It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I'll try a shot before I go to sleep.
Thanks for asking honestly though.

"Spear It" = "Anima" = "Spirit"

Check those wikis:

the Latin term for the "animating principle", see vitalism
the Latin translation of Greek psyche
Aristotle's treatise on the soul, de anima
in Christian contexts, the soul
see also spirit

Ok so "Animate" = "Spear It"
The action of doing it, something happening, etc.

Now think of "Darkness vs Light" :
Light = Spear
Darkness = Hole
"Animate" = Action of Light moving through Dark

So "Spirit" is "Spearing It", which is "Yin + Yang" or "Light + Dark".
It's a balance between contradictory forces.

Like a few posts above, the "Daisy Flower" I purposely compared to the song "Daisy Cutter". And then what I called "Sun Chakra" or "Fun Chakram", combined with "Action of throwing". They are all the same thing essentially.
Daisy = Sun = Throwing Weapon = Light = Spear (In this particular reference)

Read those particular wikis and compare and contrast the concepts including Psyche from that first link.
Also Unconscious mind

I am willing to address any questions you have because I am certain I can help you find the answer you need.
If my post here isn't helping, let me know and specify why, and possibly reiterate your question based on this response.
Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to post your assessment. Rare to get feedback these days.

edit on 12-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I'll add more this morning.

So maybe "Spear It" is the Act of bringing "Unconscious into Conscious" ?
Perhaps it is what is happening when one brings something from the "Heart" and express it through "Art" ?
Maybe it is what I do when I write to You?

So now that we know it's "Active" just allow your "Imagination" to "Fly".
"Fly"? What do I mean? Example : "Liu Kang bicycle kick em endlessly".

Any "Character" , real or imagined, even a living person (which is your image of them) is a "Spirit", it's "Active". You can invent your own system it doesn't matter. It's a mechanism a process. This is why plants, animals, natural forces etc, are "Personified" into "Active characters" - to explain what is going on through a complex allegory / figurative story. Every symbol represents multiple things etc.

Liu Kang was originally going to be a Japanese character called Minamoto Yo#sune,[22][23] but John Tobias stated that they could not "deal with the name".[2] According to Tobias, Liu Kang "was originally going to be a traditional monk – bald and in robes – but he wound up resembling Bruce Lee."[24] As stated on his Mortal Kombat: Armageddon bio card, Ed Boon mentioned that Liu Kang was designed to be the most easily "accessible" character, meaning that both casual and experienced gamers could play as him with little difficulty.[25]

"Enter the Dragon"? Mortal Kombat? Bruce Lee?
Why am I referring to this to explain Ancient history?
Because this is all based on that history in detail, but you have to become "A Detective" and research for clues to "Answer questions" and eliminate your flawed ideas and work towards exploring the really fruitful ones.

That's why I am doing what I am doing in the Sha thread, I am mixing it all together into the "Alchemist Brew" to reveal what's really going on around you in the physical world and how that is actually the spiritual realm at the same time. There isn't a difference that's quite a misunderstanding. Use science and the scientific method to explore where the scientific method came from and why it's so amazingly useful.
Define every word you don't understand until you have a dozen or more views on it from around the world, then you will really begin to see how things relate.

So that's why I play with words to "search for 'hidden' meanings", because if you read enough of this etymology stuff over time you will find how to 'work within the rules' and you will find some really neat exceptional loopholes that allow for amazing wordplay that actually reveals interesting twists in the investigation process that indeed seem bountiful.

When people say "Bruce Lee" or "Aleister Crowley" I reply now "Naw man, more like the Brand of Crow Lee" or various other plays on the words depending on what context it applies to. A few examples are already in the threads obviously. Being creative is actually essential for moving forward with logical development. It's that "Cheap Combo" move, so to speak (left + right brain merger).

That's why all of the links to 'occult' topics like world religions and the mystical arts.
Talking about Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do is relevant, it is a system of teaching how one can better get in touch with their "Spirit" aka "Ability to Spear It". There is endless valid truth to learn about one's self through studying such bodies of knowledge worldwide.

Practice, observe, address the problem, try again, improve self, repeat.

That's why the "Open the Gates" motif is always there. You have to break through the 'Fortress of your own Heart'.
I think most people live in the 'middle zone' , where they feel some but are turned off about halfway. This means mental as well, because all of these things are connected into one self. If one aspect of the self is messed up, the whole self will appear messed up. Some folks are way closed off, while others like myself, are seeking fervently to explore the notion of breaking into myself so that I can break out of myself and discover the true nature of the world around me, and the people I share it with.

Compass = Come Pass
G = God is the Gate to the Hereafter and Knowledge (Everything-All) etc etc

I really hope this makes sense. Please don't speed read me, you have to scrutinize my posts and find out every little thing.
It's a gold mine with so many hidden possible meanings sometimes it's unbelievable.
Of course I make mistakes I see them daily all over.
The point is I am trying to improve myself and others simultaneously through knowledge and discipline.
That's all that matters.

It works. It's Never easy obviously.
It's the "Fight of your Life" every single day. It always will be.
Every day is a new set of challenges and you will never win them all.
But you won't win anything until you 'put up your dukes' and get ready for a real solid brawl where you give it all you got for the first time ever in your entire life. It's Rocky Balboa, it's the Spirit of Cassius Clay. You just go in there and lay em out.
That's the "Spear It"!

edit on 13-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why would God come to you and out of all the things in this world choose to speak with you about the free masons it's making no sense to me what your are going on about it baffles me

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

BUT! But in retrospect... the holy spirit is actually a flag/banner which is significant of a great order which encompasses the world and all it aspects.
Ex: The Flag Of The Order Of The United States Of America...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For anyone who might have missed it:

Muzzleflash was kind enough to post the ULTIMATE secret of Freemasonry on the previous page.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And he was also kind enough to write this thread, which enabled many members to have questions answered in a friendly and supportive manner.
I'm very grateful that he did, since I was able to come here and ask something which is pertinent to a thread of my own, and to my own understanding, and have it answered.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry this took so long, I typed it and then my computer's power went out before posting lol and I've just been busy with other parts of my life but this has been on my mind.

Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Giving some info as well as my opinion.

Founded in 1048, one of the oldest Catholic Orders and one of if not the last Chivalric Orders of the modern age. It is a sovereign entity according to international law although it holds no territories. It provides humanitarian aid around the world, although in my ironically intuitive mind it is ironic since the same places they provide aid they most likely have some hand in it's suffering.

Members include everyone from Ronald Reagan, Founders of the CIA Wild Bill Donovan and Allen Dunnes, FBI founder Charles J. Bonaparte, Queen Elizabeth 2nd(Sovereign Head of the Order in England), Tony Blair, Pat Buchanan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Noam Chomsky, Bill Clinton, Alan Greenspan, Heinrich Himmler, J. Edgar Hoover, Ted Kennedy, Nelson Mandela, Nelson Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, George Tenet, Frank Sinatra, Amschel Mayer Von Rothschild, and General William Westmoreland. Just to give the viewers a quick glimpse at some of their lineup.

The Sovereign Grand Master is also a head of state. To me, perhaps the Knights Templars became a part of the Knights of Malta as well as other fraternal orders. Another post.

So are members technically a part of another sovereign country? Yes. Which is also a secret fraternal Order. My talk on these Orders will be long since their history is complicated and this will cut through some questions. So I will do a general run through.

ANYWAYS, they have been connected to Nazi's by supplying SMOM passports to Nazi scientists through operations like Operation Paperclip or being indirectly connected to the Jesuit Order since the Catholic church is known for it's suppression of the truth. Not just to Nazism via Maltese Cross, occultism, or secret society connections. Hitler's being the Thule society and even the Jesuits to a degree. The Catholic Order has been uncovered by many whistleblowers throughout history who have been suppressed as whistleblowers do, only the ones that are picked to go mainstream are actually heard for whatever agenda in the manipulation of the "Truth" movement.

Two known subsocieties within it are The Order of the Garter, which is rumored to be mostly royalty, and the Pilgrim society, European and American businessmen. There may be more orders but these are the two that are known of. It's lovely when members can get away with doing shadowy moves but it never gets attributed to their affiliations or their ideas.

So I guess with the SMOM it is their connection to supporting the Nazi's during WW2 with the semi-famous "rat run". Especially any scientists that were helped that had any contributions to the MK-Ultra experiments. Since to me the two main ones were: Rocket scientists and "Mind" scientists. Although I don't like a lot of people in their lineup for a lot of reasons.

WIth that being said, it connects to the Masonic Umbrella because many men may never have had that chance without their start in Blue Lodge.

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

Formed by three men, who also happened to be Freemasons and their group's hierarchy and initiation was based on the Masonic Lodges. Although women were allowed in. They studied Kaballah, Tarot(in fact the co-creator of the Rider-Waite, Arthur Waite), Astrology, Alchemy, Astral Travel and other things called proper magic.

Although it is very hard to prove the beliefs beyond what I've ever read the rise of Aleister Crowley and his later formation of

Ordo Templi Orientis

Again, ditto. Altough I have a book by a member on interpreting the Thoth deck, which I agree and disagree on some, since some of the symbolism isn't explained or just plain overlooked in the interpretation of some of the cards. Why do I not like Crowley? I love him as a kindred spirit. He has some decent stuff, I have his Tarot deck though and have done several readings with them. They always surprise everyone. But he twisted the symbolism. The Aeon of Horus is the Aeon of the Anti-Christ. The Age of the Son is actually the return of something else, Krishna, Quetzacoatl, Jesus, Muhammad, or the Maitreya. The False Messiah. The Return of Enki or Anu, the Return of Horus. The false intellectual light. But it will be redeemed by the second Logos, the spiritual mind of Christ, or Christed One. Which will hopefully be many. I think there is more truth to his reputation of cruelty that isn't all deception.

Skull and Bones

Here is an excerpt from a book

www.secretsofthetomb.com...

Skull and Bones, which the symbol is similar to Knights Templars who became known as the "Pirates of the Carribean" and used a skull and crossbones symbol as their flag, and the number 322, it could be the Lodge number(not Masonic) to another German secret society that used the death's head symbol, as stated in the excerpt. I think it has multiple meanings, to the connection to the Spring Equinox, to Aries=Ares=Mars. 3-22-1980 was when the Georgia Guidestones were created, as well. Could have a connection to Skull and Bones. Maybe just another Cult of Mars, so to speak. Also have had many, many powerful members in the INDUSTRIES of Science, Military, Politics, Banking, and Law. Normally prestigious positions, as well. Mind you Prescott Bush's hand in helping to fund the Nazi's and in supporting them in other modes as a Director of a Bank that was in support of the Nazi's. Also don't forget the Thule society and it's absorption into the Nazi movement. They studied many of the same things and used much of the same symbolism of other secret societies, like Masonic organizations. Just drawing a connection for the audience.

ANYWAYS, the problem is with the membership. They claim they are all about service to others and about bettering the Self and becoming closer to the Source of all through Understanding. Many of the members are part of the same groups and also founders of and have members in their group like the Trilateral Commission or the Council on Foreign Relations that ask continue the pattern of the lack of transparency. Bilderberg Group. They are all in the same groups, meeting in secret and we are suppose to trust them when the world is all # #ed.

Why is China sending ambassadors to meet up in secret to Bilderberg group meetings, hey we are not working together. HA. The privately owned by multinationals Federal Reserve Bank is another example of people all in the same gang working together. People are hypnotized into believing that they have no connections and their close associations to each others in groups that meet together secretly or openly and release their information sparingly and rarely with much fanfare.
Most secret societies are fine as far as I know, but there are many others that are not, IMO. There's a reason the world is as corrupted as it is and many of it's members have had a hand in making this place we called life a more miserable place for many, many people.

By the way Freemasons? Do you believe the world is overpopulated. Or in other words, do you think that the world's current population is growing to a level or has grown to a level that we can't sustain it with current resources. Or are we consuming more then we can produce? I'll connect it to this discussion.

Also, what is your opinion on the deepest symbolism on the acacia branch? As you see it.

edit on 13-3-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Yes Lucky 13
Red White and Blue
Stars Blaring and Glaring out from You!

I Bet See it's Ross.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by 112233

I can see you have done some research. It appears you started at Rense and moved on to watchy's site after that. There is no way I will convince you otherwise with just words. You kind of have to experience this to understand it. Learning tolerance is important. Once you learn that the one group you belong to is not the horrible baby eating, devil worshiping cult everyone claimed it was, then the smart folks start to thing about all those other groups that eat babies and worship the devil. Perhaps they were wrongly labeled as well.

I know many men who are 33rd degree masons. They are all good men. I know about 3 that were 32nd degree masons and are now 33rd. A few others are KCCH right now (I was there when they were given that honor, so I knew them when they were 32nd's just like me). If they had to start worshiping Balphomet, they sure haven't mentioned it to me. And I think they would. That kind of thing transcends keeping masonic secrets.

The OTO and the Golden Dawn. They are just mystery schools that teach lessons and Magick. I don't claim to know what they teach, but I know some members and have spoken with them enough to feel comfortable that they are not much different than any other mystery school.
I know nothing of the Skull and Bones, but suspect it's an ivy league group fashioned after a secret society that has some ritual and elite membership. I do not believe they are evil either. I do believe that some very powerful people have been members of that group, but also some very normal members as well.

Evil people are that way from birth. You don't learn to be a psychopath.

I think you would do well to spend a bit more time studying things and trying to understand it all BEFORE you attempt to join masonry. That's just my opinion. But to fear the very men you will be expected to trust is not a good thing, and if you join, I will bet that a few men at your lodge will be 33rds.

Good luck with your journey.

I really don't know what sites you're talking about but yes I do use the internet as a resource.

Again, I do not condemn the whole of you all. Only other organizations. You belong to the largest fraternal organization in the world that has connections to many other organizations, some you couldn't join. Again, I don't think you guys are devil worshipping baby blood drinkers. If that were true, it'd only be at the highest levels of groups you couldn't join. Maybe if you proved yourself.

You are applying your experiences to groups that you have no idea about only better then I, if even less so. I don't think it applies where you're at to do the whole micro to macro here. Go to Bohemian Grove several times and look around then maybe I'll believe you.

I already assumed there would be some 33rd degree Freemasons there. I've already read about the highest ideals held in the Blue Lodge as summarized by Manly Hall in the Lost Keys of Freemasonry. I still have to get two people to sponsor me so we'll see how they like me when I talk to them during their dinner before their meeting.

I disagree on the evil people at birth. I believe all people are born good. Our souls are inherently good or selfless. Until it's merger with body and brain and goes through the trauma of life that causes it to fracture and form an Ego that is more selfish then selfless normally unknowingly since people are taught what to think rather then how to think in life, a product of their own environment. An environment shaped by a world of hidden corruption everywhere that hits the red button. The triune brain. The basal ganglia. Sex, violence, control, rituals(loves those rituals), and our baser survival perceptions.

Even the most evil man has the spark of light in them. Yin is always with Yang and vice versa. The most selfless choice can have a degree of selfishness to it. It depends on where you're standing. Perception is the lens of thought.

Humans allow ourselves or others to become corrupted. It's normally done in small steps, until one realizes they've stepped further then they thought they'd go. When they finally look in the mirror. Becoming "evil" normaly happens in steps. Just like our own journey's toward Self Mastery.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

KSigMason

Who says I don't know what goes on in the Supreme Council? I don't need to be a 33rd to know what goes on. The other groups I could care less because they have no real impact on me. No, they don't all fall under the Masonic umbrella, only the Supreme Council does. Having any of those items doesn't make them Masonic; symbols and regalia doesn't have fixed or singular purpose, use, interpretation, meaning, or definition. Someone wearing white gloves doesn't make them a Mason or under our umbrella. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read.

I don't think you know what goes on at the highest levels of the Supreme Council or what other organizations those members are a part of, or the details of all their rituals.

I only said they fall under the Masonic umbrella, because of what is studied like the Kabalah and similar subjects and the apron, square and compass, checkered floor, organization.

What in our ritual is symbolic of a sacrament?

Most definitely the initiation rituals especially the master mason initiation is a form of rite symbolic of something very spiritual therefore is a SACRament and is SACRed to the Blue Lodge.

As I've pointed out, Pike states that Freemasonry is not a religion.

He also basically says otherwise, kind of like a politician, and I was also referring to Manly Hall and Frank Higgins.

You should read "Compasses and the Cross" by Stephen Dafoe.

I read a rundown of it that supported it and I disagree with him and I don't think in HIS opinion when he wrote

“The fact of the matter remains that the Templar Orders in Freemasonry
originated not in a group of fleeing Templars who disguised themselves as
operative Masons, but in an address written by the son of a humble Scottish baker;
a man who, despite his modest beginnings, embraced the liberal arts and sciences
as every Freemason ought. This lecture, rightly or wrongly, put ideas into the
minds of other Freemasons who built chivalric rites upon the Craft degrees and in
so doing paved the road for the system, as it exists today."

What is that about the Scottish baker that you can clear up for me.

No the connection to the Knights Templar can neither be proved or disproved but the appeal to have Knights Templars a part of the Masonic umbrella like crazy. You cannot prove it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Someone please show me where Pike states that Freemasonry is rooted in the Knights Templars.

Edit: They could be. Also, although the book touches on it's argument, the Knights Templars were studying subjects studied by Mystery Schools for centuries before. They all share a common lineage. And Corruption stains the land in all institutions, no matter the group, and especially at the most powerful levels.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

For the non-Mason groups you named, I could care less because they are irrelevant to Freemasonry. As to the Supreme Council I could talk with a good friend who sits on the Supreme Council as well as a new acquaintance I made at this year's Masonic Week in Reston, VA.

I only said they fall under the Masonic umbrella, because of what is studied like the Kabalah and similar subjects and the apron, square and compass, checkered floor, organization.

None of these make a group Masonic or "under their umbrella".

Most definitely the initiation rituals especially the master mason initiation is a form of rite symbolic of something very spiritual therefore is a SACRament and is SACRed to the Blue Lodge.

It's a rite or ritual, but that doesn't make it a sacrament.

I read a rundown of it that supported it and I disagree with him and I don't think in HIS opinion when he wrote

Well, you're entitled to his opinion, but he is very learned in Templary.

What is that about the Scottish baker that you can clear up for me.

I do believe he was referring to Chevalier Andrew Michael Ramsay and his famous oration. My link includes his speech.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
THE ULTIMATE SECRET: "Grave Acts Of The Underworld"

Men Are Raised Up ... And Thereafter Encounter A Lifetime Of "Tyranny, Fanaticism, And Ignorance!"
Thus When They Speak "G.A.O.T.U." They Particularly Mean That Which Is Self Evident In T,F,I...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Is it true... that in the blue lodge... The entered apprentice is a character who has an idea but is introduced to another idea that overwhelms him to the point of losing his idea and gradually becoming a fellowcraftsmen, which is simply an entered apprentice with an idea that his mind and body disagree with, as noted when spit builds in his mouth... Thus swallowing his spit eradicating his idea and replacing it with the new idea which casts him back into entered apprentice whilst knowing he is now a master mason with an indestructible idea known as the idea that made him a master. ???

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Is it true... that after the aforementioned secret, stated above, the entered apprentice starts to sing the age old genre known as"the blues"...???
Is that why they call it the blue lodge...???
The blues...
Oh woe is me... woe is me... woe is me...

LOL.

Is it true that after the secret... and after the blues... The idea of supreme being takes on a whole new meaning... and can be furthered by venturing out in unto the Scottish rite...??? Gradually...???
Is that where a master mason encounters the golden calf... aka supreme being...???
Is it true yellow/GOLD is the color of fear and calf is the young bull aka horned bully...???
A being of shape and size who instructs the initiate in the craft of geometry...???
As in hither shalt thou come and no further...? Thus indicating the length of the measure and the infallible geometric line which is drawn metaphorically to conclude the point...???
Is it true that the geometric line is the point...???
Is it true that the initiate is inspired to be a secret master which is dead silent before the bully for fear of incurring the wrath of the bully... so keeping his mouth shut whilst acting that his fear is a secret from all... . Whilst actually known by all???

Is it true...???

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Is it true that no-one has been on this forum for three days because they're all out celebrating st. Patty's day with the st. Patty...???
edit on 16-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Pinocchio

Is it true that no-one has been on this forum for three days because they're all out celebrating st. Patty's day with the st. Patty...???
edit on 16-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

That's a good question.
You are right about what you said in the last few posts though.

But I'll give ya a twist.

Woe woe ?
More like: "Whoa Whoa"

I call em The Blues Brothers

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

interesting name Ramasey here is a link to another www.sweetliberty.org...

it is a interesting read for the layman

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Is it true that the perfect master degree is the infallible lesson of mathematics in which an entered apprentice is forcibly grounded by the secret master degree... aka aftermath!

Is it true that the perfect master has suffered his golden bully and learned that mathematics is, although infinite, just a finite conclusion to an age old story of bully beat down(s)...
Thus becoming a perfectionist of the story. Spoken from experience(s)...????

Is it true that the perfect master is called perfect because he now knows the truth of the aftermath as implied in mathematics when venturing from geometry to mathematics as it is in the schools of the learnt...???

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Is it true... that after mathematics... comes the point in an entered apprentice's life wherein he lends recourse to life in order to ponder the mysteries of the self in the intimate Secretary degree...???

Is it true that he therein learns of the calamity known as truth???

Is it true that truth of the craft and all it calamities are self inflicted by the entered apprentice... giving birth to hind sight which men say is 20/20... As in 20 questions and 20 answers...???

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join