It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein's Bragging About NSA Surveillance Program May Finally be Declared Unconstitional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I disagree.

About the only thing the Govt does effectively is spy on its citizens and quash our rights.

They jack up about everything else. But they are very very good at screwing people.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

TrueBrit
reply to post by R_Clark

Sounds like the right hand does not know what the left is up to at the moment in the upper echelons. Now seems a good time to ask, do you think that this contradiction is evidence of massive idiocy, or a vastly clever series of double blinds, and more importantly, which worries you the most?

IMO the NSA does a very poor job, if at all they are involved in any
surveillance

Well when they do or feel the need to. You wouldn't believe the gadgets these guys have for listing in.

If they get on you they will bug your moms house, her phone ect, your brothers, ect anywhere you go frequently with camera and sound and your car.....oh yes your car. If they could they would stick a GPS up your bum in case you lose your cell phone.....or something. They are good man, make no mistake.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

havok
I am still at odds how this woman gets reelected. From all the snickering and sneering, the attacks on liberties, and the delusional comments she's made, why someone hasn't tarred and feathered her, is beyond me. It is clear that a change needs to be made, so I want to see one in her district. Our luck, no one runs against her knowing how much money and power she "has". Bunch of bullocks!

From what I gather, eavesdropping is illegal for us, but not for them.
So is everything else the gov't does.

It's because she has a D next to her name and her district is hardcore Democrat.

She's a senator not a representative. Her district is irrelevant. She runs statewide. Like all senators.

You could have said California is a very Democratic state which it is. A Republican hasn't held a senate seat there for twenty years. But Republicans have won statewide office there more recently. Pete Wilson was governor for most of the nineties, and Arnold for the most of the noughties.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can't stand Feinstein. The old nasty hag thinks shes smart and knows everything. When in reality she doesn't know anything except whos agenda train to jump on.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The only good thing about that old Hag is that she shows the true face of our leaders. They put their hand on a holy book and swear to uphold the Constitution. Such dishonor!

Then they softly with great amounts of illegal cash try to break that very document. The swine.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This Women is a power hungry lunatic who has her eye's set on occupying the Oval office in the future. She is one of the number one threats to our 2nd Amendment rights. Here is even more corruption that this carpet bagging old hag is involved in. ~$heopleNation

Going Postal

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

You talk about Diane Feinstein beeing punished or not, you talk about wo didwhat, if they lied or not. Looking at it from outside, i say the problem is the united states of america comitting ACTS OF WAR against all the Allied Nations!

All the americans are looked as complicit in this operation either they want it or not. The consequences will be dire and i am not sure that america (the federation) would still be deemed as the "lesser evil" when one would choose its partners.

Technology exported from america can be considered as a weapon that will kill you at your own expense. All the software and hardware america delivers allover the globe could be regarded as a huge spying machine. Clever and frightening, Lets see the consequences and talk after 2-3 years.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Can anyone find contact information on her? I really really really want to do an interview with her

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

SheopleNation
This Women is a power hungry lunatic who has her eye's set on occupying the Oval office in the future. She is one of the number one threats to our 2nd Amendment rights. Here is even more corruption that this carpet bagging old hag is involved in. ~$heopleNation

Going Postal

Its amazing and mind boggling that a senator from any state in the US can get elected again and again on an anti constitutional platform.

Would love to see her try talking with a sock stuffed in her mouth next time she sets down on front of a microphone to pontificate.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The USA is filled with weak minded, ethnocentric slugs but worse than that are the people who push the buttons. Once dancing with the stars doesn't come one and starbucks has no more coffee beans people will finally wake up. It's all part of the plan, unfortunately once people are hungry they will do anything even elect communists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join