It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 112233
I disagree on your assessment of Saturnalia being Christmas.

You may want to investigate further:

Unlike several Roman religious festivals which were particular to cult sites in the city, the prolonged seasonal celebration of Saturnalia at home could be held anywhere in the Empire.[90] Saturnalia continued as a secular celebration long after it was removed from the official calendar.[91] As William Warde Fowler noted, Saturnalia "has left its traces and found its parallels in great numbers of medieval and modern customs, occurring about the time of the winter solstice."[92]

A number of scholars, including historian David Stephens from the University of Central Florida and Professor Parker-Ducharme from Tulane University, view aspects of the Saturnalia festival as the origin of some later Christmas customs, particularly the practice of gift giving, which was suppressed by the Catholic Church during the Middle Ages.[93]

During the ancient Roman Saturnalia, human-shaped delicacies[dubious – discuss] were consumed and jovial singing[clarification needed] was performed in the streets, which makes it a "precursor of modern gingerbread man" and caroling. The ancient Roman Saturnalia was integrated into Christianity in the 4th century, as a means to mass convert the pagan Roman citizens.[94][unreliable source?] Due to its pagan origin, the Christmas festival was banned in Massachusetts between 1659 and 1681 by the Puritans as an illegal observance.[95][96] Certain religious groups such as Jehovah's Witnesses do not observe Christmas for the same or similar reasons. Source

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You seem to only have looked for a source to confirm your belief. So here is mine.

Saturnalia may have been responsible for the pageantry of our midwinter festival, but it's Mithraism [www.uvm.edu/~classics/life/holiday.html] that seems to have inspired certain symbolic religious elements of Christmas. Mithraism arose in the Mediterranean world at the same time as Christianity, either imported from Iran, as Franz Cumont believed, or as a new religion which borrowed the name Mithras from the Persians, as the Congress of Mithraic Studies suggested in 1971.

The comparison of Mithraists and Christians is not coincidental. December 25 was Mithras' birthday (or festival [Survivals of Roman Religions p. 150]) before it was Jesus'. The Online Mithraic Faith Newsletter [no longer available] says:
"Since earliest history, the Sun has been celebrated with rituals by many cultures when it began it's journey into dominance after it's apparent weakness during winter. The origin of these rites, Mithrasists believe, is this proclamation at the dawn of human history by Mithras commanding His followers to observe such rites on that day to celebrate the birth of Mithras, the Invincible Sun."
But the actual choice of December 25 for Christmas was thought to have been made under the Emperor Aurelian* because this was the date of the Winter Solstice and was the day devotees of Mithras celebrated the dies natalis solis invicti 'birthday of the invincible sun'. [See Dating Christmas.]

Source:

ancienthistory.about.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 112233
You seem to only have looked for a source to confirm your belief. So here is mine.

It is also not a coincidence that the holiday revolving Mithraism was placed in December. The Romans were quite adept with incorporating foreign holidays into their own.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

During the ancient Roman Saturnalia, human-shaped delicacies[dubious – discuss] were consumed and jovial singing[clarification needed] was performed in the streets, which makes it a "precursor of modern gingerbread man" and caroling.

Gingerbread Man?
Or was it the Jinn of Ger that Bred Man?

Call me the "Giyur" Man, because I Convert through Conversation before I get Burnt and made Inert.
Ger - Judaism

Conversion to Judaism (Hebrew: גיור‎, giyur) is a formal act undertaken by a non-Jewish person who wishes to be recognized as a full member of a Jewish community. A Jewish conversion is normally a religious act and usually an expression of association with the Jewish people and, sometimes, the Land of Israel.[1][2][3] A formal conversion is also sometimes undertaken to remove any doubt as to the Jewishness of a person who wishes to be considered a Jew.

I may be "Here", but I'm not "From Here" ya Hear?
Ger toshav

Ger toshav (Hebrew: גר תושב ger "foreigner" + toshav "resident"), is a term used in Judaism to refer to a gentile who is a "resident alien", that is, one who lives in a Jewish state and has certain protections under Jewish law, and is considered[1] a righteous gentile (Hebrew: חסיד אומות העולם chassid umot ha-olam "pious among the nations").

Since I'm a Pro at Sellin Light and Removing Cellulite let's just call me the Proselyte

The biblical term "proselyte" is an anglicization of the Koine Greek term προσήλυτος/proselytos, as used in the Greek Old Testament for "stranger", i.e. a "newcomer to Israel";[1] a "sojourner in the land",[2] and in the Greek New Testament[3] for a first century convert to Judaism, generally from Ancient Greek religion. It is a translation of the Biblical Hebrew phrase גר תושב/ger toshav.[4] Proselyte also has the more general meaning in English of a new convert to any particular religion or doctrine.

Did you know there were "Many Ger" in "Germany" ?

Hasidic? Or Has an ID that I C? This is the Land of the Ger I must Concur in this Concurring Conquering of the Quercus Cur.

Ger, or Gur (or Gerrer when used as an adjective) is a Hasidic dynasty originating from Ger, the Yiddish name of Góra Kalwaria, a small town in Poland.

An oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (/ˈkwɜrkəs/;[1] Latin "oak tree")

A "Mangy Cur"? Or a "Manger"? Or Both?

The derivation of the word "cur" dates from the 13th century. It is thought to be short for the Middle English "curdogge", which derives from the word "curren", meaning "to growl".[3] According to the Dictionary of True Etymologies the original root of the word may be Germanic, possibly from the Old Norse "kurra" meaning "to grumble".[4] If so, the word may be onomatopoeic.

гэр (transliterated: ger) - in Mongolian simply means "home"

And in a Blurry Flurry, we Hurry to the Heist of the Feisty Geist.

Geist (German pronunciation: [ˈɡaɪst]) is a German word. Depending on context it can be translated as the English words mind, spirit, or ghost, covering the semantic field of these three English nouns.

A Feist (or Fyce) is a type of small hunting dog, developed via crossbreeding of various other hunting breeds in the rural southern United States.

So it's a Personal King that Wrecks All Persons? Since this language is easy to learn and read, let's call it the 'Restructured Extended Executor' aka REXX.

Quercus REXX/Personal and REXXLIB by Quercus Systems 1995-2003

Rexx (Restructured Extended Executor) is an interpreted programming language developed at IBM by Mike Cowlishaw. It is a structured, high-level programming language designed for ease of learning and reading.

A Publisher? More like a Public 'Sher', or a Pub Lis Her.
Quercus (publisher)

I Share these Scissors because my Psy Soars with Sai Swords. In this Dance of Chance we Cut the Mutt named Jabba. It's like the Drizzle that Sizzle and Fizzle as I Size Her through my Visor.

Jabba the Hutt exemplifies lust, greed, and gluttony.[22] The character is known throughout the Star Wars universe as a "vile gangster"[23] who amuses himself by torturing and humiliating his subjects and enemies. He surrounds himself with scantily-clad slave girls of all species, chaining many of them to his dais.

And you know we all Dies and Lies on the Dais from the Dice of the Deus.

The word dais was first used in the thirteenth century.[2] The word comes from the Anglo-French deis, meaning "table" or "platform" and from the Greek diskos, meaning "disk" or "dish".[3]

Desert Senna or Rattle of the Sinna? What about the Cinna Man of Sienna?

Senna covesii (Desert Senna, Coues' Senna,[1] Rattleweed, "rattlebox", "dais" or "Cove Senna") is a perennial subshrub in the family Fabaceae, native to the Mojave Desert and Sonoran Desert

Cinna was a cognomen that distinguished a patrician branch of the gens Cornelia, particularly in the late Roman Republic.

Cinna ou la Clémence d'Auguste

(English: Cinna or the clemency of Caesar Augustus) is a tragedy by Pierre Corneille written for the Théâtre du Marais in 1639. It takes place in ancient Rome, but the ideas and themes characterize the age of Louis XIV, most notably the establishment of royal power over the nobility.

In these "Hunger Games", it would seem Lenny Kravitz is the Cinna, which is a type of grass called the Woodreed. Why? Because you 'Would Read' if you Could, and we all know you Should?

Got another post or so to make about the 'Jinn of Ger that Bred Man' comin...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A Publisher? More like a Public 'Sher', or a Pub Lis Her.
Quercus (publisher)

What the heck?

Remember "Sher" was a Judaic Dance?
Well this is also all about Urdū S̱ẖāʿirī

Urdu poetry (Urdu: اُردُو شاعرى‎ Urdū S̱ẖāʿirī) is a rich tradition of poetry and has many different forms. Its basically an outcome of superimposition of Persian language poetry on Khari Boli with Sanskrit as its substratum.

Its fundamentally a performative poetry and its recital, sometimes impromptu, is held in Mushairas (poetic expositions). Although its tarannum saaz (singing aspect) has undergone major changes in recent decades, its popularity among the masses remains unaltered. Mushairas are today held in metropolitan areas worldwide because of cultural influence of South Asian diaspora. Ghazal singing and Qawwali are also important expository forms of Urdu poetry. Bollywood movies have a major part in popularising Urdu poetry with younger generations.

Sher Shah? (Disambig)

Sher, a Baloch tribe in Pakistan
Sher Agha (disambiguation), Afghan people known as Sher Agha
Sher Shah Suri (1486–1545), king of the Sur Empire in India
Sher Shah (disambiguation)

It's like a Ferocious Feline Lion.
Note: Sher-e-Punjab Hockey uses the mascot.
Sher-Ak-Den Football uses the mascot.

Why? Because "Sher" is the Shirokhorshid

The Lion and Sun (Persian: شیر و خورشید‎, Šir o Xoršid) is one of the main emblems of Iran, and between 1846 and 1980 was an element in Iran's national flag. The motif, which illustrates ancient and modern Iranian traditions, became a popular symbol in Iran in the 12th century.[1] The lion and sun symbol is based largely on astronomical and astrological configurations: the ancient sign of the sun in the house of Leo,[1][2] which itself is traced backed to Babylonian astrology and Near Eastern traditions.[2][3]

The motif has many historical meanings. First, it was only an astrological and zodiacal symbol. Under Safavid and the first Qajar kings, it became more associated with Shia Islam.[1]

Shi'a Islam? How about 'Shea Is Lamb'?

2 lamb - verb
of a sheep : to give birth to a lamb
"The ewes will lamb soon."

Shea (Disambig)
Shea Tree
Note the "Plum reference", will make sense soon.

The fruits resemble large plums and take 4 to 6 months to ripen.

It's like I'm Whalin and Wheelin with O'Shea and reading about Corcu Duibne.

O'Shea and Whelan was an Irish family practice of stonemasons and sculptors from Ballyhooly in County Cork. They were notable for their involvement in Ruskinian gothic architecture in the mid-19th century.

Like I said before, it's sorta Shai yet it's the One-Horse Shay - Chevauchée of Shay

A smaller and more lightly constructed version of the one-horse shay is called a chair or whiskey because it can "whisk" around other carriages and pass them quickly.[2] Another version of the whiskey, known as a whisky, is constructed exceptionally light in weight for the purpose of allowing it to be drawn by small ponies or light horses.[3]

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. memorialized the shay in his satirical poem [4] [5] "The Deacon's Masterpiece or The Wonderful One-Hoss Shay". A fictional Deacon crafted this wonderful one-hoss shay in such a logical way that it could not break down. The shay was constructed from the very best of materials so that each part was as strong as every other part. In Holmes' humorous, yet "logical", twist, the shay endures for a hundred years (amazingly to the precise moment of the 100th anniversary of the Lisbon Earthquake shock) then it "went to pieces all at once, and nothing first, — just as bubbles do when they burst." It was built in such a "logical way" that it ran for exactly one hundred years to the day.

Wendell? More like the 'Wind of El', Holmes.
Got you Sher-Locked in a Cherry colored Ferry with Sherry.
Have some Whiskey W His Key in a Whisk with minor Risk.

It's the Chaise of Chase.
Steeplechase

A steeplechase is a distance horse race in which competitors are required to jump diverse fence and ditch obstacles.
The name is derived from early races in which orientation of the course was by reference to a church steeple

Take a Ride in this Holy Sofa of Sophia, the Chaise Longue. You see Shai is rather Shy and Hides in Cheyenne with Ann.

The Shy Sai is the T of Destiny. And a type of Pig-Snake.

Shay, Egyptian tea

Shai (also spelt Sai, occasionally Shay, and in Greek, Psais) was the deification of the concept of fate in Egyptian mythology.[1] As a concept, with no particular reason for associating one gender over another, Shai was sometimes considered female, rather than the more usual understanding of being male, in which circumstance Shai was referred to as Shait (simply the feminine form of the name). His name reflects his function, as it means (that which is) ordained.

Because of the power associated in the concept, Akhenaten, in introducing monotheism, said that Shai was an attribute of Aten, whereas Ramses II claimed to be lord of Shai (i.e. lord of fate).

During Ptolemaic Egypt, Shai, as god of fate, was identified with the Greek god Agathodaemon, who was the god of fortune telling. Thus, since Agathodaemon was considered to be a serpent, and the word Shai was also the Egyptian word for pig, in the Hellenic period, Shai was sometimes depicted as a serpent-headed pig, known to Egyptologists as the Shai animal.

This Agathodaemon tells me that the "Noble Spirit" is quite "Genius", so let's pour one out for our homies.

In ancient Greek religion, Agathos Daimon or Agathodaemon (Greek: ἀγαθὸς δαίμων, "noble spirit") was a daemon or presiding spirit of the vineyards and grainfields and a personal companion spirit, [2] [3] similar to the Roman genius, ensuring good luck, health, and wisdom.

(Pausanias conjectured that the name was a mere epithet of Zeus),[4] he was prominent in Greek folk religion;[5] it was customary to drink or pour out a few drops of unmixed wine to honor him in every symposium or formal banquet. In Aristophanes' Peace, when War has trapped Peace (Εἰρήνη Eirene) in a deep pit, Hermes comes to give aid: "Now, oh Greeks! is the moment when, freed of quarrels and fighting, we should rescue sweet Eirene and draw her out of this pit... This is the moment to drain a cup in honor of the Agathos Daimon."

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This Don of all Hetero would be the Heterodon:

Heterodon is a genus of harmless colubrid snakes endemic to North America. They are stout with upturned snouts and are perhaps best known for their characteristic threat displays. Three species are currently recognized.[2] Members of the genus are commonly known as hog-nosed snakes,[1] North American hog-nosed snakes,[2] and sometimes puff adders (though they should not be confused with the venomous African vipers of the genus Bitis).

What is "Genius" anyway? It's the Divinity within All !

In ancient Roman religion, the genius was the individual instance of a general divine nature that is present in every individual person, place, or thing.[1]

And as we ride the "Train of Consequences" I might add that we appear to be pulled by a Shay Locomotive. I'm guessing the Motive is quite Loco.

And check out all these names under the Shay disambig
Given? It's a Given.
Gibbons? Shay Astar? Yeah Shay is A Star.
Bourne? Bushinsky? Yeah it's the Bush in the Sky.
Haley, Roundtree, Youngblood, Art, and Pearl?
All of these must be coincidental.

So since this is like a game I guess we are playing at The Shay ?

The Shay is a multi-use sports stadium in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England, near Shaw Hill.

Near Shaw Hill or the Sha Heel? Hey I Feel the Goddess, her name is Sha and this is about "The Shadow that Won".

Probably should go in the Sha Thread but whatever. I can copy it over there later.

In France during the 15th century, witch hunting is at its peak. The Inquisition is everywhere. Lara, a sixteen-year-old girl, is sentenced to death. Before she dies she curses her executioners and swears to return to punish them.
In Amerika, New Eden during the 21st century, the goddess Sha strikes inexorably. Her hand takes revenge to all of them who are involved with the death of Lara.

Lara = Laura = Laurel
Law of Ra, Lore of Ra.
The Law or Lore of El.

So let's check out the Shahnameh, super important stuff!

The Shahnameh (pronounced [ʃɒːhnɒːˈme]) or Shahnama (Persian: شاهنامه‎ Šāhnāmeh, "The Book of Kings") is a long epic poem written by the Persian poet Ferdowsi between c. 977 and 1010 CE and is the national epic of Iran (Persia), Afghanistan, Tajikistan and the Persian-speaking world. Consisting of some 50,000 verses,[1] the Shahnameh tells mainly the mythical and to some extent the historical past of the Persian empire from the creation of the world until the Islamic conquest of Persia in the 7th century. Today Iran, Afghanistan and the greater region influenced by the Persian culture (such as Georgia, Armenia, Turkey, and Dagestan) celebrate this national epic.

The work is of central importance in Persian culture, regarded as a literary masterpiece, and definitive of ethno-national cultural identity of modern-day Iran and Afghanistan.[2] It is also important to the contemporary adherents of Zoroastrianism, in that it traces the historical links between the beginnings of the religion with the death of the last Sassanid ruler of Persia during the Muslim conquest and an end to the Zoroastrian influence in Iran.

Cont...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What a crock, put down the meth pipe and get some sleep buddy.

edit on 17-6-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: because im right and youre wrong

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Back to the Oak (Quercus) - we have the Lithocarpus aka Stone Oak.
It's a Beech (Fagus).

Google Translate is odd about this one,
"Faga Ceae" = One Brand, Pristine
Ceae also lists "Copses".

copse (kɒps) also coppice
n.
a thicket of small trees or bushes; a small wood.

Beachwood Sparks?
This is "The Reminder" for the "Silver Morning After", when this "Sister Rose" to "The Calming Seas" of the "New Country", and on this "Canyon Ride" under "Desert Skies" I ring the "Balled of the Never Rider" cuz I'ma "Singin Butterfly" trying to awaken the "Sleeping Butterfly". An "Old Sea Miner" that knows C-minor, I realize "This Is What It Feels Like" but it's "Something I Don't Recognize".

C minor has been associated with heroic struggle since Beethoven's time. Beethoven wrote some of his most characteristic works in the key of C minor, including the Symphony No. 5 and no fewer than three piano sonatas. (See Beethoven and C minor.)

Yall See the Old Sea Miner now?
Beethoven and C minor

In the compositions of Ludwig van Beethoven, C minor is commonly regarded as a special key: works for which he chose this key are felt to be powerful and emotionally stormy.

The key is said to represent for Beethoven a "stormy, heroic tonality";[2] he uses it for "works of unusual intensity";[3] and it is "reserved for his most dramatic music."[4]

Career of Beethoven or the Careening of the Beat I Hove in?
Careening

Careening a sailing vessel is the practice of beaching it at high tide. This practice is also known as to "heaving down".[1]

A related practice was a Parliamentary heel, in which the vessel was heeled over in deep water by shifting weight, such as ballast or guns, to one side.

"Beaching It?" What the Wooden Ship? Woodreed if Beechwood?
Heel it over to clean the Keel? For Real.

Hove to Heave to?

In sailing, heaving to (to heave to and to be hove to) is a way of slowing a sail boat's forward progress, as well as fixing the helm and sail positions so that the boat does not actively have to be steered. It is commonly used for a "break"; this may be to wait for the tide before proceeding, to wait out a strong or contrary wind. For a solo or shorthanded sailor it can provide time to go below deck, to attend to issues elsewhere on the boat, or for example to take a lunch break.[1][2]

And Hove in the UK, a pretty big wiki entry for anyone interested.

Why listen to Beethoven anyway? Does he Know Something?

Echoing changes made in Vienna by his brother Joseph, he introduced reforms based on Enlightenment philosophy, with increased support for education and the arts. The teenage Beethoven was almost certainly influenced by these changes. He may also have been influenced at this time by ideas prominent in freemasonry, as Neefe and others around Beethoven were members of the local chapter of the Order of the Illuminati.[12]

So is the 'Mows Art' music that of a lawnmower engine? Is it a Classy Keel?
When will the Terminator be Bach?
Do we have a Handle on Händel?
Don't Shuts your Ears to what Schütz Shoots.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewWorldDisorder

Wow...what a friendly constructive comment.

Appraised at Value :
Zero, Zilch, Nada, Nil, Nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'll finish the Ger stuff I was doing real quick.

It's the Spear -Javelin.

The pre-migration term reported by Tacitus is framea, who identifies it as "hasta"; The native term for "javelin, spear" was Old High German gêr, Old English gâr, Old Norse geirr, apparently from Proto-Germanic *gaizaz. The names Gaiseric, Radagaisus indicate Gothic gaisu besides gairu.

Latin gaesum, gaesus Greek γαῖσον was the term for the lance of the Gauls. Avestan has gaêçu "lance bearer" as a likely cognate. The Celtic word is found e.g. in the name of the Gaesatae. Old Irish has gae "spear". Proto-Germanic *gaizaz would derive from PIE *ghaisos, although loan from Celtic has also been considered, in which case the PIE form would be *gaisos. Pokorny has *g'haisos (with a palatal velar aspirate), discounting the Avestan form in favour of (tentatively) comparing Sanskrit hḗṣas- "projectile".

The etymon of English spear, from Germanic *speri (Old English spere, Old Frisian sper, Old High German sper, Old Norse spjör),[2] in origin also denoted a throwing spear or lance (hasta).

So Spear connects to Gusset in German.

The term survives into Modern German as Ger or Gehr (Grimm 1854) with a generalized meaning of "gusset" besides "spear". In contemporary German, the word is used exclusively in antiquated or poetic context, and a feminine Gehre is used in the sense of "gusset".

Look at this stuff:

Old Saxon thrumi "point of a spear".

Thrumi is the point of a spear? "Through Me"? Yeah...
And as a Javelin it said "Threw Me".

Ok anyways, here's some info on related Runes:

Gar "spear" is also the name of ᚸ, a rune of the late Anglo-Saxon futhorc. It is not attested epigraphically, and first appears in 11th-century manuscript tradition. Phonetically, gar represents the /g/ sound. It is a modification of the plain gyfu rune ᚷ.

Old English gâr means "spear", but the name of the rune likely echoes the rune names ger, ear, ior: due to palatalization in Old English, the original g rune (gyfu) could express either /j/ or /g/ (see yogh). The ger unambiguously expressed /j/, and the newly introduced gar rune had the purpose of unambiguously expressing /g/.

Gar is the 33rd and final rune in the row as given in Cotton Domitian A.ix.

So Gyfu must be a "Generous Gift".

Gyfu is the name for the g-rune ᚷ in the Anglo-Saxon rune poem, meaning "gift" or "generosity":

Another Ger-Related Rune: Jēran

Jera (also Jeran, Jeraz is the conventional name of the j-rune ᛃ of the Elder Futhark, from a reconstructed Common Germanic stem *jē2ra-[1] meaning "harvest, (good) year".

The corresponding letter of the Gothic alphabet is Gothic 𐌾, named jēr, also expressing /j/.

The reconstructed Common Germanic name *jē2ran is the origin of English year (Old English ġēar). In contrast to the modern word, it had a meaning of "season" and specifically "harvest", and hence "plenty, prosperity".
The Germanic word is cognate with Greek ὧρος (horos) "year" (and ὥρα (hora) "season", whence hour), Slavonic jarŭ "spring" and with the -or- in Latin hornus "of this year" (from *ho-jōrinus), as well as Avestan yāre "year", all from a PIE stem *yer-o-.

Side link worth exploring: Golden Horns of Gallehus.

I think earlier I quoted from this wiki but failed to link it- Ger - Yurt - Home

Note this odd synchronicity: Shiquanhe

Sênggêzangbo (Tibetan: Tibetan: སེང་གེ་ཁ་འབབ་, named after Sênggê Zangbo, a river in Ngari), or Shiquanhe (Chinese: 狮泉河镇, i.e. "Lion Spring River Town") is a town in Tibet. It is the main town of Ngari Prefecture,[1] and of the Gar County of that prefecture.

Historically the town was also known as Ger.[2] This name, in the form Gar (simplified Chinese: 噶尔; traditional Chinese: 噶爾; pinyin: Ga'er), is now used to refer to the entire county; however, as the custom with Chinese county seats is, Gar is often used to refer to the county seat as well, and it may be labeled that way on maps.[3]

Being the main town of Ngari Prefecture (which is known in Chinese under the Sinicized form of its name, Ali Prefecture), the town is also commonly known in English as Ali (Chinese: 阿里; pinyin: Ālǐ) Town; this is what many guidebooks use as the primary name for the town.[4]

Lion Spring River Town? Gar and Ger, and even Ali?
Tons of other cities /names /abbreviations are connected, such as a city named Ger in Girona (Gerona) Spain.

Jer (disambig)

Gerald
Geraldine
Gerard
Jeremy
Jeremiah
Jerome
Jerry

'Grrr!' said the Prophet Jer aka the Harbinger.
It's like speaking Jere while making a Yer on a Flight from Jersey to Jerusalem:

Jere language, a dialect cluster of Kainji languages in Nigeria

Yer (ъ), or hard sign, a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet

Much of Jeremiah's prophetic preaching is based on the theme of the covenant between God and Israel (God would protect the people in return for their exclusive worship of him): Jeremiah insists that the covenant is conditional, and can be broken by Israel's apostasy (worship of gods other than Yahweh, the god of Israel). The people, says Jeremiah, are like an unfaithful wife and rebellious children: their infidelity and rebelliousness makes judgement inevitable. Interspersed with this are references to repentance and renewal, although it is unclear whether Jeremiah thought that repentance could ward off judgement or whether it would have to follow judgement. The theme of restoration is strongest in chapter 31:32, which looks to a future in which a new covenant made with Israel and Judah, one which will not be broken.[6] This is the theme of the "new covenant" passage at chapter 31:31–34, drawing on Israel's past relationship with God through the covenant at Sinai to foresee a new future in which Israel will be obedient to God.[20]

So this is really important stuff...

The understanding of the early Christians that Jesus represented a "new covenant" (see 1 Corinthians 11:25 and Hebrews 8:6–13) is based on Jeremiah 31:31–34, in which a future Israel will repent and give God the obedience he demands.[20] The Gospel's portrayal of Jesus as a persecuted prophet owes a great deal to the account of Jeremiah's sufferings in chapters 37–44, as well as to the "Songs of the Suffering Servant" in Isaiah.[27]

These words are like really powerful "Germs", once it's within you it replicates and takes over.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Last part I had links for that I missed :

Pub Lis Her

Lis (Disambig)

Let's see here, it is a lot like a "Liquid-impregnated surface", and it's for sure the Longest Increasing Subsequence about Library and Information Science.

It's about the Legume Information System, because remember we were discussing Fabaceae ?

What else?

Laboratory information system, databases oriented towards medical laboratories.
Laser Isotope Separation, a means of producing enriched uranium from uranium ore
Italian Sign Language or LIS (Lingua dei Segni Italiana), the visual language employed by deaf people in Italy

Life Settlement? I guess it's time to 'Cash Out' while the Gettin is Good.

Life settlements (or Life Insurance Settlement), a financial product for people with unwanted life insurance policies

So a guy named 'Germain' created Lloyd in Space? Now you know we are for sure Lost in Space.

Lost in Space is an American science fiction television series created and produced by Irwin Allen, filmed by 20th Century Fox Television, and broadcast on CBS. The show ran for three seasons, with 83 episodes airing between September 15, 1965, and March 6, 1968. The first television season was filmed in black and white, but the remainder were filmed in color. In 1998, a Lost in Space movie, based on the television series, was released.

I'll call this Space Family Robinson cuz I'm Robbin the Son for a Army Knife to Slice this Cheese for the Swiss Family Robinson.

The Swiss Family Robinson (German: Der Schweizerische Robinson) is a novel by Johann David Wyss, first published in 1812, about a Swiss family shipwrecked in the East Indies en route to Port Jackson, Australia.

Cmon haven't yall read Robinson Crusoe ?

Robinson Crusoe /ˌrɒbɪnsən ˈkruːsoʊ/ is a novel by Daniel Defoe, first published on 25 April 1719. This first edition credited the work's fictional protagonist Robinson Crusoe as its author, leading many readers to believe he was a real person and the book a travelogue of true incidents.[2] Epistolary, confessional, and didactic in form, the book is a fictional autobiography of the title character (whose birth name is Robinson Kreutznaer)—a castaway who spends years on a remote tropical island near Trinidad, encountering cannibals, captives, and mutineers before being rescued.

Daniel Defoe? That's the Foe, check it. And while you're at it, look into the list of works he created it's quite extensive and interesting.

born Daniel Foe, was an English trader, writer, journalist, pamphleteer, and spy, now most famous for his novel Robinson Crusoe.

Back to "Lis", this one is a city, and even though there are many named similar I stumbled across this one and it is important. Lisht, so read it over if you are into Egyptian History.

Lisht or el-Lisht is an Egyptian village located south of Cairo. It is the site of Middle Kingdom royal and elite burials, including two pyramids built by Amenemhat I and Senusret I. The two main pyramids were surrounded by smaller pyramids of members of the royal family, and many mastaba tombs of high officials and their family members. The site is also known for the tomb of Senebtisi, found undisturbed and from which a set of jewelry has been recovered. The coffins in the tomb of Sesenebnef present the earliest versions of the Book of the Dead.

This is like a form of Lish Language with an Eng as a prefix.

Read the wiki on Gordon Jay Lish if you want to know how it connects with "Genesis West". And look at this list of Pranksters:

In 1960, the Lish family moved to Burlingame, California, where they founded the avant-garde literary magazine Genesis West, which ran between 1961 and 1965. Genesis West was published in seven volumes by The Chrysalis West Foundation. While working on Genesis West, their house and magazine became a focus point, and celebrated such authors as Neal Cassady, Ken Kesey, Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, Jack Gilbert, and Herbert Gold. Although Lish is not ranked among the Merry Pranksters, he often hosted Kesey and Cassady in his home.

Hey, Don't go Off The Road folks, just Read It, it's a Great Book! The Plan is to stay On The Road in that Kerouac Cadillac.

It's like I'm planting Seeds and out comes Thumbelina! Who that?

In a sunny field of flowers, Thumbelina meets a tiny flower-fairy prince just her size and to her liking, and they wed. She receives a pair of wings to accompany her husband on his travels from flower to flower, and a new name, Maia.

Oh it's Maia the Goddess aka Aunt May. Which is secretly the Robot we got "Lost" with.

The Robot was performed by Bob May in a prop costume built by Bob Stewart.

Ok so I keep linking films from "FOX", but why is that important for "LIS"?
Lis Coat of Arms

Lis (Polish for "Fox") is a Polish coat of arms. It was used by many noble families of Clan Lis.

Someone's been Out-Foxed, but that's ok this Lady is going to tell us more:

The shortened version of the girl's name Elizabeth (given name)
The shortened version of the girl's name Lisa

Lis (linear algebra library)
Language-independent specification
an implementation of STREAMS for Linux
LIS programming language
Language-independent specification
Local information systems

And in Asia it's Li
It's the "Lie" of "Laozi" the Lazy one that Lay.

理 = Reason, Truth, Logic, Texture, Natural Science, Manage, Tidy, Acknowledge
And he is now known as 李 = Plum.

Li Zheng's son Li Lizhen (理利贞) escaped with his mother to the ruins of Yihou (伊侯之墟), where they survived by eating plums. In gratitude Li Lizhen changed his surname to 李, a character that means plum and is a homophone of 理.

The first historical person known to have the surname is Li Er (李耳), better known as Laozi (fl. 6th century BC), the philosopher who founded Taoism.

Li Er ? Or Liar? Because he's always Laying Around Everywhere?

Li´er
1.One who lies down; one who rests or remains, as in concealment.

Li Er = 李耳
耳 = Ear, Side, Flanking, Auricle

So the Oracle uses the Auricles to create Articles of Art? I Hear that's the Ear and Heart.

auricle
1. the upper chamber of the heart; atrium
2. pinna - the external part of the ear

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

While down on the Beach I realized Everyone's a Beech. It ain't a Reach.

So what did you get when you Sold Your Soul back in 2011? Nothing? Probably because Life's a Beech?

No Preach, I just Beseech and Teach each Leech with a Screech.

You Wish you could Smoke what I Toke, but you would just Choke and Croak, no Joke.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

1.Practice sacerdotal functions: basically relating to Priests and I'm guessing the worshipful master has no part to play in any of the rituals. Priest- a person who has the authority to lead or perform ceremonies. So in essence all of your brothers are in a way priests.

2.Teach Theology of Dogma: Theology-the study of the nature of God and religious belief. Really? You don't study anything pertaining to the Nature of God in any of your groups?
Dogma- a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. And I'm guessing none of your organizations talk about principles or lay down principles that are true to the organization and followed?

3.Seek out of solicit converts: I've already had Freemasons in my town personally ask people if they would like to join. As I'm sure you know, many Lodges, for all their similarities have their differences. Solicit? You don't have to pay every month to be a Freemason?

4.Means to enforce religious orthodoxy: Religious Orthodox-of, pertaining to, or conforming to the approved form of any doctrine, philosophy, ideology, etc.
of, pertaining to, or conforming to beliefs, attitudes, or modes of conduct that are generally approved.
customary or conventional, as a means or method; established.
sound or correct in opinion or doctrine, especially theological or religious doctrine.

Yes you do by having members have to, in order to join, submit to the rules of the Lodge. You can't just talk about the rituals and what goes on specifically in the Lodge can you?

5.Ordain Clergy: Clergy- a group ordained to perform pastoral or sacerdotal functions in a Christian church
: the official or sacerdotal class of a non-Christian religion

By ordaining members like say 33rd degree members who may be the only ones to take part in specific rituals or having someone ordained as leading the ritual then yes, you have ordained your clergy of priests or Master Masons or Most Worshipful Master.

6. Define Sin and Salvation: I can't talk about certain things or I'll have my throat cut or my heart ripped out. But not really, right? I've read that you can only be saved by the Light of Masonry. I can pull specific quotes out if you'd like.

7.Perform or Offer Sacraments-a religious ceremony or act of the Christian Church that is regarded as an outward and visible sign of inward and spiritual divine grace. Although you'd replace Christian Church with Masonry, one of many rituals that signify inward spiritual divine grace as well as development is the Master Mason ritual. Also symbolic of salvation from the Lower Self.

8.Publish or specify a Holy Book: Depends on the Lodge but I'm guessing your Lodge specify's to take up the place as just part of tradition basically, right?

9.Describe or Define the Deity: although not given a name for any Lodge, it IS specified that you believe in a Higher Power. That is specifying a Deity by giving you Freedom of Choice of what that Higher Power is but a Deity is just a the Deity, God; Supreme Being.

So from this basically the same but New list you gave me on how Freemasonry meets the requirements of it BEING a RELIGION. Like you hit every single way of being a religion.

Are you a Freemason? Symbols are arbitrary and ambigious? Symbols represent in many cases archetypes embedded deep in the collective unconscious. Some symbols are probably much older then we can trace. Like the Swastika, Cross, 5 Sacred Shapes, Flower of Life, Star or David etc.

Sorry on the Saturnalia. Tired. Threw in something that I hadn't done backup research on and that's what I get. Although Saturnalia's festivities were a part of Christmas it was combining it with Mithras birthday that gave us December 25. Yeah yeah, it's for the Winter Solstice.

Having trouble finding something with in-depth info on why the Persians called Saturn, Satan. But I'm still looking. But you'll find plenty of people who'd agree with me lol. Already knew about the Hebrew word. But I need to find the source of that info. Probably the con artist Russel Pine.

That blew my mind that you said Sirius has nothing to do with Masonry or being the Eastern Star. I am making a whole other post for that one. By the way, Freemasonry IS a religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with other stuff lately. I'll do another post on the connection of events being aligned with the positioning of Sirius. This is more of a post of the more direct connection of Sirius from the words of Masonic authors to Masonry's esoteric symbolism of Sirius.

"The Ancient Astronomers saw all the great Symbols of Masonry, in the Stars. Sirius still glitters in our Lodges as the Blazing Star."

- Albert Pike Morals and Dogma page 486

"The Blazing Star in our Lodges, we have already said, represents Sirius, Anubis, or Mercury, Guardian and Guide of Souls. Our Ancient English brethren also considered it an emblem of the Sun. In the old Lectures they said: "The Blazing Star or Glory in the centre refers us to that Grand Luminary the Sun, which enlightens the Earth, and by its genial influence dispenses blessings to mankind." It is also said in those lectures to be an emblem of Prudence. The word Prudentia means, in its original and fullest signification, Forestight: and accordingly the Blazing Star has been regarded as an emblem of Omniscience, or the All-Seeing Eye, which to the Ancients was the Sun."

-Albert Pike Morals and Dogma page 506

Ancient Egyptians associated not only Isis with Sirius but also Anubis and Thoth. It was attributed as the Eastern star because of its rising in the East symbolized that the Nile would be flooded soon.

The three pyramids of Giza most likely aligned with Orions Belt which also happens to point at Canus Major where Sirius is located as well as the Pleides on the other side. Which is one way to find Sirius around September. Anyways, Sirius is the Eastern Star or Blazing Star and has a very strong connection to Masonry.

Good night

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 112233
1. Except the Worshipful Master is not a priest nor does he have any ecclesiastical duties. Worshipful = Old English for "one of great respect". We don't worship the Master of a Lodge. And no, we are not "in a way priests."

2. We don't teach theology. You're trying to twist facts, but truth is that we don't teach theology.

3. Lots of people say this when demonizing Freemasonry, but the fact is that most Grand Lodges strictly forbid their members from soliciting membership. No, I don't pay every month to be a Mason; I pay an annual due, but that is not soliciting a new convert as I am already a member.

4. We don't enforce any religious orthodoxy. We have members of various beliefs nor does the Lodge/Grand Lodge have any authority to specify our faith. Rules of the Lodge is not a religious orthodoxy. I talk about the rituals and symbolism of Freemasonry all the time on my website. I can tell you what I did in my Lodge the other night if you want.

5. Well since we don't have sacerdotal functions in Freemasonry we obviously don't have clergy. And no, we don't "ordain" anyone and the 33rd is not the Lodge (nor does the Scottish Rite, where this degree belongs, have any authority over the Lodge).

6. Our obligations do not define sin or salvation. Nor do we claim that "you can only be saved by the Light of Masonry."

7. We are not seeking to replace a church with Masonry. The Master Mason degree is about integrity and fidelity, not salvation. That is the left to one's faith.

8. Fact is, no Lodge of Masonry publishes a Holy Book.

9. Requiring a belief is not a definition. How one worships and practices his faith is left to him, the Lodge has no authority over such things.

You've attempted to twist my words and have lied, but the facts are Masonry is not a religion. We don't consider ourselves a religion.

I am a Freemason. Yes, symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous. It seems you like to play a little too fast and loose, and do not have the proper context and understanding, or you are just putting out false information for another sinister reason.

Make your posts, but no Freemasonry IS NOT a religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Can you post from our ritual?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Entered Apprentice Degree Lecture specifically states that the Blazing Star represents Divine Providence.

If Pike wants to think it is Sirius, and you also, then that is his/your opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Wow...what a friendly constructive comment.

Appraised at Value :
Zero, Zilch, Nada, Nil, Nothing.

yes but all you do is play these weird word games, expect us to understand, refuse to talk in plain English and then link us to your other word games when we ask for simple, plain explanations

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
If masons are so good..

Why are they behind the monarch mind control program?

That is all you have to look at to see that masonry has its downfalls. I have met many lovley masons but there is a darkside. A very darkside.

They are charitable but they also taketh away.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuietF4ar
If masons are so good..

Why are they behind the monarch mind control program?

We aren't.

I hope this dispels your misapprehension

Fitz

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join