It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does The Fox Say? Happy Halloween??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Who hasn't seen this viral video?? It's catchy and you can thank me later when you can't get this song out of your head for the rest of the day.
This guy always puts a lot of work into his light shows and I enjoy watching them. I figured some of you might like to see it as well.

Enjoy....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I hate people who feel the need to cover their houses in lights and turn them into theme parks for festivals BUT .... if you're going to do it do it with style and this guy seems to have taken that ideal to heart , he gets an exemption from the hate and a pat on the back

Edit
And yeah that song is now firmly lodged in my brain .... Thanks

edit on 22-10-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I heard that song for the first time on Sunday!!!! I was thinking..geez I am really out of the loop!!! That was a great display of lights! How cool.

Thanks for sharing

Peace to you~~

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Upon seeing the name of the song...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wow....just WOW!!

There is so much going on there it's way too cool to be annoying. LOL.

The time that went into choreographing the music and lights, getting them in sync is what I was thinking about.
How long did it take and how many worked together to create such an entertaining and very well put together piece of work?

Thanks for sharing this...
My husband is like the other poster, he could care less about lights on a house.
BUT he does appreciate imagination & creativity as shown here with this 'House of Lights'.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Pretty impressive.

Isn't that song supposed to be mocking itself and all other catchy pop music? I thought they said something about it being an 'anti-hit'.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Domo1
Pretty impressive.

Isn't that song supposed to be mocking itself and all other catchy pop music? I thought they said something about it being an 'anti-hit'.

You are correct Domo.
They did make it to be an anti hit and said they never dreamed it would be what it is now. One man's trash and all that I guess

It is creepily catchy and I want to be smacked every time it starts running in my head for my total lack of discipline.
edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

gortex

I hate people who feel the need to cover their houses in lights and turn them into theme parks for festivals BUT .... if you're going to do it do it with style and this guy seems to have taken that ideal to heart , he gets an exemption from the hate and a pat on the back

Edit
And yeah that song is now firmly lodged in my brain .... Thanks

I agree about people decorating over the top. I always think of Clark Griswold when I see it.

And I apologize for bringing on the song haunt for you!

edit on 22-10-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

reply to post by natalia

I found it by accident a couple of weeks ago myself. It seems to be everywhere now!

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sir... I was ashamed before I did it.

reply to post by snarky412

I am continually amazed year after year to see how far some folks go to decorate. It has to take a ton of time, know how, and heart. I remember when we had aluminum Christmas trees that used a spinning color wheel to "light" them up. It's on a whole other level now!

edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I agree about people decorating over the top. I always think of Clark Griswold when I see it.

OMG.....Clark Griswold

I just talked about that dang movie yesterday when our friends' had their dog's leash looped over the ball on the hitch on the back end of the truck.
I pictured that scene from the movie when they realize that they [he], um, forgot about the dog and all that was left was the collar/leash.

I naturally had to remind my buds of the possibilities of 'what if' in case they got drunk and forgot!!
At least my conscience is clear, in any case

edit on 22-10-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It is creepily catchy and I want to be smacked every time it starts running in my head for my total lack of discipline.

You and me both. I'm actually a little mad at you because it's been in my head all day, I forgive you though. Sometimes it's cool to have the art match the furniture, we don't always have to avoid pop songs.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Domo1

You and me both. I'm actually a little mad at you because it's been in my head all day, I forgive you though. Sometimes it's cool to have the art match the furniture, we don't always have to avoid pop songs.

If it helps any, I posted it knowing it was going to be in my head all day. I suffered with you.

Maybe it will help if I give you something else to think about instead....

That should keep the noggin busy for a bit.

top topics

join