It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! F.B.I. Warns of possible water threat to MANY cities!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Could this be what all those FEMA mega coffins are for??

I mean let's face it, if you wanted to kill the maximum number of people it would be to contaminate the water supply. It's not a new tactic, the Japanese used to do this a lot to china and the Philippines back in the dark days.

Oh well, no point living in fear... when your number is up it's up.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by intrptr

A bio logical weapon created in Syria, transported to Columbia and then smuggled across the Texas/Mexico border while all the agents were furloughed is one viable option. After that you need discrete transportation to any major state or number of states, you infect local water supplies especially in the heart-land/bread basket of the United States and you cripple the entire country. Especially if it can be spread by contact with water birds, insects and fish. A highly accessible waterway like the mississippi river could cover half the country in a matter of days and devastate the nation.

Just spitballing

Contagious spitballs? Theres a lot of reasons why that wouldn't be very effective. Virus cells replicate in meat, not water. Plagues spread from person to person. Wild animals avoid people, too. Water supplies (or rivers) are not good vectors for spread of disease in the US. Bio weapons are best seeded where a lot of people are. Not many people bathe in the Mississippi. A lot more walk thru airports and sporting venues. And you wouldn't need tons of material to do it, just a few test tubes or infected individuals to wander thru, touching and sneezing on everything.

Ever see "The Twelve Monkeys"?

vials

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I mean let's face it, if you wanted to kill the maximum number of people it would be to contaminate the water supply. It's not a new tactic, the Japanese used to do this a lot to china and the Philippines back in the dark days.

Got a link for that? Healthy water supplies don't respond well to contamination unless a lot of fecal matter is present. Like sewage treatment failure and dumping of raw sewage. That already causes mass sickness in the US once in a while. Adding a plague to cities water supply isn't best way to spread it. Requires too much virus.

You want to infect people, not water.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
That story about the dead body is just disturbing. If water looked or smelled funny it wouldn't take any substantiation of what is wrong to get out of it or not drink it. I'm surprised people would continue to have contact with water with an unusual odor or appearance. ?

I'm sure something could be put into our water that would kill many but I agree with posters herein - it would take a lot since it's such a massive system. I know a manhole cover was left unlocked by a city guy this past summer, and even if it wouldn't have been you can get a key from any plumber. That made me think a little - more wary of the water supply

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

breadinspector

Ameilia
reply to post by breadinspector

Any source on this that isn't some random blog? I mean, if the FBI is stating there are credible threats against many city water supplies, shouldn't we have a .gov link?

read the blog mate and look at the post by Lyn Leahz
"Back in Febrauary of this year, 2013, a young woman by the name of Elisa Lam was found dead in one of the water supply tanks of the Cecil Hotel in California. The grisly discovery turned the stomaches of many across America, as the hotel occupants were bathing in and drinking ‘discolored’ water that was ‘stinky’ and tasted ‘strange’. Not surprising when there is a decaying corpse inside!
As the months slip by, with one tragedy after another,"

Heres where it gets strange her death was predicted in the illuminati card game under the card "eliza"
inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisking.wordpress.com...

1. The Elisa Lam death occured in a HOTEL, as you mention, and didn't affect any water supply outside of the hotel itself.

2. The illuminati card says "ELIZA" and is about a computer programming thing, has nothing to do with Elisa Lam.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whoa i hope it is not l.s.d . A whole country tripping their nuts off lol

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
We've known for thousands of years that tossing a dead animal in the town well will make the town sick.

So what do we do? We make really big wells for hundreds of thousands of people to drink from.

Filters and treatments can only work so well. Not to mention that the line can be accessed post treatment and pre-consumption anyway.

If somebody wants to they will. It's inevitable.

Consolidated food and water are easy targets.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Got a link for that? Healthy water supplies don't respond well to contamination unless a lot of fecal matter is present. Like sewage treatment failure and dumping of raw sewage. That already causes mass sickness in the US once in a while. Adding a plague to cities water supply isn't best way to spread it. Requires too much virus.

You want to infect people, not water.

Sure thing...

CHINA AND WORLD WAR II

The plague was also dispensed via air drops and placed into the drinking water at the end of the war, killing thousands of local Chinese. The scientists also worked on developing balloons that could carry disease agents to the United States.

A human can live a month without food but cannot survive longer than 3 days without water.....

Poison the water supply and you will kill the maximum number of people, especially if you use an agent that doesn't take immediate effect.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Or manufactured in the good ol' US of A,by scientists contracted to the DoD-that seems more plausible than Syria being even hypothetically the source of such.The American admin has been proving on a daily basis it cares little for it's citizens-such a false flag as a big city reservoir being contaminated by some toxin or biological/chemical agent would just be perfect as a platform from whence to issue even more laws restricting personal freedoms and liberties.Yes,America is a very hated country-imo though,the citizens should be more concerned about the enemies withIN the gates,than outside.That is my opinion,anyway.If I was American,I would fear my government at least as much as any faction in the Middle East,propably much more.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All it takes is a cyber-attack to the water treatment facility to poison the populations water supply. Imagine one day cyber-attack hits a water treatment facility and orders 1,000 times the chemicals that treat the water to be released into the water supply.

You wake up the next morning and have yourself a cup of water out of the faucet. Your throat starts to burn, you start to have difficulty breathing, water fills your lungs as you start to lose vision, you then collapse gasping for air as the chlorine eats away at your organs.

not a fun way to go

edit on 22-10-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join