It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should There be an ATS Lottery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow, I just had the greatest idea. ATS could add an item to the store, where we can buy a digital lottery ticket or something, or more like a raffle ticket. Then once a month they randomly pick a number and the person who bought a raffle ticket with that number wins all the points!

That would be so cool!

[Edited on 11/15/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
or ATS could sell them on eBay

I dont understand the infatuation with points....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I mean i have loads of points but how many times do i visit the store?? like once a year! not saying its a bad idea just that if there were more things in the store then it would be even cooler

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh yeah shouldnt this be is Questions about board Biz Forum?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hell, I'd do it because I like gambling, lol...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
nah, then val or someone wud just spend all 300k points, and shed be guaranteed to win. shed get all of hers back and all of ours. pretty soon shed be able to buy ATS or Wal-Mart, whichever goes belly-up first.

itd be cool to have games with the points though. or a hat. hell, id buy the hat with *real points* (money), cuz itd be that cool.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe they could have a limit of like 1 ticket per day, so valhal can't do something like that. The tickets should cost like 50 points, and that you've been registered for at least one month. That way the young 'uns here on ATS can't wase what tiny amount of points they have.

Not including me, though

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
Maybe they could have a limit of like 1 ticket per day, so valhal can't do something like that. The tickets should cost like 50 points, and that you've been registered for at least one month. That way the young 'uns here on ATS can't wase what tiny amount of points they have.

Not including me, though

Man...you got a Disease

Listen to yourself....just beggin for a hit......just a little one...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I like Amorymeltzer Idea about the hats. I would definatly by one, as long as its not one of those mesh back trucker hats

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I like Amorymeltzer Idea about the hats. I would definatly by one, as long as its not one of those mesh back trucker hats

w00t! many is the day that ive found THE PERFECT HAT, only to find out its trucker. i |-|473 trucker hats

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well (if this has not been stated) pointes are awarded for good posts and good info. and content...

i like points and all (and i want this idea) but (like the mods will say) points are earned not awarded (unless for a good cause)...

top topics

join