It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough! Explanation for all UFO/aliens/ghost stories/paranormal activity...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I`ve always thought the djinn was just a muslim version of our demons. My pakistani friends always blame bad things on the djinn. When i try to discuss aliens and the such they always say

`thats just the djinn pretending to be aliens so you believe in aliens`

I also think theres quite a few christian sects who believe that demons pretend there aliens so as to make you disbelieve the Bible just as some believe that the spirits clairvoyants speak to are demons pretending to be your departed loved ones.

I reckon if some people can`t explain the unexplainable or need someone to blame for misfortune in their lifes its easier to blame the djinn/demons.

Just my two pennarth worth.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That theory does just fly with the countless sightings of unexplained craft that maneuver in ways that defy human logic and reported by credible people,military,police,radar, so saying they don't exist you are only fooling yourself,they exist we may not understand what they are yet and who might be in control of them

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

You keep referring to the djinn as an acronym "JINN"

What does this acronym stand for then?

Judgement
Incomplete
Novelty
Neato

that's what I've got so far.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

What if no one is wrong? What if there are demons, djinn, and aliens!?!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
oops i meant does not fly typo error

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

I am curious as to the evidence that would be required to back your claim. Can you provide evidence? Also are you opposed to other possibilities such as a having conformation bias toward only Jinn explinations?

For example, if i saw a UFO i would first acknowledge that the definition of UFO is unidentified flying object so with that being said it would be an object in the sky i could not identify. Next I would acknowledge their are many possibilities of why I cannot be sure of its identification such as its distance, lighting, or other factors that would make identification difficult such as clouds. Once I have identified it the object it is no longer a ufo but an identified object i can name such as a bird, plane, drone, and flying saucer, etc.. Just because something has been identified as a flying saucer does not mean it is ET in origin. Most likely the government uses that as a cover to test drones or other exotic craft so that witnesses are ridiculed by anyone they tell for thinking it might be a ET craft. Also this does not mean that these exotic crafts could be ET in origin but that would take evidence to prove.

In summary without evidence all we have are stories and claims. I could not responsibly put just blind faith into any story or claim without a reasonable amount of skepticism, critical thinking/reasoning, and opening mindedness. You can still be open to the possibility of these unexplainable phenomena such as the Jinn but be aware that their are many possibilities including rational explanations which the evidence will either support the reality as truth or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yah, I agree. Whatever they are, they're more along the lines of jinn or angels and deamons. They don't strike me as physical entities in the same sense that we are, and that's the major assumption of most alien theories that's innacuratte. There's too much psychic phenomena to ignore. I think extra-dimmensional would be a more neutral and discriptive term though, as it doesn't carry a religious bias to it. i don't know that they're made of fire either, but, like fire, they seem to be more aetheric and less concrete in their abillity to pass through walls and in and out of physical reality. They do show up as glowing balls of light a lot of times too
edit on 21-10-2013 by JNathanK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So now people are saying UFO's are Jinns?
Do any people with these claims actually research anything into the UFO phenomenon? I don't think they do at all...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm sold. JINN it is. Obviously it has to be.

Putting 2 and 2 together...yep.

phew...that was easy...I even started to believe in this Alien mambo jumbo.

Thanks for straightening my belief system.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The wisphering thoughts of the power of a Jinn
Not to confuse with the illusive thoughts of the power of Gin

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

The ONE explanation that explains all of the above and no doubt many other such phenomonon is the JINN.

Sure if you believe that everything you can't explain is caused by Demons / Djinn .

There are many different explanations for the phenomena you list to dump them all together and suggest there is just one is lazy and short sighted , you seem not to have learnt much in you 10 years of study ....unless this is a bait thread

'I want to believe' people... COME AT ME!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Jinn = Demon = Fallen Angel = all other Ghost / Alien like encounters

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
what is that Jinn? Abominations?

yes, they may be able to manipulate you and make you see, hear things, that there not there, but then, why the camera capture them. They cant manipulate the camera. The camera captures light and its a machine.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh thank God- someone with a rational explanation for it all! I was getting so tired of all that supernatural woo-woo.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Or everthing could just be because of the Gin of the G & T variety

2nd

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I believe they could all exist, just some seem to blame the djinn for everything and anything they fancy and in the koran they do come across a lot like the biblical demons tbh.

However i doubt very much they don silver suits and go bounding through the galaxy zipping about in metal discs to make us think that their aliens, because surely if there was no aliens then the djinn wouldn`t feel the need to convince us otherwise, because aliens wouldn`t exist and the djinn could scare us by just doing whatever djinns like doing to scare us. If that makes sense lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Jinn sound very much like the skinwalkers in Navajo lore.

www.navajolegends.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Kamza
reply to post by sweeper84

What flying machines are you referring to? Any incidents related to real craft is in my opinion military tech

So thousands of years ago, the govt had metallic flying discs? I'm not so sure...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Thing I saw was a craft, not a spirit. Maybe the Jinn were flying it. Maaaybe, they have a secret, underground, Arctic, UFO, Jinn Base where they operate from.

Maaaybe I just started a whole other Jin-- I mean Genre.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So I have stayed quiet too long. People who lay down pat answeres and blanket statements to explain everything really get on my nerves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join