It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real "Elysium" alien structure exposed in space!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Amazng photo taken from amateur science crew when they sent a baloon to the edge of space.
This is some thing nasa didnt want you to see, nasa after is the only gas giant in the solar system

edit on 22-10-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

SecureTeam10 has been coming out with alot of new and interesting tidbits lately... It will be great when we get confirmations on things like this from other sources...

Black knight, this new space wheel, and the moon structures are really exciting...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Intriguing! We shall soon find out what sort of life dominates Europa

and imminently, the Sol system!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

breadinspector

Amazng photo taken from amateur science crew when they sent a baloon to the edge of space.
This is some thing nasa didnt want you to see, nasa after is the only gas giant in the solar system

Looks like the solar array of a satellite, and what a satellite would look like behind it. Asylum? I think not.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Does anyone else get an uneasy feeling that things are about to change in perhaps an unpleasant manner.
Suddenly our weather is going mad, with rain like we are getting ready for floods all over. We have had and are having bush fires all over the place (although most are man made) the areas are so dry and draughts in places that have lasted for years. Also very large and destructive earthquakes - in short our planet seems to be shaking us off her surface.

Now we have information about objects in space that we can't explain why they are there or how long they have been there. Our moon is a complete peculiarity and, according to another thread we have three L-shaped craft nestling behind it.

The current video, if not a joke is actually terrifying. Does it belong to an era when mankind was far more advanced and we put it there, or is it alien and is it populated - I am not too keen to say manned - but what is its purpose being placed where it is and is it to gather inbformation about us, a sanctuary for elite people to be airlifted to during a planetary disaster or could it cause our planet to suffer a disaster?

I quietly wonder to myself, are there other things going on we have no control over and what is going to happen? I know from history the stronger or more advanced usually kills, takes over into slavery or absorbs the weaker? I am too much of an individual to want too much of any of that.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That's pretty bad. Just the one photo? Not much effort put into this one.

secureteam10 are known hoaxers. They've been posting fake videos for years, and they even tried charging money for some fake photos at one point.

Check out this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Very interesting if it is legit. A few things don't make sense though...

They say in the comments that the camera reached the edge of space and then fell back to earth. I would like to know what type of camera they used that could survive something like that and also a link or something to the people that ran this experiment (plus any video footage if they had any).

I'm definitely open-minded when it comes to things like this but it annoys me when people put up videos like this but don't give a lot of detail.

Thanks for the thread though. Will stay tuned and see if they give more info.

P.S I'm not a pro photographer or anything but it'd be nice to see some other shots in this sequence. I'm guessing the camera was set to take shots at different intervals?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Shiloh7
Does anyone else get an uneasy feeling that things are about to change in perhaps an unpleasant manner.
Suddenly our weather is going mad, with rain like we are getting ready for floods all over. We have had and are having bush fires all over the place (although most are man made) the areas are so dry and draughts in places that have lasted for years. Also very large and destructive earthquakes - in short our planet seems to be shaking us off her surface.

Expand your research on this...nothing is really out of the ordinary regarding the above unless you look at a very small subset of data on the subject.

Weather isn't mad...it is weather. Floods have happened in places that are known flood plains. Fires have occurred in areas that are prone to fires for various reasons including Government involvement; including environmental interjection. Earthquakes...have always happened.

To the rest of your post...I am open and continue to look for supporting evidence and not just a you tube video that says it is so.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

breadinspector

edit on 22-10-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

This looks to be some form of space junk and quite small and a good way closer to the camera than one might think.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
That's pretty bad. Just the one photo? Not much effort put into this one.

secureteam10 are known hoaxers. They've been posting fake videos for years, and they even tried charging money for some fake photos at one point.

Check out this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

saw the thread they were claiming to have debunked the thread but it all just be a simple coincidence i dont see any proof from the star trek fan and the image thats blurred could easily be another image not related to star trek you never know.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Now explain WHY NASA dont want anyone, except people with balloons, to see this?

I ask again, WHY?

You cant tell me, can you. Its a secret, right? The aliens will get angry, no? The lizards will demand satisfaction, yes? God will strike humanity down, eh? The pope will cry, huh?

Why is this super duper secret, kept? But if you've got a balloon, boy howdy, lookout dick tracey, imma spill the beans.

WHY WHY A MILLION TIMES WHY?

You have no real answer, i get it. Its a conspiracy - they always lie, because every time someone asks why they always lie, they deny they lied. Makes it an obvious truth...

Urgh..........

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Why is this super duper secret, kept? But if you've got a balloon, boy howdy, lookout dick tracey, imma spill the beans.

The secret would be kept for variety of legit reasons. If you can't see any...than you were born yesterday.

As for people with balloons...so what ?? Who believes them ? Do you ? Does NASA or the Gov need to explain away some photo from a balloon ? No they don't.

That's why we have plausible denial...works like a charm. Take your pic from dust particles, lens reflections, malfunctions, cosmic rays...etc.

In fact...I would bet you...that if an alien ship the size of a football stadium lands in front of 1000 people...it can be covered up or explained away...if need be. And pretty easy also...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
never trust a home made weather ballon to do nor A ds job

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

It can be done very easily, watch this video of a father sending his sons toy train into space with minimum tech:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Also found this video from the same YouTube uploader:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by winofiend

The secret would be kept for variety of legit reasons. If you can't see any...than you were born yesterday.

THEN I WAS BORN YESTERDAY. No please tell me just ONE of these reasons.

You can't but that's OK, I know this already. Not one of you "NASA lies!" people have any reason to justify WHY they would lie, cover up space ships, block out galaxies, pretend earth sized space ships are specs of dust.

You have to be right, because the implications of being wrong, are that we're just mundane little earthlings, all alone on this ball of mud. Either GOD or Aliens.. one of them has to be right, at least with GOD you get your answer once you die.

I never will get a good reason why, other than my alleged date of birth. I can't see the 'obvious' reasons that you cannot start to desacribe. Baloney!!!

lol

As for people with balloons...so what ?? Who believes them ? Do you ? Does NASA or the Gov need to explain away some photo from a balloon ? No they don't.

But if people with balloons can see this secret space ship, then so can every bloody one else. Some secret. NASA are doing a top notch job keeping these secrets that appear on ATS every second day.

As for covering up alien ships landing.. again I implore you .. WHY.

DO you think it would be enough to say "Nothing to see here." as the aliens abduct a million cows? or start to invade cities? or give us technology to save ourselves? WHAT reason would they cover it up, when it would be as pointless as covering up the sun exploding.. WHY?

Why cover up a space ship in orbit around the earth/sun/pluto.. WHY.. because it will prevent what, exactly. Panic? Well then they get here, what then? RAy guns with soma powers? It will make zero difference. There is no why. You have no why. I have no face... Nasa lie, they always lie, you know this becuase they lie about always lieing.

Farrrrrrrk.

If you do have a good reason why, please do tell me. It will shut me up, innit.

edit on 22-10-2013 by winofiend because: I need more capitol WHY's on my keyboard. There are not enough for the level of WHAT THE ..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

I dont buy the phone interview.

Just because the American government shut down the space programs for a while doesn't mean the rest of the world would not be able to notice these giant crafts making there way to then hiding behind the moon. Americans are not the sole owners of observatories.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

saw the thread they were claiming to have debunked the thread but it all just be a simple coincidence i dont see any proof from the star trek fan and the image thats blurred could easily be another image not related to star trek you never know.

Look at those 2 images again.....then tell me hand on heart that you think they are different.

Same image created by a hoaxer to make a few $'s from gullible people.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
To me, that piece looks like the section between two rocket stages, like is seen in the early launch videos of the moon rockets. The Russian rockets had latice work between their rocket stages!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

skyblueworld
reply to post by Cruff

It can be done very easily, watch this video of a father sending his sons toy train into space with minimum tech:

I love this idea!!

I wish I could do that but I would want to retrieve the toy again though, and knowing my luck I guess it would come down either in the ocean or somewhere really inhospitable like north Korea or something : ))

BTW the original video is just space junk... it looks like small o ring that is quite close to the camera, given the vast void behind it there is nothing to relate it's relative size too... the Zoom makes you think it's a large object far away though, when in fact it's small and close to the camera.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join