It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: All Americans Microchipped by 2017

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Im laughing so hard...I was reading this OP I said to myself that im gonna write "I guess im dying" and then bam I see the first post....Amen brother.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why worry about it, a bottle of Black Velvet, a bag-#O#-bud, pack a smokes, an x-acto knife and a quite place to dig it out! Hey Presto, I glue my chip to the side of an interstate bus and I'm golden.! Why chip people ? isn't that just a huge waste of money for people the government is going to be running thru ovens 24/7/365 in a few months anyway !

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

tencap77
Why worry about it, a bottle of Black Velvet, a bag-#O#-bud, pack a smokes, an x-acto knife and a quite place to dig it out! Hey Presto, I glue my chip to the side of an interstate bus and I'm golden.! Why chip people ? isn't that just a huge waste of money for people the government is going to be running thru ovens 24/7/365 in a few months anyway !

I would probably use directed microwaves myself...

Either way, I will never submit to being chipped.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

You'll never have to worry about it. It's an idea whose time never came.

O'course, I've got a keyring full of the little beggars, but no implants.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Micro-wave knifes? go on, now your just messing with me!
just kidding, but what would really cool, is dig out your own chip, and then inject it into somebody passed out or something, and then you've just become the invisible person! (I imagine that sooner or later the feral government will figure out that chipping is a stupid as Ebola Care) !

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Is not going to happen, If legislation is even dared to pass congress and signed by any given president on mandatory R-chips it will be no time at all before goes to the supreme court. Is not going to happen in our lifetime for now.

I agree there is no way our politicians would dare pass such a law or a law forcing us to BUY a product from a private company. The Supreme Court would surely strike it down as unconstitutional. This will never happen in our lifetime.............wait

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by gardener

WELL!!

I guess I must prepare myself to die then...............

Not gonna happen to this human! Last I knew farmers tagged their livestock! I'll be damned if I allow my government to tag me like a freakin animal!!!

Interesting point.
That should be something most people think about when they willingly subject themselves to such technology.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

RFID CHIPS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

-_-)" They have been slowly trying to sway the public towards this # for a long time now.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

No, it will not happen right now, so far if you read into the history of how the R-chips and the public it has not gotten the welcome that the pushers of such devices hope for. No even if is give free.

And right now people do not need to get a R-chip to be tracked, that is what all those wonderful devices are for, and people buy them willingly.

Just look at your smart phone, your table and the latest GPS already install in your new cars.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What do you think the Gadget Zombies would do if the government threatened to cut there service if they did not line up to be chipped.... after the POTUS explained how safe and protected you are of course.

Those of us that think we would rather be dead then red are becoming fewer by the day and the Gadget Zombies don't care.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

MrSpad
My dogs are chipped.

Most dogs will happily eat cat crap out of a litter box given the chance, what is your point? People do not equal dogs and what is acceptable for animals does not equal acceptable for human beings... or have the past 150 years taught this country nothing?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Obamacare is actually more or less in lieu of an RFID.
If you sign up on the site, it's like Sauron. Knows all, sees all. It can find you with the wraithes now.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am surprised. Not by the fact that there is news of microchipping but that it's not for the reason that I thought they'd play the tune to. I thought it would have been something like a rash of kidnappings (purposefully done) and then parents with the government agreeing that it would save childrens' lives and they would be better equipped to find them quickly to save them.

Well they could have used that one too- or maybe that's next.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
At the rate technology is going, we won't need to have anything implanted onto our bodies to be tracked all the time. Like someone else said already, biometrics will be able to get the job done just fine. All of our biological information is probably stored already into some database and we just don't know it.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I am very sorry to have to recommend this-but if it true that citizens may in future have to face court proceedings +even jail because they so not want themselves+their children chipped-it may be time to start making plans to leave the USA-this is the the essence of draconian tyranny.I love my country,South Africa,down into my soul,into the marrow of my bones-but if such a scenario was to ever unfold here,we Would leave-into Namibia,Botswana,or the Congo,if my hubby could find work there.Even Mozambique,basically most countries in Southern Africa except Zimbabwe,while Mugabe is still president.The little adjacent mountain kingdom of Swaziland is delightful,interesting,friendly+exquisitely beautiful.I would petition the Swazi king for asylum,he does meet with citizens very regularly,and would meet with an asylum-seeker from his country's neighbour,especially with my hubby being highly skilled and being able to work his trade in several industries such as goldmining,petrochemical etc.

I feel so sorry for you guys being put in such a horrible,untenable situation-if the premise of this thread is a fact-sometimes,no matter how fiercely you love your country-to protect your children you have to abandon the land you love.South Africa is a very special place n the world-there is something mystical and magickal about the land itself,about the soil,the ground,and it is still a wondeful country despite the tidal wave of crime,genocide against white farmers,black on white hate crimes,corruption and ineptitude of the ANC government,the serious deterioration of infrastructure,school curriculum,state hospital-because of rabid+unrealisticly hasty implementation of affirmative action(apartheif in reverse,take it from a local,not from some liberal sitting somewhere on the other side of the world)

With all of this,and the continuing poverty of millions whom were failed by the empty promises+lies of the ANC-despite all of this-this country is Still the only one in the world I ever want to live in,and having to leave here would break my heart for ever-but I would far rather have a broken heart than my children forcibly chipped by a draconian.sinister government-so I would leave,were we ever put before such a choice.

Africa has gotten a very bad rap overseas-and I myself call it as I see it in criticizing the mistakes of my own country's admin-but the fact is,in most sub-Saharan countries there is so much more personal freedoms+liberties than in Amerika now-and I do not see that changing anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have been following the story about the RFID/posid chip for years. And it will come to reality one way or the other. Most likely it will be optional for all at first, in all aspect in the society. Either parents that will chip their kids beliving they will be safer, chipping elderly/dementia patient for better control. Chips that will be able to read all kinds of bodyfunctions, like bloodsugar for diabetes, and so on.

So when they make it by law that everybody have to be chipped, most people will go along with it. Most people will probably have one implanted alrdy, cause it will be so common.

But there will be another 50-100 years atleast, before they will force it into laws. Its all about the small steps first...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Of course they will want to microchip us all, all our data, financial and other will be kept on the chip so that credit card transactions can be done with a flip of the finger, or swipe of the wrist, and that way if you 'cause' trouble ( i.e dissent) they can simply stop any payments you need to do.
But I believe they will market it same as any other gadget, " You must have this to be popular with the opposite sex" nonsense, or " Or your friends on Facebook are getting it".
They'll market it so that its fashionable and that to fit in you MUST have it, it'll be fun, 'non-invasive' and don't forget TOTALLY SECURE.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

My favourite author, a very troubled soul, against all war / opression especially after his experiences in the world wars, especially WW1. The whole LOTR trilogy have been likened to be an explanation for many things, all of which were denied by JRR himself.

All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Apologies for this kinda off topic, it's good to reflect.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Those are some very strong words, but I believe you are probably saying we are also in some very grave times. What is that saying? Drastic times call for drastic measures? What a difficult time in history we live in.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thanks! I'm sure it will take me a while to wrap my brain around it. It will give me something to do for sure. Maybe it might just be so enlightening that I find politics interesting - NAH! But maybe I will understand a little better.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join