It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fitzgibbon

originally posted by: QuietF4ar
If masons are so good..

Why are they behind the monarch mind control program?

We aren't.

I hope this dispels your misapprehension

Fitz

Yes the masons are behind the monarch mind control program.

I have more than sufficient evidence to prove this.

They aren't the only making avail of it but they are the 33rd degree illumined ones behind mind control and many other atrocities. You only have to look through history to see how freemasons have controlled war, people and money for so long.

Even the church cannot be a safe haven any longer as they have infested the churches too.

You may not be privy to what they do. But I sure as eck am.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietF4ar
Because we're not behind the "monarch mind control program."

What "darkside" do you speak of?

a reply to: QuietF4ar
Then prove it.

If it is only known to the 33rd then how do you know about it? Now, in reality, Freemasonry has nothing to do with your assertions and many would realize that the 33rd is an honorary degree conferred in one branch of Masonry.

Well, I study history and political science, so please tell me which wars Freemasonry has controlled?

So Freemasons are not allowed to attend a church of their faith and choice?

This is hubris.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Since you’re not associated with them and you have revealed this great secret I take that you will not get issued the standard fez and clown car to drive in the parades?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietF4ar
Yes the masons are behind the monarch mind control program.

I have more than sufficient evidence to prove this.

Please, bring all the damning evidence you have that states this.

What level mason are you?

(you make me smile)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The only things INSANE here are your refusal to READ - LEARN - DEBATE fairly!

Oh and that Hate in your heart, it's also INSANE!

Look at yourself and really think about it.
Why did you come to Earth? To hurt others?

I don't think so.
Straighten up.

So you want us to read all those threads to comment on this one?

Que?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Ultimate Lie/Secret:

Freemasons Dont Like It When You Rise.... Then The Level Accounts For Ideas That They Must Tolerate... When In Fact It's Contradictory On Some Level...

PINOCCHIO... THE APPRENTICE'S ENTER-TAINMENT.
edit on 3-10-2014 by Pinocchio because: Star Please....

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
it represents anger from inability to use anything but the finest, most expensive cologne and also represents never-ending terror a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe masons are incapable of understanding the technicalities of what they blindly and evidently believe, which is Jesus and the existence of extraterrestrial spirit beings, based on the amount of evil going on in the world today. The conspiracy theorists are always talking about the masons controlling the world and members being from all types of backgrounds and owning everything. From what I read on the internet, they have members with different professions and an endless field of expertise all in one place, a system specifically designed for meetings for discussion on world issues and population control. If they're in control then why does the American and Canadian government always start problems and bring war to countries that are in conflict with one another and not let them have a debate and settle their differences in a peaceful, conversational manner instead of using every world situation as an excuse to 'play hero' while executing their usual real goal, being profit from things like oil or working off one of many secret debts. Are masons in the government and responsible for wars? An answer is all I need.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimmy11118
That is pretty insulting to say that we don't have a proper understanding of our own individual faith. What makes you say this? Is it because we're Masons?

Are masons in the government and responsible for wars?

No.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
All of this is very interesting to an educated observer. I sit and watch both sides of this argument devolve into the same rhetoric and vitriol every time. Seems to me that if either onlooker had any real point to prove, they would not spend their time babbling on like a bunch of children with a measuring tape. So allow me: masons keep secrets, yes. Do that make masons evil: no. Do non-masons think that the secrets a masons keep some how inflect that the secrets are negative, simply because they are not revealed: sometimes. Does that make it true: no. Seems to me a whole lot of conjecture. So what is the fight about. Non-masons do not know what they are talking about, and masons will not explain. So, an enlightened position seems to be to stop arguing entirely.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In Prince Hall Masonry... they say:
6) Intimate Secretary = Think About It!
7) Provost & Judge = Now You Know!
8) Intendant Of Buildings = Stay In Your Place!

No more to rise from there...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

1. You seem to think a priest must perform Christian rituals, wheras the performance of a ritual in a Catholic church may bear some resemblance to a Masonic one. Symbolism of rituals may be different but it is still a ritual practice being performed led normally by the head of that group.

2. So Freemasons don't study within the Lodge nor use any material in that Lodge that contain anything about theology of any kind excluding the Holy Book that is chosen for it's symbolism by the Lodge?

3. I wasn't quoting from anyone else. I was stating from my own personal experiences and people that I have known who were approached about membership.

4. lol I see this becoming circular again. But yeah I could post on your rituals I have a couple of books on them plus the internet going Please do tell what you did.

5. Sacerdotal functions do not have to be Christian. I was talking from conjecture based on this video that sometimes rituals are performed in a Lodge that only others could perform dependent on degree.

6. Nope, never.

7. Perform or Offer Sacraments-a religious ceremony or act of the Christian Church that is regarded as an outward and visible sign of inward and spiritual divine grace. Although you'd replace Christian Church with Masonry, one of many rituals that signify inward spiritual divine grace as well as development is the Master Mason ritual. Also symbolic of salvation from the Lower Self.

Integrity and fidelity are two words that would fit in with what would come from inward spiritual development as well as freeing yourself from your Lower or more selfish self to keep it simple. I was simply talking about the symbolism of the rituals as well as going to an official site for Freemasonry.

8. I never said publish I meant the Holy Book selected to sit in the middle of the Lodge.

9. You're right. Requiring a belief is not a definition. But you can not be an atheist, so you must at least be agnostic or believe that there is a Higher Power. THAT is required.

No I posted hastily for sure. But my understanding only grew. So not a total loss. I have not tried to twist your words. I'm sorry that you take this as such a personal blow. To me you are the Light of the Multiverse and All That Is. But I just have a personal opinion about the majority of the organization being used as a propaganda bullhorn without being a part of the bigger picture that only a small minority I believe perform, that has many symbolic connection to other organizations that you have already claimed have no affiliation to Freemasonry and I respect that. But I was saying that their are Freemasons in other groups who are very similar to dress, style, and "speech" to Freemasonry.

For example, you haven't even stated your opinions on the symbolism of acacia.

No symbols are not arbitrary and ambiguous. ALMOST everything I can think of is a symbol. They are used to represent archetypes and ideas. They are everywhere. Even we, IMO, are living symbols in many ways, the least being our ego identity.

Agree to disagree. Much love, not being sarcastic, hope everything is going well for you. Namaste

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 112233
1. I have never said such things, but to reiterate, having rituals doesn't make us a religion. No, the rituals of the Catholic Church don't "bear some resemblance" to Freemasonry.

2. No. Freemasonry doesn't teach theology. The matters and particulars of faith are left to one's individual faith outside of the Lodge.

3. And I stated official policy.

4. Then go for it.

5. I never said that sacerdotal functions were only with Christians. The video is a fraud. The first scene is a normal Lodge then it changes completely and there is no connection between the two scenes. There's nothing to suggest that the same people are in both scenes, that both scenes were taped in the same place, or that the second video had anything to do with Freemasonry at all. This was a very poor attempt to demonize Freemasonry.

6. Okay.

7. Again, Freemasonry is NOT seeking to replace or substitute church with Freemasonry. Again, the Master Mason degree is not about any form of salvation.

8. Which is something left to the Lodge to decide. Some Lodges have multiple books.

9. Such a requirement, though, doesn't make us a religion.

You never before asked me about the acacia. It is a symbol of immortality.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why is there a golden calf worship in the secret master degree?????
Is he gaotu...... ???

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
There isn't calf worship in the Master Mason degree, secret or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i have a question:

is it possible hiram abiff is actually hiram abyff? or rather, hiram abyss? like an error where the s's look so much like f's that they misunderstood it to be f instead of s?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
Oh Yeah!?!.......
Check this...... ---> Hiram Abif = Harem Above.......

The secret mystery of all mysteries!
Wish you were here!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok, there is a reason most Freemasons will not argue with those who level absurd claims against us.
#1. We are taught not to. You aren't going to change their mind. So why argue with a fool?
#2. Those who claim the silliest of this nuts either aren't or cannot become a Mason, and arguing would be a waste of time.
#3. I would rather enjoy a good conversation with a a friend or family member than waste my time on a person who has decided to believe someone who they don't know that has no proof of their silly accusations.

See a theme going here? If you want to know about masonry, ask a mason. We are easy to spot. We wear rings and clothing and go to a building with our logo on it. Big secret society huh?

To clarify, we are not a religion. But we do do sacrifices. We sacrifice our time for charities. We sacrifice gas money to go to Lodge. We sacrifice money for dues. We also sacrifice our appetites to a meal every time we get together. We sacrifice disharmony for the sake of harmony. We sacrifice prejudices for the sake of equality. So, in other words, we try to be good people. We don't run anything or else I would be rich. Not working two jobs.
Please, please stop the absurdity. It makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
FREEMASON(S) makes sense in a world of senselessness...

i want to join the pseudo masons club... where worshipping satan is not allowed...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hey all.
It's me Muzzleflash - I am back, sorta.
I kinda got destroyed by the government for 6 months there, and lived in a cage.
I am on a public computer currently, so I will need a LOT of time to get things situated so I can get back to posting.
My account's password is saved on my phone so I may/may not retrieve it soon, as my phones were considered evidence in a case against me. I should in theory have my property back by the end of the week.

Did you know?
That Muzzleflash was committed to an insane asylum for his postings on ATS and that he broke out of the joint considered "Sane and Competent", and that he received no diagnosis of any mental disorder whatsoever, nor did he receive any medications?
The psychologists, psychiatrists, and a dozen other members of a panel evaluating him decided he was "The Model Patient", called his threads "Brilliant", that he "Has a big Heart", and is just sadly "Misunderstood"? Among other glowing reviews...

My case is extremely complicated and I took a lot of flak for my writings and my personality.
I avoided conviction so that's good. But I lost everything: my family turned their back on me, I lost my wife and 2 kids, my 3rd child died, I lost my home and all my property, I had over 125 Constitutionally Protected Rights violated hundreds of times, my Heart has been shattered --- but my Faith in God stands strong.

I'm going to sue the hell out of all of them. I've got a huge list.
I gotta go now, but if I cannot get back into my account by Friday I'll get the admins to help me reset my password.
The Govt goons tried changing all my passwords (email, facebook, etc). It's insanity.
I'll explain it all later in my Big "Comeback" Thread I've got planned.

I Love all of you and will see yall soon.
I got tons of legal work to do as well as recovering from my newfound homelessness in Nashville TN.
I walked 40 miles yesterday and am struggling to walk 10 feet today...
If you need me I'll be on a bench somewhere across from the courthouse...

Be back later!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join