It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Attract Ghosts/Spirits?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
OUIJA BOARD!!!!!
edit on 22-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Just watch out for the bad spirits it will also attract. They're cagey and till try to fool you, and once they get a foothold, they're hard to get rid of.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

try believing first,

then go from there,

Is this a joke?

.I am an atheist and I don't believe in all these things.

so your just trolling ATS?

what gives?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

HiddenSecrets
reply to post by Glz00

As I am enjoying a felicitous life, and I wanna play with these ghosts

Its a stony path. Cross the Styx, learn how they feel, their language and then find a way back...

www.planetdeb.net...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

OP I wasn't trying to force you to believe in God, your choice,has an atomic weight m your soul, and yes a soul has been proven, it measured by several scientist, but again beside the point.

Main point I wouldn't try contact them, there are very EVIL ones! Again your choice!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

skyblueworld
Can anyone actually point me into the right direction to show evidence that Ghosts exist? Any thing scientifically proven?

It kind of depends on what you mean by "exist."

Do you believe dreams exist? Why? Because you have them? You know there is no good scientific evidence of the existence of dreams. The evidence is purely anecdotal.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You sure you want a ghost?
Mine keeps moving stuff in the house and knocking stuff over
Kinda a pain in the arse.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why do you want to attract spirits? I've been seeing them since the age of 5, and trust me it's not something that is fun or cool. I have had the # scared out of me too many times, and now it's just something that happens. I believe it was due to the fact that I was going through a rough period in my life, I know I was only 5, but I think it caused them to attach themselves to me, and now it's like where ever I go, I experience something. It also runs in my family, on both sides, my Father, Mother, and almost everyone on both sides has seen or experienced something more than once. Now my oldest and my oldest daughter have seen ghosts as well. One embraces it, and the other refuses to talk about it.

When things do happen to me, it is always when i least expect it, and it happens real fast and it takes a minute or two for my brain to register what the hell just happened. I am not really afraid of them at all, but every once in awhile it's like okay I get it, you're still here, thanks for letting me know!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Why do you want to attract spirits? I've been seeing them since the age of 5, and trust me it's not something that is fun or cool. I have had the # scared out of me too many times, and now it's just something that happens. I believe it was due to the fact that I was going through a rough period in my life, I know I was only 5, but I think it caused them to attach themselves to me, and now it's like where ever I go, I experience something. It also runs in my family, on both sides, my Father, Mother, and almost everyone on both sides has seen or experienced something more than once. Now my oldest and my oldest daughter have seen ghosts as well. One embraces it, and the other refuses to talk about it.

When things do happen to me, it is always when i least expect it, and it happens real fast and it takes a minute or two for my brain to register what the hell just happened. I am not really afraid of them at all, but every once in awhile it's like okay I get it, you're still here, thanks for letting me know!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

and then they make you do things like double post,.
ya, i hate that to

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Please, please, be very careful with what you do. Remember, sometimes the longest road is the one that leads back home.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So, to my all dear ghost believers.Is black magic real?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Faulty wiring in a house will do the trick. Combined with an explicit and legitimate will to see something.

But again, like with the "I wanna be an abductee" thread, I would advise caution.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Have you tried the classics?

I DO invocate and conjure thee, O Spirit, N. 1; and being with power armed from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, by BERALANENSIS, BALDACHIENSIS, PAUMACHIA, and APOLOGIAE SEDES; by the most Powerful Princes, Genii, Liachidæ, and Ministers of the Tartarean Abode; and by the Chief Prince of the Seat of Apologia in the Ninth Legion, I do invoke thee, and by invocating conjure thee. And being armed with power from the SUPREME MAJESTY, I do strongly command thee, by Him Who spake and it was done, and unto whom all creatures be obedient. Also I, being made after the image of GOD, endued with power from GOD and created according unto His will, do exorcise thee by that most mighty and powerful name of GOD, EL, strong and wonderful; O thou Spirit N. And I command thee and Him who spake the Word and His FIAT was accomplished, and by all the names of God. Also by the names ADONAI, EL, ELOHIM, ELOHI, EHYEH, ASHER EHYEH, ZABAOTH, ELION, IAH, TETRAGRAMMATON, SHADDAI, LORD GOD MOST HIGH, I do exorcise thee and do powerfully command thee, O thou Spirit N., that thou dost forthwith appear unto me here before this Circle in a fair human shape, without any deformity or tortuosity. And by this ineffable name, TETRAGRAMMATON IEHOVAH, do I command thee, at the which being heard the elements are overthrown, the air is shaken, the sea runneth back, the fire is quenched, the earth trembleth, and all the hosts of the celestials, terrestrials, and infernals, do tremble together, and are troubled and confounded. Wherefore come thou, O Spirit N., forthwith, and without delay, from any or all parts of the world wherever thou mayest be, and make rational answers unto all things that I shall demand of thee. Come thou peaceably, visibly, and affably, now, and without delay, manifesting that which I shall desire. For thou art conjured by the name of the LIVING and TRUE GOD, HELIOREN, wherefore fulfil thou my commands, and persist thou therein unto the end, and according unto mine interest, visibly and affably speaking unto me with a voice clear and intelligible without any ambiguity.

REPEAT this conjuration as often as thou pleasest, and if the Spirit come not yet, say as followeth:

N.1 being the name of the spirit you wish to summon.

Lesser Key of Solomon

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There is no need to attract ghosts or spirits to you. Your already surrounded. Everyone is.

Work on meditation, lucid dreaming, etc to try and expand your conscious awareness so that you might be able to better perceive them.

It runs in families, a natural ability. Everyone else has to work at it - and break down the learned behavior that taught them not to see.

CdT

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

By stating that you are trying is the first error, there is no trying.

By saying that you are trying you are already separating the goal from yourself as though they are two separate things. You are already connected to what you call ghosts, or spirits and therefore you already have access to them. Stop trying and simply, instead, allow.

With that said it could possibly be to your disadvantage to contact outside entities simply because you desire it. The ouija board that another mentioned here, is a prime example of what can happen when you seek contact out of desire.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Blue Shift

Skywatcher2011
OUIJA BOARD!!!!!
edit on 22-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Just watch out for the bad spirits it will also attract. They're cagey and till try to fool you, and once they get a foothold, they're hard to get rid of.

Maybe you can combine a "J" with the Oui-j-a board....I am sure that would add to the excitement element of spiritual surprise

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My mom and her cousin sisters tried Ouja board and the coin was moving by itself, and when I joined my mom's room and they started the Ouja board again including me.But nothing worked and no spirit came and then I started laughing lol.That was something that I saw very funny.

"The movement of the pointer on the Ouija board can be attributed to something called the ideomotor effect. Humans might not be aware of it, but suggestions can be made to the mind by others, by observations, or by other mediums – and these suggestions can influence the mind and affect motor behavior.

According to The Skeptic Dictionary, tests devised by American psychologist William James, French chemist Michel Chevreul, English scientist Michael Faraday, and American psychologist Ray Hyman have demonstrated that many phenomena attributed to spiritual or paranormal forces, or to mysterious “energies,” are actually due to ideomotor action. Furthermore, these tests demonstrate that “honest, intelligent people can unconsciously engage in muscular activity that is consistent with their expectations” (Hyman 1999). They also show that suggestions that can guide behavior can be given by subtle clues (Hyman 1977)."

source: www.relativelyinteresting.com...

If Ouija board is real then everybody would've tried to know there correct future and blah blah.
edit on 08/29/2013 by HiddenSecrets because: Forgot to add the last line.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This sums up the Ouija bord quite well, and is fun to watch.

Are people actuly that dumb to belive in all this communicating with the dead stuff? Or is it just for attention, trying to fit into a group kinda thing?
I know this will not be popular but really people need to educate themselves and stop with this obvious garbage! Study math or science and stop wasting time!

The dead are not on this world any more! It is all in peoples minds!
Im sure 99% of people highly educated in proper subjects will agree.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Glz00

That is how educated people behave, nice post though.Ouija board is just a fake game.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Find a cemetery. Go there at night with a camera and a digital recorder. Just walk around and talk to them while snapping pictures. You will be surprised at what you find. This coming from an ex skeptic on the matter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join