It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, says ex-child protection officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
A FORMER child protection officer claimed last night a Special Branch detective held a gun to his head to stop him investigating a VIP paedophile ring.

Chris Fay said he was pinned to a wall and throttled before being given a chilling warning to “back away” from allegations surrounding the notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London.

Young boys in care were allegedly taken there in the Eighties to be abused by high-profile MPs and other powerful establishment figures.
www.express.co.uk...

guy in the story is interviewed in this video
edit on bTue, 22 Oct 2013 04:08:55 -0500America/Chicagoam22081055pAmerica/Chicago by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
well we know big Cyril smith fiddled with boys and got away with it
so it wouldn't surprise me that the entire system is rigged to protect itself as once you start pulling on a thread i'm sure it'll go to the top and people will be scared and these scared people have the ability to call on powerful friends who have no moral issues threatening people to ensure that everything stays the same

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ah yeah.... Well that crap is pretty rampant among the elite class of all societies on Earth.
If you really want your stomach churning I suggest looking into the infamous documentary, The Conspiracy of Silence.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If any one wants to read about this vile story. They should follow the link and read every thing on the thread about jimmy so VILE savile.
www.davidicke.com...

Almost 10 million hits. Totally exposes this whole sordid dirty scandal. The reason the gun man told him to leave the paedos out of it is because most of the animals involved, work for the govt. Or the royal family, dont forget that Sir jimmy savile was the mentor of prince Charles.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

illuminnaughty
If any one wants to read about this vile story. They should follow the link and read every thing on the thread about jimmy so VILE savile.
www.davidicke.com...

Almost 10 million hits. Totally exposes this whole sordid dirty scandal. The reason the gun man told him to leave the paedos out of it is because most of the animals involved, work for the govt. Or the royal family, dont forget that Sir jimmy savile was the mentor of prince Charles.

he probably raped prince charles then again prince charles is also a pedo himself the pedos and the reptilians run the government

top topics

join