It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA wants to enact Shiria Law through ObamaCare!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's written into the LAW!

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill;
so what does it mean?
Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.
Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is also included in the health care law.
Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. I typed it into Google and started reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.
Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.
ObamaCare (The Patients Protection and Affordable Care Act) allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.
How convenient.
So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivable, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan (the Muslim) will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health insurance needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

I don't mean to be argumentative....

Dhimmitude - Politifact

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I dislike Obama and the ACA as much as anyone can. But this sounds extremely far fetched. In fact I would go so far as to say this sounds like far right Christian fear mongering.

I also find it hard to believe Obama "put" anything in that bill. More likely he has never even read it.

Can you provide a link to this part of the bill so we can see it and the context it is used in?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Good catch.

It seems our OP can't be bothered to do anything other than copy and paste chain emails in sad attempts to create threads.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so you think the President actually sits down and writes out those bills word for word?

Really?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As a Christian, I will not question the words of another person identifying themselves as a Christian. Especially if they are saying something that chases away the doubts.

As an Atheist, I say rubbish --and I sleep well.

Show me your links captain. I searched the document for your magic word. Didn't find it.
Linke to the full text of the ACA

Dhimmitude?

How about "Sosureurwrongitude"

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I did a search for the word in the pdf and its not there. No matches found.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

U can't find it. Supposedly the regulations are 6 feet high.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
As a Christian, I will not question the words of another person identifying themselves as a Christian. Especially if they are saying something that chases away the doubts.

As an Atheist, I say rubbish --and I sleep well.

Show me your links captain. I searched the document for your magic word. Didn't find it.
Linke to the full text of the ACA

Dhimmitude?

How about "Sosureurwrongitude"

... As a christian, I find its my theologically mandated duty to call out other christians on their BS, infact its the only time a christian is called to judge, when their brother is in Error.

Now that I addressed the off topic and childish dig at religion out of the way,

Obama is not muslim, he is not trying to favor Islam, as the load of Islamic fundamentalist Obama's Pakistani drone campaign has killed would probably cause him some philosophical differences. Any statement claiming such is just silly and deserves to be held up to ridicule.

Obama has plenty to answer for, being a secret muslim is far from what really is the problem, hes a Puppet, just like the last few presidents.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What is this world coming to?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

BobM88

I don't mean to be argumentative....

Dhimmitude - Politifact

of note,in your link it states that if you fail to pay the penalty you can't be prosecuted or have liens placed against your property. Guess what I'm going to do...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Try putting the OP word for word into Google.

Apparently this is a direct copy and paste from an email forward that has been around for at the very least a year and a half.

I spent a few seconds and managed to find it pasted word for word on Free Republic last summer (2012)

If you're going to use other people's content as an OP at least make your own opinion the majority of the post. Copy pastes of chain letters from over a year ago does not make for "Breaking Political News"

Closed.

BTW... the word in question does not appear in the document.

top topics

join