It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major find! Earth sized UFO caught next to sun! - UFO Coverup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by parkourer

Stop posting in look at me red.. desperate for attention ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
FAKE

The quality of the threads being made lately has been poor (at best).

I don't even have the energy to make a satirical threads mocking how bad it's gotten.

I applaud those that do their best and put together threads that are actually worth while. However, those are few and far between right now.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by breadinspector

The sun is very hot.Nothing gets next to it without burning up. Sorry but really how come this doesnt occur to people who keep posting these things about UFOs near the sun. They can't be there. Nowhere near it. Gosh Venus is only a,little closer than us but it's much hotter there than here. Anything closer just doesn't survive. It cant.

Just saying in general but

If you apply what we consider reality, physics etc to any ET UFO then they will never exist because if we cant do those things then nothing else can either right ? Considering how much we don't know about anything other than what we have decided as real via what we call science etc the possibilities of how a UFO works or even what they are is endless. If you aren't open to that train of thought why even bother to speculate on it ? To think that everything in the universe revolves around what we consider science fact is just plain ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Dust on the lens??? Is this the best, that the "official" shil... er, I mean sources can come up with ??????

Like, yeah..O.K...

They build this SOHO satellite in one of the most absolutely sterile environments' on the planet. It was then meticulously examined, to ensure that not so much as even a singular dust particle had infiltrated its workings...before being hermetically sealed, and then sent into orbit.

Oh, but SOMEHOW, there just happened to be the "magic dust particle" --(magic bullet anyone?)--- which SOMEHOW eluded all inspection; only to become EMBEDDED into the satellite lens?????

O.K., I will bite....

So then how come, this same "magic dust particle" is not evident in EVERY single image which the satellite takes???

Boy, I bet there is a certain "individual" on this site, that will just happen to have the most perfectly-perfect "logical" lie..., er I mean "explanation" for why this is! ;-J

I'm not sure what this is, but ANYONE can see that it is NOT plasma... (as it does not move outward from the sun, in a spinning, circular trajectory)....... Plasma discharges erupt out from the sun, in a spinning fashion, moving with the rotation of the sun

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Snaffers Good one! I like it!

However I don't think even Phage will dignify this obvious hoax with a post.

Just give the mods time to wake up and toss this one in the bin

X

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some questions I have:
A) Is this video is from a reputable source?
B) How they can determine it's supposed size?
C) How can an object larger than earth, close to the sun not be seen by astronomers the world over, amateur or otherwise?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join