It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the submit news button?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I cannot find the "submit news" button anywhere. Could someone point it out to me. What button is next to it or what does the button look like? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Go to the Breaking Alternative News Forum and click New News...

There may be different ways to get there?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Ok, I see the new news button in Breaking Alternative News but I was trying to post in Breaking General News and it only has a New Thread button. Weird. Maybe I'll just post in Alternative and Mods can move it if it needs to be. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OP,

The problem you are having happens when you try to copy paste stuff.