It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Attract Ghosts/Spirits?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

HiddenSecrets
That is how educated people behave, nice post though. Ouija board is just a fake game.

It may be fake, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. At least half of the "supernatural" is stuff that goes on in your own mind. But sociologist Emile Durkheim essentially said that if what happens in your mind results in real consequences in your real life, then what's the difference?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

HiddenSecrets
So, to my all dear ghost believers.Is black magic real?

Ask Schrödinger's cat. But remember, if you open her box you determine her fate...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

DO NOT EVER use a Ouija Board.
Try using a digital voice recorder and gather EVPs.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

IAMTAT
DO NOT EVER use a Ouija Board.
Try using a digital voice recorder and gather EVPs.

Too easy to get contamination. Your stomach grumbles and suddenly you think it's Grandpa trying to communicate from beyond the grave. Or you pick up a radio station broadcasting nearby.

Ouija board or something like it is the way to be sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ouija boards are definately `real` in my opinion.

If they are `real`, their full of mischief and malice. Theres a lot more ways to get in touch with spirits, so to speak than a ouija board.

Am sure some of the people on ATS can give you the heads up on this better than me, but please stay away from the fake, bit of fun ouija!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

If that was possible then I would've been hypnotized or killed by these imaginary thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

Why would anyone want to invite satan into your life - and the lives of those closest to you?

It will not turn out well -

Just like Dorothey in the Wizard of Oz - there's no place like home .... if that's your home.

And satan laughs at you, at your stupidity.... and ego.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Why did Emily Rose became the victim of the monsters? Do you think that your god cares about you? If yes then why did Emily became the victim of monsters? If your god is having enough powerful then why don't they take the monsters out of this world?

Emily Rose is nothing just a fake story.

Now someone said in this topics that there are some good spirits..and you can ask your future.
Wow, why our scientists are still dying to find a time machine when they can easily contact with spirits and get the future.Is there any place where I can hire a spirit to do my homework and housework? No rude.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
you get fully naked, smire mud all over your body, sneak out into the woods on a full moon and you bark and howell a the moon. Making sure you're in listening and or viewing distance of your neighbors. As you want them to know you're serious about this, and that you're not one to be messed with!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Im here so what are you after?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sorry but I didn't got what you both said.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think I've tried all ways, and there are no other imagined suggestions.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How Do I Attract Ghosts/Spirits?

WHY would you want to do that? Heck ... I can't seem to get RID of them!
You want mine? You can have them.
Every stink'n house we've lived in has had ghosts. It gets really, really OLD!

P.S. be careful. You start calling spooks to you, the bad ones can pretend to
be good ones in order to be invited in by you. And once invited in ... they are
almost impossible to get rid of.

ETA -

gottaknow
but there's no such thing as ghosts or spirits either.

WRONG. Oh so very wrong ....

edit on 10/25/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I am agreeing with what is said here. You can teach yourself to communicate with them. I would start with good meditation. First seeing a yellow light starting inside you from the crown of your head. See the light roll throug your body, down your neck, down one arm and back, down your other arm and back, then down you spine, same with each leg. Once this yellow light is in you, open your charkas. You can start by imagining the red as a flower and watching it bloom open, followed by orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and clear or white. Once all these are done you are more opened. You cannot really call open actually ghost. You can channel them though and its an amazing feeling. You would imagine yourself at a empty table. Ask for a specific persons loved ones. You will see the table fill up. Ask if its a man or a woman, your gut will tell you the answer. You will feel it. Then ask "how old are you 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, ect" when you hit the right age you will know it. Then you can continue to ask questions. Once you learn your body and what your feeling you can get so much information. Doing this to complete strangers really validates your skills.
I would start first by meditation and imagine yourself walking through a forest of field. Smell all the smells, feel the light and shade on your body. Cross over a bridge and stand there, wait for your spirit guide to appear. You may not see them the first couple times. But they get clearer each time. There is also stone and crystals can come assist in grounding and opening up the third eye. You will see an amazing progression.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

How can you not love your gift! I will admit it has scared me in the past and I have encountered some evil things that made me and my son ill. (Different times in life) But once you learn to understand it and control it and rid the evil and protect yourself seeing and communicatiing with spirits is amazing. I have had it since a young child and now my 5 year old has shown signs of it. I intend to teach him. But yes some people are born with it and other have to work to it. My previous post will give the creator of this post a place to start. But you have to work at it. It will not be something you just meditate once and get

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

No. What if I ran in your house at 2-4 am and woke you up and said hey I'm a believer in only awake people. Dance for me. How would you feel? I don't think you should disturb the dead even if you don't believe.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

Why I shouldn't disturb the dead? I want to disturb them, they can't feel, they can't see me, they can't even move there body then how do they will kill me?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know about ghosts because I've only encountered one in my life, maybe two or three but could not confirm. But I do know how to summon shadow people, however you will need to be the alpha when doing so if you ever choose to. They feed off of your fear because they get intimidated and attack you. They are not evil but regular people will fear them and get attacked simply because of the misunderstanding. Believe me though, the first time you see a shadow person you might not ever want to return to the paranormal side ever again. My wife was fascinated by them when she first saw them and wasn't afraid at all. I, on the other hand was cared to death when I was 3 and when they started to attack me and my best friend in my teenage years it got bad. But I learned to not fear them and to use "something" against them to keep them at bay.

In some ways I wish I were making this up but at least it made for a colorful life. I made a research thread months ago in this forum and couldn't seem to attract them normally but in this past month I found out why they weren't coming back and and now I see them, sense them, and can summon them. I managed to do more research on them and they really are misunderstood and not evil. In the past month I have not encountered any of them that are evil.

However, they are easily intimidated if you're scared and they can and probably will attack you (even physically) if they feel threatened by you. No blood magic is required, it all comes from inside. With skill you can banish them just as easily as you summon them, but be warned... "Shadow energy" isn't something you should play with so easily. I've heard of people dying because of these things. Determination will be your barrier between summoning them and wanting to summon them.

Look at my avatar, are those things really something you want to summon? I hope to eventually learn more about shadow people and find ways to better communicate with them, but for now summoning them and banishing them is all I can do and warning you and everyone else about willingly summoning them without prior training is far too risky. Like I said before, if you're really determined to go down this path, you will need to train yourself, first with your mind, body and spirit, and then.... You can figure out the rest on your own.

As a final warning, those with this ability are easily discovered in this world. There are those that find these people to help them control their abilities and there are others that go out to kill. I don't know much about ghosts, but shadows... How about this. Go on Google maps, look at an aerial view of your home and find the nearest forest. Seek the nearest clearing in said forest and meditate with your chi. Come back at night and walk through the clearing and into the forest. Be sure to do this between the hours of 11pm and 3am. This is the most likely time to encounter them, however it is not a guarantee that your area has any. Meditating in the clearing should have attracted them without a summon, and they will seek you at night. But remember, as dangerous as shadow people may be, there are other dangers lurking in forests.

A lot of you will think I'm on crack, but I don't mind. Ignorance is bliss and those that understand will probably nod in agreement. Oh, and if you're religious, these shadow people are considered demons but like I said before, they are misunderstood but it's up to you to decide that on your own.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You don't need to do anything. They are all around you. The friendly ones are your family that are deceased from this existence.

Set a digital recorder out in the quietest room you have. It helps to meditate for 15 minutes or so, before asking questions. Give it a couple minutes before each question to allow time for an answer.

Good luck.

P.S. If you cannot handle the truth about yourself or are not open you may not like the results. Also, take all responses with a grain of salt as you don't know whom you are really listening to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join