It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC: All Americans Microchipped by 2017

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I don't think execution, but removed from post after first offense without any hope of returning to that post sounds about right, especially in the public arena.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

They do not transmit, ever. Neither do Verichip implants, for that matter.

I did not make myself clear. The chips do not have to transmit. THE READER does the transmitting and can be mandatory in every new car. Cars already have computers and event recorders. Semi-trucks have tracking devices. So how much more difficult is it to add a reader to the mix?

Tracking devices are also available. Spy Satellite GPS Tracking Device for Freightliner Semi Trucks

Uses Cellular and GPS Technology - Designed to be used in conjunction with cell towers and GPS satellites, all you will need to operate this simple beauty is a pre-paid SIM card. The iTrack uses up to 32 satellite channels and cellular towers for accuracy within 10 feet.

Multiple Tracking Modes - You have the option of setting your iTrack to report its location as often as every 10 seconds or any duration Minute, Hour, Day ....

Geo-Fencing - Have a wiley teenager? You can pre-set a Geo-fence zone to alert you every time Timmy the Teenager goes outside a specified zone - Timmy will never be able to go to the wrong side of tracks without your knowledge. Zones can be as big or as small as you want them to be - you decide what is "off-limits"....

Proposal in New Highway Bill Would Mandate Trackers on Semis — and Some Truckers Aren’t Happy This has been a big controversy among truckers.

CARS:
Government calls for mandatory "black boxes" in new cars, raising privacy concerns

Many motorists do not know it, but it is likely that every time they get behind the wheel, there's a snitch along for the ride.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Friday proposed long-delayed regulations requiring auto manufacturers to include event data recorders - better known as "black boxes" - in all new cars and light trucks beginning Sept. 1, 2014. But the agency is behind the curve. Automakers have been quietly tucking the devices, which automatically record the actions of drivers and the responses of their vehicles in a continuous information loop, into most new cars for years.

NHTSA estimates that 96 percent of all 2013 model year cars already have event data recorders as standard equipment.....

There is no opt-out. It is extremely difficult for car owners to disable the recorders. Although some vehicle models have had recorders since the early 1990s, a federal requirement that automakers disclose their existence in owner's manuals didn't go into effect until three months ago. Automakers that voluntarily put recorders in vehicles are also now required to gather a minimum of 15 types of data....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

Nope. For people who are ABOVE the law there can be only one penalty that matters. Let their family and staff be spared death ... but they, as well, should be exposed to retribution for their roles.

Until punishments are made certain and enforced vigorously, there can be no respect for the 'Rule of Law.' If TPTB have no respect for it, why should you or I? Fear???

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

MrSpad
My dogs are chipped. Its handy if they get lost so they can check them see where they live but, its not like they can be tracked or anything. You have to take them to a place like the vets that can scan them. Of course they have have no power and so they can not broadcast unless they placed near a scanner and that provides the power. So they do have some limited use.

And when they start pushing laws for "smart homes" that will tell them everything in you house is doing with built in readers, they can tell when your home, or pass laws in which business have to install RFID readers in door jams, on the corners etc... All for our safety of course.. There will be enough scanners to know where you go, when you go, who you go with at anytime. Not to mention the GPS receivers in the phones, cars etc. Also any criminal with a RFID scanner in their pocket will be able to read to your "chip" as well.

Side note, however, be careful with your dogs, RFID chips can and have caused cancer in pets.

Grim

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

...I TRY to understand, but HISTORY does not stick in my brain like numbers do....

I always hated history and loved math and science. However since I figured out our politicians are either bought and paid for or outright traitors I have been trying to follow the threads back to those who actually control our country.

These guys are an interesting place to start. Modern History Project

The technique I found helpful is to pick a key person and follow him.
Clinton => World Trade Organization => Pascal Lamy
Clinton + Pascal Lamy + Tony Blair => London School of Economics, Fabian Society, The Third Way
Maurice Strong + Pascal Lamy => Global Warming and Global Governance

Reagan => Leveraged Buyouts, Mutual Funds.

If you like numbers the study these Physicists did should interest you. The Network of Global Corporate Control

In general it is a FOLLOW the MONEY exercise.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Snarl
My friend, I AM one of the wheels within the wheels. You would know this, had you gone to my previously linked post, and 'analyzed' the person behind this side of the conversation. Your mind has already been made up. You have been led to the water and chosen not to drink.

Thanks for taking the time to address my correspondence with you. It made me smile.

-Cheers

Heh.

Good for you, champ.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

crimvelvet

I did not make myself clear. The chips do not have to transmit. THE READER does the transmitting and can be mandatory in every new car. Cars already have computers and event recorders. Semi-trucks have tracking devices. So how much more difficult is it to add a reader to the mix?

Why bother? If the car has to have an interrogator within a few cm of the implant, why not just have the car transmit its whereabouts? There really isn't any need for interrogating the implant at all. Note that if you have On Star, you've got it all already.

Tracking devices are also available. Spy Satellite GPS Tracking Device for Freightliner Semi Trucks

That's basically a cell phone in a box. You couldn't implant it if you tried.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't think we're going to need to have microchips implanted into us whatsoever. Take a look at your credit/debit cards and grocery store club cards.

RFID technology is being embedded in everything from security tags, ID's, gift cards and inventory tracking labels. I don't see people getting anything implanted in the next 10 years, as Google Glass is barley off the ground.

The next thing I do foresee, however, is more wearable technology. The new smart watches and the rumored "iWatch" from Apple might be game changers in this area.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
I don't think we're going to need to have microchips implanted into us whatsoever. Take a look at your credit/debit cards and grocery store club cards.

RFID technology is being embedded in everything from security tags, ID's, gift cards and inventory tracking labels. I don't see people getting anything implanted in the next 10 years, as Google Glass is barley off the ground.

The next thing I do foresee, however, is more wearable technology. The new smart watches and the rumored "iWatch" from Apple might be game changers in this area.

You're right. Implants would cause unnecessary worry, frustration, and anger. The simple goal is two-factor authentication and I believe one of those will have to be biometric. Submission to the RFID trace is already culturally accepted and biometric trace is almost beyond our control.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You are still missing what I am trying to say.

Person A gets in a car passing through the doorway with reader, person B gets in car and so does persons C and D. The reader now knows not only who is the registered owner but who the passengers are.

The rest of the stuff was examples of tracking devices in moving vehicles that can be coupled with the information from the reader(s).

As someone else said add in stores and offices with readers.

For those who do not think the US government wants to track and spy on it citizens I have this info from several years ago.

US planning to recruit one in 24 Americans as citizen spies
...The Bush Administration aims to recruit millions of United States citizens as domestic informants in a program likely to alarm civil liberties groups. The program would use a minimum of 4 per cent of Americans to report “suspicious activity”. Civil liberties groups have already warned that, with the passage earlier this year of the Patriot Act, there is potential for abusive, large-scale investigations of US citizens. Highlighting the scope of the surveillance network, TIPS volunteers are being recruited primarily from among those whose work provides access to homes, businesses or transport systems. Letter carriers, utility employees, truck drivers and train conductors are among those named as targeted recruits.

Historically, informant systems have been the tools of non-democratic states. According to a 1992 report by Harvard University’s Project on Justice, the accuracy of informant reports is problematic, with some informants having embellished the truth, and others suspected of having fabricated their reports...” www.smh.com.au...

It should be noted that on page 27 of the USDA proposed draft for NAIS it states:
Reporting Animal Movement/Sightings
Records that provide animal location and movements would be received from various sectors of the industry (producers, animal health officials, service providers, markets, and slaughter plants). Such input would be obtained through the integration of the AIN/Animal Transaction file. xstatic99645.tripod.com...

(NOTE: USDA removed original NAIS doc from Internet)
Translations:
1. Animal Health Officials - Veterinarians, inspectors, humane society, etc.
2. Service Providers - your friendly electric utility workers, gas delivery drivers, meter readers, postal workers, and other members of the public.
3. Markets - Auction houses, retail stores, restaurant buyers.
4. Slaughter Houses - Your local butcher.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, how'd this conversation turn from chipping people, to national ID, okay... but to onstar?

For what its worth, I was a car salesman for a bit in my 20s, and we had our own dealer account with a GPS tracking company who sent us tiny boxes smaller and slimmer than a cell phone, about the size of an avg cigarette lighter, in lots of 10 per order and we'd hotwire them in secret places i cant write about.

Anyways, we had thing because sometimes the cars were stolen overnight. One time, someone drugged the guard dogs and stole a bunch and the company works with the police by providing the last know coordinates.. it was sooo cool that most of the time they actually had the address and would find the cars in garages and warehouses.

A transmitted is a transmitter, it emits a signature signal, ie, RF, that can be triangulated, and hotwired to the car, never die unless the battery completely does, but would still work while a car is driving around with a jumped dead batter. Just in people, the RF would be tiny and yes with time, they can create one that powers itself off neural signals, size doesn't matter, transmitter size gets smaller and smaller with nanotech.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think in about 50 years we'll start to see more of that stuff. But things happen way way way more slowly in the real world than what the news would love to you believe. I think it's more like the great great grand kids that will start to use and adopt all that. I'm not worried. As for implants get real. It's not gonna happen like that at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

hell they might even start using cell phone towers, maybe even build the phony ones like they do for cell phones.

Hmmmm....If a cell phone tower fell,would you hear it if no one is around?
Got a feeling those towers wont last long if that was their plan, I may be wrong. I know the country side is littered with 'em where i am at.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

spartacus699
I think in about 50 years we'll start to see more of that stuff. But things happen way way way more slowly in the real world than what the news would love to you believe. I think it's more like the great great grand kids that will start to use and adopt all that. I'm not worried. As for implants get real. It's not gonna happen like that at all.

And the government is a lot more sneaky, underhanded and nasty than people would believe. They are also paranoid.

Look at the radiation experiments run on cancer patients and forced sterilization in the 1970s. Look at the US government funding the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte to develop a corn that is a male contraceptive. Guardian UK GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed
From my old notes on the subject:
The president of Epicyte, Mitch Hein, said “We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies.”

Shortly after the 2001 Epicyte press release, all discussion vanished. The company itself was taken over in 2004 by Biolex, located in Pittsboro NC and nothing more was heard in the media.

Heck we just now found out the government reads our e-mail and listens in on our phone calls. Police have become militarized and now do not even bother with knocking or warrants. link

The Anti-Occupy law shows the government is frightened of it's voters Link

And the Department of Homeland Security is targeting 'Homegrown Terrorists' and not those from outside the country. The DODis even calling our Founding Fathers 'Extremists'

excerpt from the 133 page FOIA document obtained from the Department of Defence entiled: AFSS 0910 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND TREATMENT INCIDENTS (EOTI) LESSON PLAN link

LESSON EMPHASIS
This lesson will focus on awareness and current issues requiring the attention of future Equal Opportunity Advisors. It will also provide information that describes sources of extremism information, definitions, recruitment of DoD personnel, common themes in extremist ideologies, common characteristics of extremist organizations, DoD policies, and command functions regarding extremist activities. ......

D. Extremist Ideologies
1. Introduction
• As noted, an ideology is a set of political beliefs about the nature of people and society. People who are committed to an ideology seek not only to persuade but to recruit others to their belief. In U.S. history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples. ...

2. Ideologies
a. Nationalism – The policy of asserting that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations. Many nationalist groups take it a step further and believe that their national culture and interests are superior to any other national group.

b. Supremacy – The belief that one’s race or ethnicity is superior to all others and should dominate society. Supremacy, as with racial supremacies in general, has frequently resulted in anti-Black and anti-Semitic violence.

c. Separatism – Setting oneself or others apart based on culture, ethnicity, race, or religion.

d. Anarchism – A political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable. ... protesters wreaking havoc at political conventions and anti-globalization rallies.

e. Religion – Extremist ideology based on intolerance toward other religions.....

In Short, if they can figure out a way to tag us and track us they will!
edit on 22-10-2013 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

crimvelvet

You are still missing what I am trying to say.

Person A gets in a car passing through the doorway with reader, person B gets in car and so does persons C and D. The reader now knows not only who is the registered owner but who the passengers are.

The rest of the stuff was examples of tracking devices in moving vehicles that can be coupled with the information from the reader(s).

I suppose, but it would be the work of moments to detect that the car had a reader in it. It is also very straightforward to render them non-functional. And you'd have to have readers in every seat - the range is abysmally short.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Text All Americans Microchipped by 2017

Not this boy.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

gardener
Wow, how'd this conversation turn from chipping people, to national ID, okay... but to onstar?

OnStar will tell the cops where the car is, and how many are in the seats. It'll also turn off the ignition and lock the doors. Seems pretty relevant to a thread where people are afraid of tracking devices. It's the prototype.

For what its worth, I was a car salesman for a bit in my 20s, and we had our own dealer account with a GPS tracking company who sent us tiny boxes smaller and slimmer than a cell phone, about the size of an avg cigarette lighter, in lots of 10 per order and we'd hotwire them in secret places i cant write about.

They actually ARE cell phones, just without a keypad, display, or speaker.

A transmitted is a transmitter...

In the case of passive RFID, none of them ARE transmitters.

...it emits a signature signal, ie, RF, that can be triangulated, and hotwired to the car, never die unless the battery completely does, but would still work while a car is driving around with a jumped dead batter.

An active device, such as the GSM modules you were describing, are actually the guts of a GSM cell phone. Thus, they have cell assisted GPS and can return their location over the data service of the cell phone network. They're not just emitting an RF signature that's being triangulated, although should the GPS part of the module fail, they can get you close to the thing with the old multi-lateration technique they used to use before GPS was required. This is not how RFID works, though.

Just in people, the RF would be tiny and yes with time, they can create one that powers itself off neural signals, size doesn't matter, transmitter size gets smaller and smaller with nanotech.

This is completely wrong. Antennas, especially on transmitters, but on receivers as well, have to be a fair percentage of the wavelength of the frequency being transmitted or received. It can't be nano-sized. Worse, the smaller the device, the smaller the antenna, the higher the frequency, and the worse the dissipation becomes. Your body converts it to heat, and it never makes it outside of you, because you're a big sack of electrolytes and water.

You don't get to say, well, I'll have an invisibly tiny radio transmitter because nano", because old Maxwell and the hideous truth of antenna efficiency will always rear their ugly heads.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

NBC: All Americans Microchipped by 2017

Considering the behavior at NBC ... and their rhetoric and agenda ... I think that having all Americans microchipped will make them very happy campers.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can tell you how something like this will become acceptable. Prosthetics and implantable devices! How many artificial things are inserted into the body via surgery? The difference between inserting artificial components (like a pacemaker or cochlear implant) into the body and inserting an RFID chip into the hand is small. And I haven't even touched the topic of inserting implants that directly link to the nervous system and/or the brain to enable prosthetics to feel and operate more naturally.

This is the vehicle. Of course, I'm not a bible believer.

Look at this (we're become desensitized to artificial things in our body):

edit on 22-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Star and flag for the find OP. I have no problems with an implant if it hooked me into the net or something, would love it. However here's the dealio yo. The day they start implanting is the day hackers go ape. RFID is so easy to hack or pull the information from its retarded. Its a hacker / phreakers wet dream. It's junk tech. If they come up with something better maybe. Maybe. We will have to wait and see. I will never put my sensitive info on an RFID chip.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: My brain doesn't work! Too much Fluoride!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join