It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Burger King "Satisfries" conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
UPDATE

The Satisfries have completely stopped.

I have even ordered only fries to check, and nothing.

I paid with cash once, so I don't think they're tracking me by credit card, although that would be a great way to make sure you only have to give out a few free samples per customer.

Anyone else notice this huge gaping obvious LACK of Satisfry? Not a Satisfry to be seen. But I totally get it.

It's devious.

They must be laced with some sort of highly advanced neurotoxin that activates some kind of specific response once properly administered, hence the reason they only need to tag you once or twice with the sample fries. It's not to get you to eat them, you just need to try them once or twice to make sure you get the proper dosage.

They're the delivery system for the substance that will ultimately trigger the desired response in your brain for other stimuli.

If you've tried them, then do me, and yourself, a favor. The next time you drive by a Burger King, smell the food, notice the logo out of the corner of your eye, or even read the letters BK. Take note of your physical and psychological reactions. I think you'll find something very strange happening.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Operations because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Operations

My guess? You go to burger king generalky at a busy time and they have the fries lined up alreadu in the fry sleeve thing and they dump the new fries and some are left when they scoop in the regulars. Or they don't separate them well/use the same scooper and some are left in.

My question.. how can you tell the difference other than tasting them? Do they look different?

I can't say I believe its a conspiracy lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I found an onion ring in my booger king fries once. Illuminati.

My two boys(3-4) forced me, yes forced me, to take them there yesterday and it was ok. I had a whopper, medium fries with one onion ring in them, and a ginger ale. Last week, I had Hardees and it blew all other places off the map. The mushroom & swiss booger from Hardees is righteous. So ain't the Frisco booger. The reason I have to go to BK is because they have a play land. I don't get this trend how they think the more salt they put on their fries...that somehow it makes them better. I remember when fries were good. That was before the zio government told us we couldn't eat them anymore and now we're stuck with the "new fries". Applebees, IMO, have the best fries out there right now.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join