It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Entanglement and Energy Systems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What happens when you enclose an energy system around an entangled particle?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hate it when that happens. I shall wait patiently.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FryEvans

You would have to talk to my better half on that one .She always deals with the tangled Xmas lights and extension cords ..

edit on 21-10-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

you change his property

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A rope walks into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve ropes in here.” The rope walks outside, ties a knot in the middle of his body, brushes out the strands at the bottom and heads back into the bar. The bartender says, “Aren’t you the rope I just threw out of here?” The rope replies, “No, I’m a frayed knot.”

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

the probability function collapses with no net change in entropy.

am I getting warmer...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey I get where your going with this and believe its true.

Lets say you have a pair of QT's (Quantum Twins) or Entangled Particles, you place one of those particles within a giant steam engine and you fire the other towards the sun, the theory is you would have an endless supply of steam powered energy.

I think it could work but as per usual such technology will be raped for its military purposes only and we'll all still be paying electric bills.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

FryEvans
What happens when you enclose an energy system around an entangled particle?

Nothing special. You might disturb the state of the particle. That is why entangled electrons in quantum computers are in a supercooled environment, so the background energy system doesn't cause noise. Generally you want to keep sources of energy away from quantum experiments.

Entangled photons are a different matter. But since you can't make photons stay in once place like an electron, it's hard to see how you could put any sort of energy system 'around' it. It's moving at the speed of light, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
However if your leaning towards harnessing space travel or inter Stella communications, if such technology could be harnessed for these purposes then travel could be as fast as the speed of thought.

Light speed would pale in comparison.

Oops did I just say that, now here comes all the "E=mc/2 nerd" critics to correct the error of my ways. You can't say that because mass gets heavier the closer you approach the speed of light, blah blah blah.

My answer to those people is this, Mass is no longer part of the equation. Imagine if Star Trek couldn't just beam you from the planet surface to the bridge of the Enterprise, but also from Planet to Planet. Quantum Entanglement could produce exactly that.

The beauty if Quantum Entanglement is that you don't need to aim the beam, therefore the continual rotation and orbital trajectory of the planets need not to be taken into consideration. The particles JUST KNOW each others existence and location within the verse and can zero in without the need for complex equations.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Trubeeleever

The beauty if Quantum Entanglement is that you don't need to aim the beam, therefore the continual rotation and orbital trajectory of the planets need not to be taken into consideration. The particles JUST KNOW each others existence and location within the verse and can zero in without the need for complex equations.

That really doesn't happen. That isn't the reality with either photon entanglement or electron entanglement. No trick is going to come along that lets you to instantly be able to communicate over large distances using entanglement.

You have two options - either you say the interactions between isolated trapped individual electrons are entangled - in which case you're stuck with the need for a large local magnetic field and supercooling to stop background particle interactions.

Or you say the apparently 'paradoxical' results of the experiments involving recordings of the motions of photons in particular filter configurations is entanglement. In that case, you have no option but to send the photons in a way which disallows two way communications. By design, those photon experiments cannot communicate two ways.

Neither of those types of entanglement are going to bring new types of energy or new types of long distance communication.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Imagine if you could change the physical structure of one particle so it would change the structure of the other.

Now lets assume that somewhere in the near future science has discovered to reverse engineer and ultimately modify the relationship if Entangled Particles so as to allow a single particle to command the altering states and characteristic of TRILLIONS of drone particles.

If you put the single Master particle into a jar, and release the other trillion drone particles out over the Atlantic, then with a 1.5v battery operated fan, produce a cyclic wind motion within the jar and you could create a hurricane out at sea.

However from an energy point of view, if those same trillion drones were put into a turbine of some sort then your 1.5V fan in a jar could turn a turbine which could produce a million times more power.

Once a single Master Particle can control trillions of other mirror particles then......

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Hey Yampa
Thanks for all that info I am going to google some of that stuff you mentioned and hopefully gain a greater understanding of the entire concept.

I just love to throw some uneducated b/s into my theories to see what comes out. More b/s apparently LOL.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Trubeeleever because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by Trubeeleever because: 2x grammatical corrections.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you put a quantum entangled particle in a closed system of velocities and static and dynamic energies it creates a "wormhole" quantum system imo
I don't really know but placing properties of spacial equality on two different systems then adjusting the rate of time in one should create different conditions for the under under entanglement theories...
The rate of time would be the quantum velocity.
The spacial equality would be the quantum arrangement.
Everything I've posted previously is based on this idea, if it is impossible completely disregard Dr. White and the theory that warp spped or faster than light travel of anything is possible, his work and the albourrie drive theory presents itself with the possiblities i've discussed.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm making a thread for this.
I'm going to start a ATS Discussion for using quantum entanglement for some sort of energy source.

top topics

join