It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Breakdown of The Media's Use of NLP & Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I just found this youtube video on the thread about the stenographer that appears to get hypnotized.

I think its worth watching and i learned a lot.

I often had a negative feeling when i watched fox and the ignorant way the fox people interview but i could not really put my finger on why it seemed so "out of touch".

This guy makes it really clear.

We can not learn enough how things like this work because IT HAS POWER.. Even if you think that you know a lot and no one can trick you, believe me: to know how things like this work is important when it comes to topics where you are not a pro.. Because thats the filed where you WILL easily be manipulated.

Ok fox does it in a really blunt way but other news agencies do to...

We really need support each other in "DECONSTRUCTION DISINFORMATION"...that means: bring anything out there that can lift the veil.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You mean how odd it is that people keep passing out behind Obama/Biden during their live speeches. Almost as if some frequency being broadcast during the speech is affecting the people present at the time and listening/watching at home?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If this interests you , might I suggest you visit these threads. Mind control and NLP are the most downplayed (even with MASSIVE amounts of evidence) that is openly happening to our so called more aware society.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

SPIN_ How the Media lies to manipulate us.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Mind control and NLP are the most downplayed (even with MASSIVE amounts of evidence) that is openly happening to our so called more aware society.

There are strategies available to negate the influence of so called mind control, or the unscrupulous use of NLP practices.

... and that is - to be able to disassociate, to be able to experience occurences from the perspective of a third person and to be able to choose a meta state as required.

These are the strategies that are widely facilitated and employed at practitioner level amongst NLPers.

Thank (Dr.) Richard Bandler for it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Excellent analysis, does a great job of pointing out the subtleties. NLP uses remodeling, and I don't think that is what is being done here, but the manipulation is obvious, and the hand symbolism that is pointed out is excellent.

Hannity is the biggest sleazoid I have seen on TV. After watching bits of this show, I completely stopped watching FOX. Hannity's character would get his butt beat if it pulled this sheeit in real life.

And the other news channels are just as bad, even if they are more subtle.

In my opinion, the whole college process these days is to program students, using the same techniques.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

We must be vigilant and sharp. God help us all.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Thorneblood
You mean how odd it is that people keep passing out behind Obama/Biden during their live speeches. Almost as if some frequency being broadcast during the speech is affecting the people present at the time and listening/watching at home?

What?? I don't watch/read/listen to the news. I seldom even look at threads here related to stuff unless it's "social" politics. So this tidbit is totally out of left field for me. Seriously, does this happen? How often?

new topics

top topics

join