It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is on Osama's last tape? Why no news? What made Aljee-Lie-A not air it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Look it has been a week and no news except all this nuke talk, that has been around a while I might add.

Just what could have made Aljee-Lie-A not air it? Just what kind of pressure could the US yield?

And another thing, Aljee-Lie-a does not have the only copy? Wouldn't there be more? Why dont the 'sites' have it? Did Osama fail?

Or was the whole thing a big hoax?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I suspect the reasons may be our attempts to defuse any hidden messages/codes etc. to get out if in fact this is the media they have choosen to all of the sleeper cells. Any other method to send out plans might take to long or take the chances of getting intel on them or those that are part of the plan.
As well as the other side of the coin, not to put to much fear into the minds of all of us that would create a public outcry as to what the hell are they doing about this. I guess it has become " A need to know basis " if that is the case.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another more obvious and basic motive to block it: If people arent hearing about Usama Bin Poo Poo then he cant gather as much momentum and support. Why allow fueling of his propaganda? I think if we were smart and ABLE, we should stop all of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It would seem that the free pubicity that Osama enjoyed have been taken away, even Al-jeez-lie-a.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Edsinger your perception on this is what will make a difference and give time to continue looking for the resolve if there is one.

Your insight.....

" It would seem that the free pubicity that Osama enjoyed have been taken away, even Al-jeez-lie-a. "

Meanwhile, while we wait for this to make a difference, lets continue to seek our own security!
Let us all not ignore what is obvious, when it is most needed!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
interesting. immanuel goldstein speaks, and big brother doesn't air it?

could you please furnish a link to this supposed interview, please? admittedly, im too lazy to go look it up now and Im not all that hopped up over seeing a puppet dance to his master's strings... again.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega ,what link are you asking for to any of these threads/commits/insights? I will confess that I can't help, but hope that one of our Mods could assist. I have been reading on this topic from this site sinse June, and retain important aspects of News Releases of interviews regarding this topic. Again uncertain as to whom this question was directed towards.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I too do not understand your question, there are more threads in ATS that cover this topic.

top topics

join