It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Unity_99
OK, there are a few points needing to be brought out.

Define, ALL. God = ALL. Does God equal all the Love (ie, forgiving, helping, sharing, visiting those in need, even those in prison, bringing happiness to others) and all the Fear/Hate (ie. murder, imprisonment, slavery, torture, trauma, domination, anger)?

Yahweh means "the existing One". A better way to say it the existing oneness that is connected to everything. A non dualistic One.

But part of that whole is more or less disconnected (fallen) here as separate parts. There is no real difference between Jesus preaching and Buddhas on higher level understanding of what they teach. Paul is a completely different matter.

The ones who are non dualist are slowly trying to teach the dualists the way back to symbiosis with everything, since they are quite hateful and insane because of their dualistic egos. Sometimes I would even call their behaviour demonic. And the big problem is that their ego duality create ego duality in the opposite direction in myself sometimes.
edit on 21-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Muzzle,
I am a Mason as well. I am still in good standing but I don't go to the lodge as much as I once did.
I have a question.......
How did you, being a non mason get started on this path?
Thanks,
Quadrivium

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

tehdouglas
...where the powerful and elite rule through science...

How do you rule through science? Do you start reading suspects organic chemistry formulas instead of Miranda rights? Add the Laws of Physics to the laws of the land?

Will the wackiness ever cease?

Well I am glad Science is impotant.

The alternative?
Ruled by superstition and unfounded opinion.

Sure some can take it too far, but the scientific method itself is the cornerstone of modern society.

Requiring evidence is the best part of our legal system, without it we would be screwed.

I understand the fear of technocracy, but at the same time I seek to balance my perspective with the other brighter side.

The fears people express are archytypal constructs based on extremes and deep seated mistrust.

A propotion of these fears are valid, while many of them are actually unfounded.

The scientific method empowers us to examine these fears closely to determine which ones hold up to the facts.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Quadrivium
Muzzle,
I am a Mason as well. I am still in good standing but I don't go to the lodge as much as I once did.
I have a question.......
How did you, being a non mason get started on this path?
Thanks,
Quadrivium

Thats a good question.
Tough one.

Ill put it this way:

I decided everything in Media and Alternative Media was 100% BS.

I determined my education was only about 50% of what it should be.

So I asked basic questions about everything I thought I believed. Then put it to the test of science to see where it led me.

This is where the scientific method led me.

A lot more to it than that, but it should suffice.

Hey thanks for asking and participating.
Appreciate it.
edit on 21-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Good post thanks.

Yes there is only ONE.

Any dualities get sucked into the singularity.

I think your comment about "dualistic egos" is intriguing.

Could you explain that a little more to me if you have time? Thanks.

I feel silly because I think I know what you mean but unsure.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't understand again.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

muzzleflash
The alternative?

Which is the basis for all the rumors and innuendo that you outlined earlier.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

muzzleflash

Good post thanks.

Yes there is only ONE.

Any dualities get sucked into the singularity.

I think your comment about "dualistic egos" is intriguing.

Could you explain that a little more to me if you have time? Thanks.

I feel silly because I think I know what you mean but unsure.

There are people with ego disorder that cannot see or do not care what their actions do to other people. It is the idea that they are more worth than others since they are themselves that create ideas that they should have more or are justified in unsymbiotic behaviour. The realization that all is one single whole/collective (non duality) can be described as ego death, but is from my point of view a transformation for the ego from one state to another where the ego is more symbiotic with everyone else.

Duality issues can also be collective as:
Nation vs nation, communism vs capitalism, religion vs religion, culture vs culture, religion vs sexual preference.

The ego also have a tendency to believe that just because it has lived in a certain religion and culture that this must be the right way (indoctrination). To go outside the box for some of these people and question the validity of the indoctrination can be hard.

The paradox is that a nondualist who do not believe in duality is sometimes forced to live in a nondualist vs dualitydriven environment.
edit on 21-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I second that notion!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

PM me.
TRANSCEND

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thank you, that was sweet.

I had been thinking some similar ideas prior but hadnt fleshed them out much.

That post is definitely food for thought.
Gonna go ponder your comments a bit.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

AFewGoodWomen

PM me.
TRANSCEND

Hi Afew.

I am most perplexed why you didn't just PM me first.

Does that mean you actually dont want me to PM you?
Hehe

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey every body! Go see just what these masons have been debating on the baphomet thread in the what's hot section and see the debate these freeMasons have been really saying Yeah dumb title , but heyPLEASE GO AND LOOK AND SEE.
IM ON MY PHONE RIGHT NOW AND IM A COMPUTER NOOB , please let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

muzzleflash
The alternative?

Which is the basis for all the rumors and innuendo that you outlined earlier.

I just busted open a new dimension of this Masonic conspiracy.

You folks are GIVING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AWAY!!!!!!

To people who hate your guts!!!!

Why are you guys working so hard to HELP these people who condemn you so often?

And rarely is it mentioned more than a coverup blanket term like Charity.
That word means nothing to them and yall know.

All you had to do was show them literally how many millions of dollars are givin to the needy every year by Masons and many other honorable Fraternal Orders we all have heard of and take for granted.

But it was never really pushed.

Well screw that, Im gonna push the Truth in all their faces.

We are so in debt to those wise predecessors.

And if anyone thinks Im kissing up to them get real.

I live in Austin Id go to their lodges if I wanted to kiss butts and lick shoes.

Nope. I free man speak Truth.
I only kiss One Booty.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I want to state that there is an important reason I decided to do all of this.

Why did I throw my ATS rep with the mainstream away? It never existed to begin with, people are fickle and dont actually care.

All the " your thread is great " stuff when in reality it just pointless gibberish???
Whatever its shallow and worthless...

Go examine my history.
I could convince just about anyone to be angry and upset and mistrustful. I still could if I so choose.

I know stuff about 911 only the extreme few top researchers know. I know the skellys of the Nazis most never even had a nightmare about yet.

I know about when the USA invaded China and Russia and got away with it without hardly anyone else realizing its true history.

I could piss everyone off and drive them into extreme paranoia, hell I could just post complete insanity and have them believing EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

Mad caps lock there. I was yellin it. Heh.

More than half of ATS readers will believe anything as long as they ALREADY AGREE.

That is so easy to exploit, thankfully I'd rather read about history and share that instead for everyones benefit.

I honestly believe I am promoting critical thinking in a novel way and I want to expand upon it.

This is Truly Rewarding Inside and I am content.

Flags are NOT what life is about.
Knowing I did the RIGHT thing when I go to sleep tonight is what its all about!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

muzzleflash
All you had to do was show them literally how many millions of dollars are givin to the needy every year by Masons a...

I am personally of the view that charity should be as anonymous as possible. I think I can speak for some of the others and say that what we do is more for spiritual satisfaction than public recognition.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Why did I throw my ATS rep with the mainstream away? It never existed to begin with, people are fickle and dont actually care.

I don't know how much I matter but you didn't throw anything away with me brother. I am currently reading the links you offered in hopes to better understand but I can tell you one thing.

Anyone that knows you on ATS would not cast aside their respect without first digesting what you have to offer. If they do, they possibly were not worthy of calling you a friend anyway.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Thanks dude.
I always have thought you rocked as well and although we have disagreed on stuff, I somehow knew you knew it was all bs anyway and was just mental exercise for fun.

Thats what its about man.

Also anytime I see a thread from you I know its worth sitting down a bit and crackin my noggin.
You have influenced me more than you realize.

Galactus and Silver Surfer.
The Obelisk lol.

You know Galactus backstory and origins?
Marvel Comics are so awesome!!!

You know Hell comes from Helios of Hellenic Age?
Or was it Helan of Troy?
Oh no, it's EL !

Thats cuz El of Elohim is "God" , and Hell is the Abyss, so they are fully equated.

Actually they are all the same shhhh its top secret dawg.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

muzzleflash
All you had to do was show them literally how many millions of dollars are givin to the needy every year by Masons a...

I am personally of the view that charity should be as anonymous as possible. I think I can speak for some of the others and say that what we do is more for spiritual satisfaction than public recognition.

^^^^^£€€Г

Do I need a 2nd line?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well Muzzle,

I know your on your cell phone and all, and hopefully you can
at least listen to this short commentary by Alan Watt...his
comments on Freemasonry and how they have different sects
for different countries. Since you know all of the secrets,
I thought maybe you could comment on this.

Also, he claims that the female sects are just placating for the
women, its all a show....as women and men are segregated by design.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join