It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

parad0x122
OP, I've read several of your previous threads and all of them share a few common charcteristics:
1. Holy roller psychobabble
2. Cryptic self-actualizing prophetic messages
3. Kind of crazy.

Just my opinion but....hope you get better buddy!

Here is a Twist for ya.

I guess I do "Roll in the Hole" and then talk about it, so to speak.

I am not sure about prophecies from Prometheus though.
I am doing great with Epimethius of course. He is 20/20.

And I am probably crazier than you realize, crazy for knowledge that is.
Oh and I go insane when it comes to women.

I hope you get better too buddy! We all have plenty of room left to improve!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I guess my point is this: if you want to truly get your message out there....why not make it a littler easier for a broader audience to understand?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I found all this out by starting at square one and researching Earth history in depth.

I didn't just memorize junk. I asked questions and looked for specific answers.

Exactly, if you look for "specific" answers hard enough, you'll find them.

Now whether or not they're true/correct.....

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

parad0x122

I guess my point is this: if you want to truly get your message out there....why not make it a littler easier for a broader audience to understand?

I did make it easy, in some posts.
But other posts I wanted to go into depth with some whack stuff to show how it works.

Sorta like in math class, you may just want me to show the answer and get it over with.
But I am going to have to show my work here, I want others to see exactly what I am doing and how I got there.

That way, I can offer an legit assist to anyone out there actually wondering about all of these topics.
Of course each person has to pull their own weight, I am just interpreting the 'road signs' and offering that info for weary travelers.

I realize that I am over-ambitious often times, and I am certainly not perfect (by my own standards).

Also, something inside of me insists on doing it the way I did it, and not promoting it all over the place etc.
You did see all my countless references to "Strategy" I suppose?
Well the eggs haven't hatched yet, so the jury is still out on how the dominoes are gonna fall.

I only had to knock a few of them over, the trick is to get the right ones.
My struggle is patience, because I suffer intense impatience daily.
Still working on coping with nature.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

parad0x122

muzzleflash
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I found all this out by starting at square one and researching Earth history in depth.

I didn't just memorize junk. I asked questions and looked for specific answers.

Exactly, if you look for "specific" answers hard enough, you'll find them.

Now whether or not they're true/correct.....

Show me which ones you think are incorrect, explain why, so we can figure it out together.
I would like to make corrections to any mistakes. For my own sake at least.

So although you may "feel" that way, you haven't really explained anything solid for me to work with in terms of "what isn't true or correct".
I need direct specific reasoning in order to either agree or disagree.

I will state that I am convinced the vast majority of it is straight Truth, and need resistance to challenge that properly.
Why? Because I am using a "Formula" that has worked extremely well so far, and I haven't found any reason to reject it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Can't help it, I got Savvy to the Wavy Navy of Avis.
The Ave is the Rabbi of the Rabbit,
these be the Karats in the Golden Bowl of the Olden Owl.

Don't Scowl at this Towel, it's the Cowl,
that cover the Cow that Tow El's Veil and Ring the Blue Bell.

I got the Craze of the Fays, the Rage of Ray
This Hazed Maze o' Maize don't Phaze me these Days.

This is the Phase where I Raise the Fowl of Raiden, call it the Air Raid of the Maiden.
Call me the Raisin that Hears the Vine Whinin from the Wine Mine through the Sine.

Yeah I may look dried up, but I'm a health nut, you better eat up.

I pull the Card of the Kodiak Cord that comes from the Cardinal of the Cardiac Cadillac (It's a Car that Cares, Carries, etc)...

Hah, I could do that all day.
I may use some of it later also.
Totally off the top of my head.

edit on 31-1-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

I Catch 22, you Threw?

Bingo!

In bingo, 22 is referred to as 'Two Little Ducks'

f/22 is the largest f-stop (and thus smallest aperture) available on most lenses made for single-lens reflex cameras

In French, "22" is used as a phrase to warn of the coming of the police

These little Ducks must be F-22 Raptors

Take aim at the Lame with the .22

It's the Titan:

The atomic number of titanium is 22.

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the Sephirot

Traditional Tarot decks have 22 cards with allegorical subjects. These serve as trump cards in the game.

Ah well I gotta go for a bit, here is 22(number) wiki for anyone who cares.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by orangetom1999

Ok I am pretty sure you are totally misunderstanding the point.

Am I correct to assume you are prejudiced against anyone who "happens" to be of a "certain genetic lineage" ?

I think you are misunderstanding the point here. No problem. This has nothing to do
with people of a "Certain Genetic Lineage." It has to do with only "One Genetic Lineage."

Ishmael has to do with what was not chosen by God. Ishmael represents the world.
The world's thinking ..the World's values. Sometimes this is also represented in
the Word as Sodom and Egypt. For Ishmael was cast out. Issac is in the lineage of
Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins. Ishmael is not in the lineage of Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.
Ishmael is also represenative of the Olde Testament and is in bondage with her children. Very significant for those who would try to deceive us into going back into bondage ..back to some olde time of greatness which must be restored...."The restoration of the true brotherhood."

If so, I will state that passage is explaining the "Material Earth", rather than the ultimate spiritual path for all beings.

I am not explaining the material earth..but the spiritual meaning and how it pertains to those He has Chosen to bear his name on their lips..daily. This of which I am explaining is Spirit..not material earth.

All beings are "Chosen by God" so to speak, it's that simple, otherwise how do they exist?
It's figurative, it's about how everyone has an equal opportunity to "know God".

This sounds good ..but it is not true. I gave the example of Jacob and Esau...twin brothers...by Issac. Of the same lump of clay...Jacob was chosen and Esau was not.
Jacob was chosen unto salvation and Esau was not chosen..not in the book of life.
God's people are chosen...so who does the choosing??? God does..not we but God. It is that simple.

To even insinuate that only certain lineages have dibs on it? Well that is exactly what I am here to defeat.

You are wasting your time trying to defeat this because it is not what the Word declares. It is also not what I am insinuating by lineages.

There is only one significant lineage in the Word...from the Olde Testament unto the New Testament. And that is His lineage. It is told from Adam to Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins..in Matthew and again in Luke. It is the lineage of one man.
This is the reason we have the Word..so that we would know the difference in what is declared and the traditions of men.

God is for Everyone.

God is not for everyone. This is obvious. All I have to do is listen to the news out here to know that. God's people are those He chose and put His heart into them...24/7.

(If I misunderstood your point, please elaborate on it more clearly).

Not a problem. I just did. You are teaching and preaching another god and another faith. This, what you teach and preach, is not what is in the Word...particularly concerning Salvation.

Give me the name of the god of the traditions of men...The god of the material world....the god of this world .....by name please??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

John 1:12 ESV

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,

Galatians 3:26 ESV

For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.

Galatians 3:28 ESV

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Acts 2:38 ESV /

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,

After looking at all sorts of quotes I just can't seem to interpret them the way you are.

Would you mind finding quotes for us that back up your interpretation that God isn't for everyone who is willing to accept it?

Peter said "Every one of you", so isn't that why people share and give Bibles to everyone worldwide?
I could ask a lot more questions but I'll see what your opinions on those questions are.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

orangetom1999

Give me the name of the god of the traditions of men...The god of the material world....the god of this world .....by name please??

All names belong to "God".
God = All

Do you disagree?
And why exactly?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

After looking at all sorts of quotes I just can't seem to interpret them the way you are.

Not a problem. I understood this from the beginning when first I posted.

Would you mind finding quotes for us that back up your interpretation that God isn't for everyone who is willing to accept it?

First off...be careful what version of the Word you are using. They have been changed through the years particularly since Wescott and Hort came out with their versions which today are translated into what "Experts" call the oldest and best manuscripts.

"Willing to accept it." Good Grief!! God's people are made acceptable. He does the accepting. He does the work in us to make us acceptable. He covers us with His saving Blood. We are saved by His Blood..His sacrifice...His covering His people with His blood. And for His reasons..not for our reasons. Grace is an unmerited gift...a blessing which we do not merit.

Peter said "Every one of you", so isn't that why people share and give Bibles to everyone worldwide?
I could ask a lot more questions but I'll see what your opinions on those questions are.

Peter was speaking to the church. Those in the Church. The technique of the world and the god of this world is to have everyone and everything in the box..by the beliefs and traditions of men. This is exactly what got the Hebrews into trouble...they kept infiltrating and counterfeiting the traditions of men over the Law of Moses as if it was the Law of Moses when it was no such thing.

He, Jesus, stated.." I pray not for the world." Was He mistaken??
We give Bibles to people and speak the Word to them to see who can see hear and understand. Most cannot. But to those who can...in process of time we help them
from milk to meat.

Be very very careful when trying to fit in the world and the world's beliefs and world's systems into Christianity. They are not the same nor from the same source.

Remember what they teach in the world system.

"All gods are the same god and all religions are the same religion.

If this is true...than the children of the bondwoman...Hagar through Ishmael ... shall be heir with the children of the freewoman ...Sarah..through Issac.

But His Word states that they shall not be heir . Exactly the opposite or what the world would teach and preach.

One of these is a counterfeit..just as were the Ancient Hebrews doing and for which in process of time ..they lost everything by 70 AD.

And I know the name and many of the methods of the counterfeiter.

I have asked this question of two people under oath...with carefull questioning...questioning where one point was built on the previous point. And they confirmed to me that this counterfeit system was built carefully upon a devout and religious system of lies and deceit..even among its own members. And I asked the final question...give me the name of the counterfeiter...the god of this system.
This, both times, gave a very very interesting and startling result...the same result and answer. " I cannot for I have taken an oath."

It is a very very very strange thing to ask someone for the name of their god and they cannot give it because they have taken an oath.
And most out here know this not..for this system was designed for them to not know.
But nonetheless.it is very very strange to experience first hand this with ones own eyes and soul.

And I know that most of the judges in this nation have taken this same oath..male and female. I also know that A Constitution of the United States cannot survive this dual system or operation. It must eventually fall from within...to the god of this world.
So too have most of our leadership.

There are elect jews and elect gentiles..but all this makes not one iota of difference. What is important is were they chosen by Him and were they covered by His Blood???

Nothing else matters.

When I talk to a Jew in the flesh ..how long do you think it takes me to realize how much they are into the Talmud or the Kaballah?? For these are not found in the Law of Moses...nor in the New Testament for His people to follow.

If I can do this with a Jew...how long do you think it takes me to figure it out with a Mormon and their Saints?? How about others under Talmidic doctrine and belief.

How about a Congressman, Senator, Represenative, President??

I am talking about a spirit here and the fruits of the spirit...verses the Spirit.

Are you sure you want to go down this road with me???

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

muzzleflash

orangetom1999

All names belong to "God".
God = All

Do you disagree?
And why exactly?

Good Grief ..again!!!

God is Sovereign..and not subject.

What you say looks fine and well..initially ..until one learns something about Counterfeits and Occult systems.

You can find this too in His Word..if you read carefully.

I am still waiting for that name.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Ishmaelites wiki
Ishmael wiki
Historical Arabs wiki

Islamic traditions consider Ishmael to be the ancestor of Arab people.

Do you agree with this definition of the word "Ishmaelites"?

That's why I said your posts sound heavily prejudiced.
If you didn't mean that please explain what you mean by it.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

muzzleflash

Ishmaelites wiki
Ishmael wiki
Historical Arabs wiki

Islamic traditions consider Ishmael to be the ancestor of Arab people.

Do you agree with this definition of the word "Ishmaelites"?

That's why I said your posts sound heavily prejudiced.
If you didn't mean that please explain what you mean by it.

The God I know is not a respector of persons.

I am not interested in the flesh here per se.

I know what the dictionary definitions of Ishmael will say. No problem.

I am speaking figuratively or spiritually if you like.

Ishmael is not of the line of Jesus The Christ for Remission of Sins. Issac is.
These two boys in Galatians represent the Olde and New Testaments.
Ishmael is also of the world after the god of this world and in Bondage.. Not so with the line of Issac...in particular the Seed in the line of Issac...from Abraham. Seed..singular.
What is happening out here is that someone wants to get rid of the line of Issac and put in it's place the line of Ishmael...or the world system with the world religion.
I am not an Ishmaelite.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just in case you missed it before I post again on all that stuff that I said I'd post haha.

AugustusMasonicus

Thanks for the reply, brother. On your first reasoning, I'll have to double check about that fact on Pike believing the Templars were the historical ancestors of Freemasonry. So thanks for stating that, more learning.

As far as Morals and Dogma is concerned. It is not a hoax, which shows me you haven't read it. In fact the passage talking about Lucifer and Adonay was specifically bookmarked but it fell out. But I'll tell you what page it's on later when I find it, but yes I've read that specific passage, it was the original reason I got the book was to see for myself and how I know that page differs then all the other people that will cite that passage but they don't match up with the page that passage is in my book.

But I have other passages for you bookmarked in my book the Grand Pontiff Chapter beginning on the Council of Kadosh, "The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls?" Just to give you a little bit. It's just another layer, there is a deeper layer which I think is the real force controlling the world. Whatever THAT is, it's been around for a long time. That's the layer that is the enemy of mankind all for our own spiritual growth, so why serve it.

He is not irrelevant now since some of the same rituals being done today were created during Pike's time or by Pike himself. There's a reason there's a statue of this guy in Washington D.C.

In his words, when he got the material from the Scottish Rite for Freemasonry in America he said of the material given to him, "I inherited an outhouse, and left it a temple." He may be the reason Freemasonry got a surge back in the 1800's.

Fitzgibbon

My claims are not unsupported, I also take my information via a couple dozen books by Freemasons such as Pike, Crowley, Madame Blavatsky, Manly Hall, and Frank C. Higgins. I'm also a decent Tarot card reader. Thoth deck. I don't need to be a member of a secret society to study things that are studied by those secret societies. I'm closer to Operative Masonry then probably the majority of Speculative Masons out there.

I am well read in this area. But I can understand other's bringing this stuff up over and over again so my bad for being THAT guy.

I'll post some stuff later that preach the "higher" ideals of Freemasonry that I've read in many works but especially in The Lost Keys of Freemasonry.

But Blue Lodge rocks because for the most part they are kind of in this bubble from the deeper waters of other actual SECRET societies, not semi-secret like Blue Lodge Masonry.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Here is a copy of Morals and Dogma. I would be interested in reading the text you refer to. In my reading I have only seen Pike reference Lucifer as a silly name to give the lord of darkness, when it's true translation is light bringer. He was making a joke and picking on the ignorant.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

As far as Morals and Dogma is concerned. It is not a hoax, which shows me you haven't read it.

Networkdude gave you a link to the book, please highlight where this alleged passage is located.

Again, this is a hoax and a well known one at that.

But I have other passages for you bookmarked in my book the Grand Pontiff Chapter beginning on the Council of Kadosh, "The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! It is he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls?" Just to give you a little bit. It's just another layer, there is a deeper layer which I think is the real force controlling the world. Whatever THAT is, it's been around for a long time. That's the layer that is the enemy of mankind all for our own spiritual growth, so why serve it.

And what is the passage before that? Basically what Pike is doing is mocking all the toolbags who believe in the boogeyman devil of the New Testament.

He is not irrelevant now since some of the same rituals being done today were created during Pike's time or by Pike himself. There's a reason there's a statue of this guy in Washington D.C.

He is almost completely irrelevant in my jurisdiction as none of the rituals are the same as the ones he crafted in the 1800's.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but yea...
God created the universe.
And all things in it,
But we are genetically modified aliens...
Who were made from the dna of an alien race
Just like ours today...just way way more
Advanced obviously...we are their play
Things...get used to it ur gonna be
Here on earth awhile...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 112233

Many Masons theorize that we come from the Templars, but it's a far reach from theorizing to proving it. In fact, Stephen Dafoe wrote a great book debunking many of the Templar perpetuation myths.

Because of Pike's writing style, many of his quotes are taken out of context and because of so many people ignorant of the facts and reality, denounce him and he is a whipping boy of the anti-Mason movement.

Well in this quote I see Pike saying that those who go through this degree are taught to avoid Lucifer and then he points out the irony of the Prince of Darkness, Satan, is associated with someone who bears light.

He is not irrelevant now since some of the same rituals being done today were created during Pike's time or by Pike himself.

This is not quite true as the rituals of the Scottish Rite have been revised and edited over the years.

The words of these people are only their opinions, and Crowley and Blavatsky's writings are irrelevant to Masonry as they did not adhere to our landmarks, traditions, or rituals.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Network dude

Thank you I already have a copy. I'm not getting into a circular argument about the phrase. By the way, I went through the book and yall are right about the phrase about Adonay. It's supposedly in Albert Pike, "Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World" (July 14, 1889), as recorded by Abel Clarin de La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-maçonnerie Universelle (1894): 588. But I haven't seen in with my own eyes.

AugustusMasonicus

I'm wrong. You're right. On the book. I am a Fool. Thanks for the humble sandwich.

I also believe he was giving albeit of praise to Lucifer as well. Just in the use of the symbol of the exclamation point to convey the intent and emotion. Besides like I said, I can quote plenty of stuff just from books alone that show me, not just from my own anectodal evidence off the web, not insignificant to me, that shows that the symbolism of Lucifer is represented strongly in secret societies. Not necessarily in Freemasonry, since, it is connected it is separate from say the Supreme Council of the 33rd Degree of the Scottish Rite like say Pike was.

I've gotten into arguments about the symbolism of Lucifer with many Freemason's mostly on the web a long time ago. I'm not getting into a circular argument with you, I'm only anti-anything that keeps you from hitting that next level that could lead to the liberation and a truly utopian world for All on Earth.

Anyways, Namaste Masonicus.

KSigMason

Again, I was wrong, I am a Fool.

But my opinion from my own research, from books I have on hand does lead me to believe that many secret societies maybe a small fraction that I know about, since their may be something of over 600 secret societies. The symbolism of Lucifer is studied and in some they praise him as an actual being.

I don't want to get into a circular argument about it, like I said anyone is allowed to follow whatever they please. There are over 70,000 books on Freemasonry so there are a lot of different opinions on what it is. Even though opinions may have similarities.

ANYWAYS, again I am sorry I am not an anti-mason or anti-anything unless it is to hold us back from evolving our consciousness closer to the vision of Universal Lodge here on Earth.

Namaste

Edit: I don't know why it was assumed by yall that I think that Freemasons came from Knights Templars but I wouldn't say it's far fetched if you have a similar lineage. Where do yall think Freemasonry originated, by the way? I'm not talking about where the knowledge came from I'm talking about the actual organization, not York Rite.

edit on 5-2-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join