It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting to be an abductee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I very much want an abduction experience. Or at least a possible sighting.
I used to be scared of an abduction, but I've come to the point where I strongly desire any kind of contact. Even if it is a terrifying experience, I know I will feel fulfilled and enlightened no matter what.
My friends, despite knowing my devotion to scifi, specifically the x files, do not know that I am a believer. I feel that if I told them I was contacted, they would initially take it as a joke (understandably, as I have a strange sense of humor ) but eventually they might come to believe me. They know how I try to take an objective viewpoint and evaluate possibilities before making conclusions, and they know I'd make pretty damn sure what I saw was real.

I feel like I might be able to open a lot of minds, but first I would need contact of some sort. Does anyone know how to increase that possibility?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I too want to be abducted. In fact, I want to go to their home planet and serve as ambassador of the human race.

I'll tell them only the dumbest among as are chosen for this duty so they'll be under the false impression that most of the human race is quite a deal smarter than it actually is.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scootpooter

Well Scott, do You do any meditation? In what condition would You rate Your Pineal Gland? Are Your chakras clear? Those flying about cannot violate "Free Will" (Universal Law) You are NOT Your body, once You get this bit down (it is not as easy as it reads) You will not be "attached" to Your body...

NOTE: Approx. 30% are "non-positive" and will use You (mostly Your body) because they cannot obtain a body. They've lost ALL abilities to be in a human body. (This is why it is of the utmost importance prior to any "traveling" You clear Your chakras) Ever read/hear about the "nut" who hears voices from "God" who told/relayed to them that they have to kill other folks? That is the aforementioned at work. You also never want to "travel" when You have a "heavy heart" (sad; upset)

|'ll allow others to run with this topic BUTT (know Your audience) if You are "judgemental" it'll be much harder to 'move about'

Have a nice trip!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If you really wan't it, you have to ask with your heart as much as your mind. I mean really project the message out there. It may help to be outside in a peaceful setting (forest). They may not show that first night, or in a way you expect. You may just feel a presence enter the room. Be safe in your quest for truth though.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Just because you want a abduction experience,doesn't mean you are going to get one, is not a matter of your choice,it is a matter of their choice

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Lets just stop and think for a second.

Anything that creeps into homes to take people in the dead of night, without permission, might not have that persons best intentions at heart.

Once abductees regress they don't necessarily have fantastic memories of the experience. Besides, the trauma of been awake when your taken isn't fantastic either....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Better understand the agenda first. Aliens have never helped mankind, if they are that advanced they could do that but have not. They have abducted people terrified them taken DNA and almost always give them instructions on a task they need to perform in the future, the abducted never remembers the instructions only that they received them.

Instructions for what? Aurora Co., Sandy Hook? All the other weird things going on in the world that seems to bring us closer to the brink of total chaos?

Be careful what you wish for, they do not seem like what I would want to be in contact with.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

To be obducted,you must be chosen.
But if you want any kind of contact,try thinking about aliens and UFO's.
Try to think about existance,universe..etc...
I've been contacted many times but
Im sure I didn't like it.

Their interpretation and your interpretation of contact may be very different.

Wish what you wish,but I advise you,do not be suprised when drones start to traumatize you at night.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In response to several of you, I regularly meditate and try to expand my mind. I'm a philosophy major and actually plan on discarding most material possessions soon and begin traveling and learning and growing. I would rate the state of my pineal gland to be very good, however I always find ways to increase it's health. Let's just say that I delve into entheogens.
And maybe they do have bad intentions. But I would rather endure that than leave another to have that fate.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

jasmine23
Just because you want a abduction experience,doesn't mean you are going to get one, is not a matter of your choice,it is a matter of their choice

I don't happen to agree. All are abducted or taken by family and checked up on. Question is how aware you are and if you can get your memories back.

If one has good intentions and lots of compassion for others and is trying to overcome their own flaws, then they can stand up under the stars and ask for sightings and meditate under the stars or even in their beds and ask for some memories back form Source/God/Higher Self and benevolents.

But its better to be striving to overcome harm in our lives, including where we can, to mother earth and not treat animals with harshness either.

There are sides up there.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for. You may get more than you bargained for.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Haha, well if you'd see my private life you'd know I'm used to rectal probing lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Id take any form of Alien contact.

Just wanna know

I'll take anything, real 100% proof of any kind please. Even if i have to take a finger to the butt, I'll have taken a probe for the team and have my evidence.

EDIT: had to specify aliens, im not a ten year old boy so priests stay away.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Biigs

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If that is what you seriously wish for,it's best I make a brief reply-What we want is not always what is best for us.I shall say nothing more,for their is nothing more TO say.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Being an abductee from 1964 with the event hardly ever far from my consciousness, I say to you what some people have said to me: "You're crazy!"

As an abductee, you live in two worlds, the ordinary world and a fantastic, almost fantasy-like world that most people can't get their heads around. They ignore or deny the reality of your experience. As a consequence, hardly ever will your relationships be enhanced by revealing your experience.

You may gain valuable personal insights into the whole UFO situation as an abductee, but you will have no way to verify those splendid insights as factually true or as part of the falsehoods frequently given to abductees.

The US government doesn't tell the truth to the public about UFOs, and the UFO folk are just as bad, neither do they. In short, you will never know if you were picked as merely one of the herd, somebody super special for their program or worse, a moldable victim for their version of a Manchurian Candidate.

Any of those possibilities is guaranteed to make your life a Hell of a lot harder in every given moment than to be a non-abductee. That balancing of the two worlds isn't easy and it is all done alone. In fact, the experience has driven some people literally crazy. (I have a current thread buried in the Skunk Works forum entitled "Rethinking Comets." Either I'm a poor communicator or most people think the concept I offer there is crazy. I care not what they think.)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Wanting to be an abductee

Then go hang out in the San Luis valley of So. Colorado. Drive up and down 285 and 17 a few times.

Something will happen. I don't know if it will be an abduction but a high strangeness event of some type will change your perspective. I did mine!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ha, you never know!

I'm happy with my CE1's. I *want* a CE2, and from there I'd be more likely to accept and appreciate a CE3.

But a CE4?

Well as people say you don't seem to get much of a choice. BUT, the Rendlesham example, where the chap just willingly ran up to it and was 'taken in' and then, on regression, recalls this amazing experience inside, that gives me some desire for a CE4. But that's one story amongst a thousand others that make me never want a CE4.

So, put a UFO in a forest in front of me and there's a high chance I would go up to it. And, well, in most cases it seems you disappear for a couple days when you decide to make that move
But typically the UFO wasn't there to "take" you, you just stumbled upon it whilst it was doing other things.

If it happens, let us know, so we can compare how happy you are about it then to how willing you are for it to happen now

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for contact, been waiting for about 30 years now....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

scootpooter
I very much want an abduction experience. Or at least a possible sighting.
I used to be scared of an abduction, but I've come to the point where I strongly desire any kind of contact. Even if it is a terrifying experience, I know I will feel fulfilled and enlightened no matter what.
My friends, despite knowing my devotion to scifi, specifically the x files, do not know that I am a believer. I feel that if I told them I was contacted, they would initially take it as a joke (understandably, as I have a strange sense of humor ) but eventually they might come to believe me. They know how I try to take an objective viewpoint and evaluate possibilities before making conclusions, and they know I'd make pretty damn sure what I saw was real.

I feel like I might be able to open a lot of minds, but first I would need contact of some sort. Does anyone know how to increase that possibility?

I think I will wait until they stop the probing stuff lol. I say that knowing that they say most people who have had multiple sightings have been abducted, I that is case I don't remember lol. Not sure I would want to.

The Bot

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join