of people.

I'm not going to say 100% that something is going to happen, but as I have said, a lot of money was involved and I have heard of a lot worse happening to people over a LOT less. Thank you Mr. Spad for your information regarding previous occurrences.
edit on 22-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

That scorpion and eagle symbolize the collapse of something during Scorpio...

reply to post by MrSpad

The timing is interesting...

I haven't seen MSM make a peep of this.

Anyone seen any mention of it??

edit on 22-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added replies

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Was fortunate enough to meet congressman young and even have a few pics of myself in his office overlooking capitol hill. They had the best mints in his office. That said, showing respect shouldn't come at the taxpayer's expense.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

OK my prediction is that the stock market will finally crash. Bernanke jumped ship so the time must be close. Stock market crash, inflation skyrockets, USA collapses!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

peponastick
I just wanted to put this out there because I have a bad "feeling". It could be nothing at all, but you never know. I just noticed on Drudge (www.drudgereport.com...) that the top news story is congress is shutting down and flying to Florida on Thursday Oct 24th for a funeral. First of all we are completely bankrupt and to think we would spend that kind of money on this trip is crazy (side note). Heres the the washington times news story regarding the shutting down of congress: www.washingtontimes.com...

Anyway I don't normally post anything but the alarm bells went off...Lets hope it's nothing.
edit on 22-10-2013 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/10/13 by JAK because: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you

Funny I found this thread. I was just saying to a co-worker things have been too quiet lately, something big's about to go down. I don't have a feeling as to what or when though, but soon, as in before the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

darkbake

These are the House of Representatives that are flying over to Florida, possibly in a single plane, the same people that other branches of the government or bankers could be blaming for the shutdown risking our nation's credit rating and everything.

It is entirely possible that there is going to be a plane crash / accident, there was a LOT of money involved. I've heard of worse things happening over a lot less than this. It is even possible that there could be multiple planes, or that the people attending the funeral would be members of the Tea Party, at any rate, the Tea Party are who have ben causing problems lately - in the eyes of a lot of people.

I'm not going to say 100% that something is going to happen, but as I have said, a lot of money was involved and I have heard of a lot worse happening to people over a LOT less. Thank you Mr. Spad for your information regarding previous occurrences.
edit on 22-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Here's a thought for you:
2 Delta planes make emergency landings...
It may be nothing or it may be laying the groundwork for something. I wonder if they will be flying Delta.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join