It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Supernatural Dream Became My Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I would like to share a story with the ATS community, if I may. My story is one that is not only precognitive in nature
but life changing as well..

In May of 2013 my mother was diagnosed with AML a very aggressive and deadly form of Leukemia..The doctors informed my family and I that even with chemotherapy 7 months was the maximum life expectancy. Like so many others have experienced at this type of news, I was no less than devastated.

Since I was the R.N. in the family I knew that everyone would be looking to me for interpretations, my opinion and some fleeting bit of hope..Of course it did not help that I had spent a few years in the field of Oncology and Hematology; One of th few times in life i regretted having gone into Nursing at all!

Little did anyone know I was thrown past a state of panic into a full blown state of terror at the second I received the news! I hid it well from my parents but not the friend that was with me. Ya see, I had a deep secret. I was literally not only terrified by the thought of my own death, but just as much by the death of someone I loved and was very close to. How was I ever gonna deal with this? I could not even bring myself to say the word.

Two weeks later I experienced a life changing event. the night was June 14, 2013 as usual I had gone to bed late. By this time I was no longer consumed by my mom's cancer but had slipped happily into the place of "she will be fine" She is gonna beat this" "Gonna be tough but she can do it" I was not over tired and was able to drift off without a problem.

The next morning I awoke to the most incredible feeling of peace that i had ever known. I literally woke up with a smile upon my face and a warm feeling that embodied me.. Quickly, my reality came crashing in and I remembered thinking my mom has cancer, why am i at peace? Then I remembered my very vivid dream!

To begin with, I always dream in muted colors, like sepia or black and white. This dream was in brilliant color! Okay so, that fact was not even of great importance....the content and the way I received the information was different, than anything I had ever experienced.

In this dream I was with my mother and it was a much earlier time in life. I was a teenager and she looked exactly the way as i had remembered her from my 9th grade year. We were in the house I grew up in standing in the kitchen when she said to me " Honey I need to talk to you a minute." I responded not to concerned as i would have back then and said ok. That is when she looked me in the eye and said "Later on in my life I will get Leukemia I will have a bone marrow transplant and it will work. However, I will die of complications anyway. I need to know you are gonna be alright, so I can go home with Jesus" With tears in my eyes I reassured her i would be okay and that it was alright for her to go. I kissed her forehead and in that instant she was gone. She just disappeared.
In that exact moment the room filled with the most gorgeous colors of sunlight I had ever seen. I said to myself "Wow it's gonna be beautiful for a Sunday" Then i awoke.......

As time went on i began to wrestle with this dream. Was this a telling of the future or was this my own fear acting act in my sub conscious state?

a week or 2 went by and i had to tell someone. I told my dream to my husband to get his opinion and he just said he did not know...i however, thought differently...

By this time a bone marrow transplant had been ruled out but a stem cell transplant was being highly considered.

My mother underwent a stem cell transplant Dec.4, 2012..By Dec. 20th 2012 it was noted that her cancer was in remission and she had started to form new baby white cells. Success!

In the months to follow she would be re hospitalized 7 times..Each and every time she was on death doorstep.

After 16 months of a long hard battle my mom lost the fight. She died September 15, at 6:27am, A Sunday morning in the North Ga. Mountains just as the sun was coming up.....she died completely cancer free but from the inability to absorb the nutrients the body needs to gain weight and build muscle....Oddly enough it was a beautiful day.

In conclusion I can say I needed those 16 months to prepare and let her go.....I fully believe God sent the Holy Spirit to me to tell me so I would make the most of our time left and be able to live on in peace..

A very real and true story. Would love to hear your thoughts as to why I was forewarned.

Thank you for your time and letting me share.

Pax

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Sorry to hear she eventually did pass. I'm glad you were prepared for it.

I don't know if it was your sub conscious or a higher power that gave you that dream. Just thankful you had it to help.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Awesome. Truly awesome. (your experience)

And I extend my condolences to you for your loss. I have not lost a parent yet so I can only imagine what you are going through.

I can relate somewhat to your story. I had "feelings" that something was going to go wrong before my daughter was born and my experience came after I lost her. I firmly believe that God gives us comfort in our greatest times of need. There is nothing that could convince me otherwise.

It is a blessing to receive that kind of comfort and peace. !3 years later I am still awed by it as you are.

Thank you for sharing your story. Miraculous and blessed things do happen everyday.
edit on 10/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think the Lord was telling you of things to come and comforting you as is the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

I'm a bit confused by your dates? So mum was diagnosed in Dec 2012, you had the dream in May 2013, then she passed in September 2013?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

surrealist
I think the Lord was telling you of things to come and comforting you as is the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

I'm a bit confused by your dates? So mum was diagnosed in Dec 2012, you had the dream in May 2013, then she passed in September 2013?

I think the op just mistyped the dates.
Diagnosis and dreams and treatments in 2012 (starting from May) all until September 2013.
This doesn`t make her story any less credible.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thank you so much for your beautiful thoughtful responses..Just to be clear, she was diagnosed in May 2012. My dream occurred in June 2012. she underwent Stem cell transplant in Dec. 2012 and died in September of 2013.

I apologize for the mix up on the dates.

I too agree that the Holy Spirit comes to us in dreams to tell us things. i have read that the reason for this is in order for us to "hear" the Spirit needs to break through to our soul or past our Human natural response.

Had someone simply told me this information, there is no way I would have believed it much less received it. The manner in which I was given this insight showed me clearly the bigger and beautiful picture of God's plan.

I was at her bedside when she passed and the last day she was conscious she told me she would never leave me. At that moment I told her I was ready for her to go and her time here was complete..."Heaven is waiting for you mama".

Her response was "okay, baby" and she slipped into unconsciousness...Those were the last words she ever spoke.

I shared this on here in hopes that others had maybe had a similar experience. I also shared because, well I just needed to. More importantly, my prayer is that my story may help someone else in the future..

Everyone's journey will be different...I was with her every grueling step of the way. As a nurse, I had witnessed death numerous times. However, it is very different when it is family or a very close friend. I saw the suffering and God needed me to see there were "worse" things in life than death.

Very few people are blessed with these kinds of moments.....I would not have missed it for the world. Yes, it hurt, Yes it was so very sad but never before had i felt such peace.....

Thank you again. I am gonna be alright.

Pax

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
*********EDIT TO ORIGINAL OP******** DREAM OCCURRED JUNE 2012 NOT JUNE 2013**********

Thank you,
Pax

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

paxnatus

In conclusion I can say I needed those 16 months to prepare and let her go.....I fully believe God sent the Holy Spirit to me to tell me so I would make the most of our time left and be able to live on in peace..

A very real and true story. Would love to hear your thoughts as to why I was forewarned.

Thank you for your time and letting me share.

Hello, pax.

My condolences to you and your family's loss.

I have been where you were and it is not realy super natural, I'm sure many ATS's have been there as well.
It is my belief that in your dream you yourself were the younger mother (You are your mother) You were allowed to visit your time line for an awakening by future events that happen to you, You saw the first or perhaps most heart felt event, This being your mother passing on. Now i'm not a fortune teller, I speak from experience, I think there are other people here that havn't told thier story including myself, We are here in the hope of finding answers about the unknown. In my case i didn't find out until much later that i most likely had an NDE and now in hindsight should have been checked out by a doctor earlier. So my message to you is please get your heart checked out ( Ecg) You being a RN know what i mean.
PS. god knows we hug special people.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

bintang

surrealist

I think the op just mistyped the dates.
Diagnosis and dreams and treatments in 2012 (starting from May) all until September 2013.
This doesn`t make her story any less credible.

Yes ts been clarified now. No I didn't doubt the credibility of the story as I am Christian myself and God does actually speak to us personally in various ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thats a nice story of you, thanks for sharing..
I find it very interesting how the order of the facts in the timeline apeared:

"Later on in my life I will get Leukemia I will have a bone marrow transplant and it will work. However, I will die of complications anyway. I need to know you are gonna be alright, so I can go home with Jesus" With tears in my eyes I reassured her i would be okay and that it was alright for her to go. I kissed her forehead and in that instant she was gone. She just disappeared.
In that exact moment the room filled with the most gorgeous colors of sunlight I had ever seen..´´

The dream has the features of a conscious or real dream. The appereance of your mother in the dream stating her future states indicates that. In that moment you realize the whole picture and are able to let your emotions go and let her go in peace. ´heavy´motional binding is causing realities.

edit on 1-12-2013 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join