It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough! Explanation for all UFO/aliens/ghost stories/paranormal activity...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is some truth to all these fairies, jinns, elves etc. The UFOs just don´t seem to behave like aliens from outer space. Are we missing something here? If at all, why would an alien civilization keep coming in saucers for centuries? Why do they abduct people for decades?

If there is one sincere answer to this endless phenomenon, it has to be a paraphysical one. The very nature of this phenomenon is set to make us wander and question reality. It has a lot to do with reality and subjectivity. It has enthralled us, confused us, torn our scientific methods apart. And we have found no simple answers yet except for some b.s explanations like swamp gas, man-made crafts,hallucinations and so on.

We don´t have any answer. The government, NASA knows nothing about it. They are completely stumped as we are. We are a long way from discovering what these things are all about. When we find some answers, i bet it will shake the very foundations of our reality.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

There is some truth to all these fairies, jinns, elves etc. The UFOs just don´t seem to behave like aliens from outer space.

And you have a frame of reference for Alien behavior ?

Are we missing something here? If at all, why would an alien civilization keep coming in saucers for centuries? Why do they abduct people for decades?

Why have we started to brand, observe, probe and butcher cattle and other animals...? Cows are probably asking the same question..."why the hell are these humans sticking arms in my butt"

Let me offer this perspective. "alien behavior" is exactly what we do to inferior species...we observe them hidden...we tranquilize them, we take samples, we brutalize, we hunt them...If we are to them like animals are to us...makes perfect sense.

If some of the things are true that go in line with the UFO folklore...than any Alien species capable of visiting us...is far more advanced than us...and thus...we are but a shoal of fish to them.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There you go, a post recently made, if we will say Jins exist, then look at all the species, Jins -yup there and one of the types of species, Elves, Faeries, Chuch Norris, all sorts of aliens.

en.calameo.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Passport to Magonia

They are certainly more than just aliens from outer space.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is acually just an experiement to test how much bull you can write in one topic, and still have people belive it, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Just because we havent seen aliens doesnt mean that millions of people around the world havent. Still there is proof we deny it ... but never fully convinced until we see something with our own eyes. So these jnn beings exist but yet we cannot see them.....I am more likely to believe that aliens exist than this other theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

Djinn are just desert spirits. They have no power over here, since they are confined to the Middle East. The local spirits would kick their Djinni asses and send them packing if they were to try cutting up here.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It could be possible that jinns are responsible for alien/paranormal activity. There has been some research done by Ellen Rosemary on this subject - www.djinnuniverse.com...

This is what the Quran says about the jinns:

1. What are the jinns?

The jinn are among the creatures that Allah (swt) created. The jinn race was created from fire.

"And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind." (Quran 15:27)

They have intellect, freedom and power to choose between right and wrong. These characteristics suit the need for them to worship God.

"I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me." (Quran 51:56)

They are being hold responsible for all their actions like humans do in the Judgement Day.

"On that Day no question will be asked of man or Jinn as to his sin." (Quran 55:39)

The jinn with sins are going to be placed in Hell.

He will say: "Enter ye in the company of the peoples who passed away before you - men and jinns, - into the Fire." (Quran 7:38)

Satan on the other hand is the enemy to mankind.

"Said (the father): "My (dear) little son! relate not thy vision to thy brothers, lest they concoct a plot against thee: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy!" (Quran 12:5)

Satan are consisted of both men and jinns.

"Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone." (Quran 6:112)

2. Can they bother us or invade our bodies or hurt us?
______________________________________...

Yes, Jinn and Satan (Jinn) can posses people according to this verse:

"Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Evil one by his touch Hath driven to madness..."

(Quran 2:275)

Prophet Ayyub a.s. was afflicted with distress and suffering by the Satan (Jinn). It was recorded in the Quran in this verse:

Commemorate Our Servant Job. Behold he cried to his Lord: "The Evil One has afflicted me with distress and suffering!"

3. What is their purpose other than to worship Allah(swt)?
______________________________________...

No other purpose than to worship Allah since Allah Himself has said this:

"I have ONLY created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me." (Quran 51:56)

4. Can we see them?

Naturally we can't according to this verse:

O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

(Quran 7:27)

But still there is an exception cases when they change their natural forms and appear in front of humans so that they can be seen. In the light of Hadith, Jinn have been given power to change their form and appear in front of human beings in various forms; such as an animal, a reptile, or even a human being.

Satan, who is also from the family of Jinn, came in the form of an old man on the day of Badr (the famous battle in the year 2 A.H.). He tried to uplift the morals of the kafir fighters but when he saw the army of the angels descending to aid the Muslims, he could not bear the sight of them and ran away.

Mujahid, a student of Ibn Abbas says:-

“After Ibn Abbas’s death a satan would constantly appear before me in the form of Ibn Abbas whenever I started prayer. This got so worse that at times I was forced to break my prayer. So I decided to confront him next time he appeared and so I hid a dagger in my pocket and started prayer. When he came in front of me, I took out the dagger and jumped on him. He disappeared instantly and therafter he never came back.”

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

- They like to live in dark and dirty places or abandoned places
- They actually have a fear of humans, and tend to stay away from us
- They have certain abilities, some factual, some speculation ...
- Some can move really fast almost instantly from one location to the next
- The have the ability to shapeshift into animals / or make it appear so

Hmmmm that certainly does ring some bells. No wait, I know.... that's me after a bottle of Martin Miller's Gin

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

i respect your beliefs but since i believe in the law of one, they state nothing of jinn, but that doesnt mean they dont exist, law of one is basically just a series of questions and answers and the questioner never asked anything about the jinn, but the law of one does describe human extraterrestrials of having qualities of jinn, for example most human extraterrestrials in our solar system cant be seen by us since we are only 3rd density and cant see above 3rd density spectrum unless 4th density beings and up allow themselves to be seen by 3rd density

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: infoseeker26754
Has Anyone ever met God?

Books do not count.

No and why would you compare one mythical being with another to prove your point?

I think the idea that Jinn/Demons are behind all supernatural reports is just the same as the god of the gaps...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join