It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Widens Immunity to Flu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

"The strong healthy children dying in Asia have NOT had vaccines for either H5N1 or H7N9 I assure you. You'll be a better conspiracy theorist if you study a bit of biology. Trust me."

And you would be a better conspiracy theorist if you relied on the fact that history often repeats itself. YOU CANNOT ASSURE ANYONE that healthy children have not been vaccinated with H5N1 or H7N9. How do you know that any of their past or recent vaccines did not contain some of those viruses of contaminated animals that carry the H5N1 or H7N9 viruses? You don't!! We all know they use monkeys, chickens, etc. to make millions of doses of vaccines.

For example, we know the AIDS virus came from the African green monkey which is now known to have been used in culturing vaccines, AND that those vaccines where the AIDS virus spread were cultured using those contaminated African green monkeys. And I'm sure YOU would have assured people that - no way were they vaccinated with the SV40 cancer containing virus, when they were getting the polio vaccine. But, we now know that millions were vaccinated with the cancer virus between 1954 to 1961. And we also know that cancer is now the 2nd leading cause of death in the U.S.

No need to apologize for any insult. I know your just trying to do your job, just as I am doing mine. We both think we're right. It's just unfortunate for everyone that my truth just keeps getting verified by history. I don't need anyone to validate that i'm an excellent conspiracy theorist without having to be an expert in biology. The universe validates me by repeatedly proving vaccines contain dangerous diseases, but provides no proof of vaccines working. (Don't bother with any data of declines in rates of diseases cause there are ample studies showing the declines in said diseases were not due to the vaccines).

I know you post links on the dangers of vaccines, but you also dispute it at the same time. Yes, I knew about the flu of 1918 not starting in Spain and why it got called the Spanish flu epidemic. I believe you either missed the point of that part of the post, or you intentionally led away from it. Maybe you should give up biology and study history more - Then you too could be an awesome CT like myself!

Now, I have to stop playing for a little while cause it gets old playing the same game. Although, I think i'm taking a liking to you soficrow
But, I hate debating what is common sense. I guess somebody has to do it, or all people would believe that vaccines are necessary....when they are NOT! Until the next post then....
edit on 29-10-2013 by katndew because: add info

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by katndew

Speaking of educated common sense, here's how it's gonna play. ...This thread may give you some idea of what's really at stake here.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by soficrow

Now, researchers have discovered that an immunosuppressant drug called rapomycin helps fight many flu strains when given with a vaccine. Quite a surprise as immunosuppressants suppress the immune response! So now scientists are thinking they need to dampen the immune response for a better effect

Is it me or does not this statement fly in the face of common sense? Do they think that we are that stupid? I would say the answer to that is yes.

Unless of course, anybody can back up this claim.

Just follow the money on this nonsense.It was on all the "news" channels.No doubt it was well sponsored by the madical cartel.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Please - read my response to TDawgRex's post here. As far as follow the money goes, the BIG money on this one is not in vaccines but in market share, as in taking over China's consumer market for poultry by destroying their 'backyard' poultry industry.

Thanks for posting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join